Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Light Being Shed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Light Being Shed (453 Views)

My Christian Brothers Please Shed Light On This Matter / My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby / Daring Question Salvation ! Warning , You May Shed Tears After Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Light Being Shed by Meelaw(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2014
One of the two most held believe is the celebration of christmass and the existence of Hell.
It been widely believe that christmass should be celebrated and it was said to be a Jehovah witness thing for it not to be celebrated,it shocking to realize that even deeper life,ain't celebrating it.the concept behind it is that christmass is a pagan celebration and it is widely accepted by all that Jesus wasn't born on 25th,so why celebrate him on that day?that is a food for thought for you.
Francis pope,catholic leader shocked the world when he said in times magazine hell ain't real and it was a wrongly held believe,not forgeting that christainity arouse from catholic,so belief and celebrations emanated from them,
You have been told by your pastor,parent and people that blue is black,it's high time one do research.
Do you want to be told and believe things like a little boy or find out things like a man?the ball is in your court.
Re: Light Being Shed by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Nd wahs ur p0int hɛre
Re: Light Being Shed by Meelaw(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2014
Life is too short to live in tradition,has per ma dad said this,so I have to follow suit,it can be wrong,make research.

(1) (Reply)

Palestine Over Nigeria? / 'We Will Not Tolerate Your Religion': Fires Scientist For Questioning Evolution / Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham On "How Did We Get Here"? [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.