Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt (58435 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pamela Gold: if my hubby grab my ass for public, i no go mind wink

How big is dat ur ass?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by OCTAVO: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Tayeni(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nice photo.....GAWD!!!! i need to be on a yatch too placing my hand on a yansh!!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dude has gone poetic, all cos of a55. grin

Nice rear.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by cdamsel(f): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
TinyToes: He posted the picture and made this comment: "She Got a Georgia Peach on Her Rear, End Like a License Plate. #ImJustBeingHonest." Ladies, will you allow such public display of affection?
ontop her husband again? Which one b PDA again? If he won grab her bobi he can as well blawy do so undecided
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Ksplashrock(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Gud one'buh nt cn any grap'
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Tayeni(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2014
grin grin ;DHe's been whipped. not his fault.
utumunta: Dude has gone poetic, all cos of a55. grin

Nice rear.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by osighe001: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Na ur wife,u can grab anywhere u liKe
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by experimentist: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2014
LadyH: if he my hubby, ok.
wetin dis one dey yarn cry
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by shizzle11(m): 6:09am On Jan 08, 2014
mimicue: Their couples nothing wrong ...cool picture nice view
seconded
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Caracta(f): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Tayeni: Nice photo.....GAWD!!!! i need to be on a yatch too placing my hand on a yansh!!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by foliks(f): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2014
She luks fat,ges she's preggy....I jst love dem 2geda,Tbillz please grab dat ass as you like...you own it wink
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Lilimax(f): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Cool picture afterall they are husband and wife.

As for PDA (Public Display of Affection), I see nothing wrong in it.
I can kiss my hubby in the public so no issue.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by LadyH(f): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2014
experimentist: wetin dis one dey yarn cry
ur brain too small to comprehend. cool
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by underscore: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2014
G.12:
Hisssss! Jobless OP. Na u suppose grab am ba?

No dey eye anoda man property. Go grab ur own my frnd.

E be like say na you jobless pass o! You open, read and made such a childish comment here! Hissssss!

Nice "grab", Tee Billz!
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by AbuMikey(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2014

Tee blizz is a learner oo,

Let him meet A$AP Rocky for some schooling.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Dirtymind(f): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2014
kennygee: she looks fat.
abeg what is fat there? sad
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by pumpingmachine: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2014
something tells me we will soon see a sex tape
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by baggy4luv(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Agidibrities
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by nickz(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2014
Abu Mikey:

hahaha gringrin I dey tell you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by iconize(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2014
kennygee: she looks fat.
She ate too much puff puff.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by frodobee: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2014
Ooooo! Like train. See how jobless I ve become watching another man grab his woman's ar5.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Nice Bottom Tiwa kiss
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by markpenk: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
Damn... Tiwa Savage is hot. Wouldn't mind me some of that. All y'all haters, tell me who wouldn't want a piece of that tongue. T Billz ma niaqqar

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Dannyguy900(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
why is this making fp, of all the topics that are trending?

PDP GOD IS WATCHING YOU OOO !!!
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by ichommy(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2014
macklef: He didnt grab anything, let bchrisbrown show him how to grab. He only placed his hand on it.

Lol
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by ifeomabernard(f): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Three wordz* I don't care!
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by markpenk: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Kai... Boys can so find pics. Lol... That's some a** grabbin' shocked
Abu Mikey:

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2014
undecidedundecided
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2014
They are married couples, wettin consign me...if he likes he should grab her boo;bs in public wettin consign me?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by josieboy: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2014
she is too ugly . with her triangular face
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by mjizzie(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2014
D'banj sabi grab pass am.bills need to go and see dbanj and learn aw to grab butt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) / Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.