Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users (117584 Views)

Directory For Consat Satellite Tv Installers - Get Listed / Installers Phone Numbers And Location. / Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by genny2kuk(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Opeyemi5:
bro.pls I asked for the price somewhere here in ekiti I was told 8k.is dat price ok

It's actually N15k for dish and decoder. Check to be sure they're selling u a new system.
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Opeyemi5(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
genny2kuk:

It's actually N15k for dish and decoder. Check to be sure they're selling u a new system.
yeah I ave both just dat I had to drop the dish in lagos.cos it will be too big for me to carry all d way from lagos to ado.so I planned on buying d dish here.so I just wanna know the price in which they sell the dish.cos d guy I asked today told me 8k.and I think dats too much.dats y am asking
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by genny2kuk(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Opeyemi5:
yeah I ave both just dat I had to drop the dish in lagos.cos it will be too big for me to carry all d way from lagos to ado.so I planned on buying d dish here.so I just wanna know the price in which they sell the dish.cos d guy I asked today told me 8k.and I think dats too much.dats y am asking

Dish and LNB shouldn't be more than 3k5. Any 90cm dish and HD LNB would do. The issue is that most dealers prefer to sell their decoder and dish together. But to ask for 8k for only dish is too much.
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Opeyemi5(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
genny2kuk:

Dish and LNB shouldn't be more than 3k5. Any 90cm dish and HD LNB would do. The issue is that most dealers prefer to sell their decoder and dish together. But to ask for 8k for only dish is too much.
thanks
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Opeyemi5(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pls sorry for my trouble o.is consat tv beta dan GOTV?
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by samobaba4u(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
I beg if u have been using consat share ur xperience about its chennels. Is it beter than gotv, startime
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Opeyemi5(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Skywavenigeria: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
pls can someone drop any consat customer care number 4 me.
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by GogetterMD(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls send bouquet and channel listing to Gogettermd@yahoo.com
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by genny2kuk(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Skywavenigeria:
pls can someone drop any consat customer care number 4 me.

Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by genny2kuk(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
GogetterMD:
Pls send bouquet and channel listing to Gogettermd@yahoo.com

CLASSIC (52)
N3,999
NEWS
CONSAT

TVC News
Al-Jazeera News
France 24
Sky News
Fox News
CNN
DW
NHK
MSNBC
Fox Business Network

ENTERTAINMENT
BET
AMD Sisters
AMD One
AMD Catchup
Fashion Box
Fine Living Network
Fashion TV
Travelxp HD
Colors International
TV5 MONDE
KBS World

MOVIES
TVC Nolly
TVC Yoruba
TVC Hausa
Film Box
FilmBox Arthouse
AMD Africa

MUSICAL
MTV Base
BOX Africa
Smash TV
Kennis Music
360 Tune Box
Magic
KISS
MTV India

CARTOON/KIDS
Nickelodeon
Duck TV
Jim Jam

SPORTS
Fight Box
FastNfun Box
Extreme Sports
Sports Plus

DOCUMENTARIES
Viasat Crime / Explorer
Viasat History/Nature
DocuBox

LOCAL
TVC Entertainment
WAP TV
Tiwa'n'tiwa
LTV (Lagos)
OGTV (Ogun)

RELIGIOUS
Daystar International
Dove TV
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Big2bore(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pls sir, I need list of the channels. Boayomi@gmail.com
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Opeyemi5(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
I ave a consat decoder for sale.its new never used-dish.call if u are interested 07060967176
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by genny2kuk(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Big2bore:
Pls sir, I need list of the channels. Boayomi@gmail.com

The thread above you contains the list of Consat channels
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by genny2kuk(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Consat Digital Satellite Reciever now available online on Kaymu. Buy and have it delivered to you anywhere around the country.
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by genny2kuk(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by LilyLuvSrk(f): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
If there isn't a bollywood channel, I'm not gonna purchase it
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by genny2kuk(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
If there isn't a bollywood channel, I'm not gonna purchase it

There is. Colours International.

And the decoder comes with 2 months free subscription.

You can get it on Konga and have it delivered to you.

Check my previous post for link
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by miju(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Pls house, does consat hd decider support diseq usals because i am interested in it but i av two dishes in use with 4922
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Ussyberry(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Got a complete set in kano for 10k. Installation was done by my own guy. Signal strength 55%, signal quality 100%.

Did the first scan, 46 channels arranged 001 to 046. 001 is the consat promo channel.

They actually called me during the installation, the guy that sold it to me had given them my number during registration I assume.

Called them after the installation and they guided me to the system upgrade place. Agreed to upgrade but after 3% it prompts that there are no upgrades for this receiver. They had a mini conference while I was on the line and the eventually said they have technical problems and they will call me when I can do the upgrade and that the channels are not supposed to be numbered like that.

So far can't see any fox channel and there's only docubox for the documentaries. Plus sky news seems to be blanking out.

TVC entertainment has sound unlike on my qsat. Seems its the same as TVC News nigeria. Not sure if it's always so.
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by miju(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2015
If the consat decoder doesn't support disecq i won't buy it because i can't afford to miss english premier league.
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by ricsman(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by blaxx: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
what parameters do i need for my strong decoder. any help guys?
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Ameboperoo(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2015
How much is consat receiver now and the subscription?
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by sosodevf(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2015
genny2kuk:

Going through the channels and programming running on Consat, I see it as a viable option for viewers who want to get the best of Satellite programming with pocket-friendly payment.

Doesn't sound like a political thing.

And the best answer to a fool is 'k'
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by DDLadany(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Pls I live PH ,I need a professional satellite dish installer (a PH resident too) that will be willing to take an apprentice on a part time basis
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by goodieuzo: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
DDLadany:
Pls I live PH ,I need a professional satellite dish installer (a PH resident too) that will be willing to take an apprentice on a part time basis
Call me on 08030911439
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Opeyemi5(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
I Ave a new consat TV decoder for sale. All u need is just to get a dish. D decoder is still new so u still Ave d free month sub
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by chigozv(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
after placing the dish, can the decoder search 4 channels?
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by biGPoppaSays(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
I want to sell my brand new Consat Decoder... it's negotiable... anyone?? 08183610449
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by Revd4bam(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Pls, help me with direction of the installation, will i get it via dstv direction?
Re: Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users by ndigbo: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is this thread, still live ?
Can someone help me with the web ID of Consatv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frequency For Getting Joysport, Adomtv And Joy Tv On SRT4669XII / Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? / (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.