Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,188 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt (58436 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by dokunbam(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2014
if he doesn't grab the butt of his wife who will?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Afroconnect: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2014
dats one of the best ass ever to come out of Naija...T bilzz-u re da man.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Afroconnect: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2014
tunesoft: Werrin dey do dese ones.....dey feel like Marc Anthony and Jlo...shooooo, abeg ooo[size=8pt][/size] grin

Tiwa is more beautiful than Jlo...more beautiful than you and your whole fam,stop hating.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by MrAboki: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2014
My only regret from last year, was not fhcuking that yansh when I had the chance.. angry

Tiwa, I still love you and wish you the best in your marriage.

If you ever decide to cheat, please contact me first...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by binhozie(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Sorry, but this is how to grab @SS

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by MrAboki: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Tee blizz is a learner oo,

Let him meet A$AP Rocky for some schooling.

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2014
Richiy: I kinda like the photo...
First to comment*faints*!
since u like d photo would u allow ur guy 2 place his hand on ur butt in public?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Dantedasz(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
binhozie: Sorry, but this is how to grab @SS

Notice how Mr West bites his lower lip while grabbing and squeezing the kini.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
bukatyne: Why can't these people learn to keep their private affairs private?
jealousy
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is that tee billz hand?.anyways na im get am..
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Elnino4ladies: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Overrated biitch..#spits on her face, grab thy nation come by jesse jagz nd exit d thread...

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by markpenk: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Overrated biitch..#spits on her face, grab thy nation come by jesse jagz nd exit d thread...
Dumbass!
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Philipmems(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
When did they change the meaning of GRABBING in the dictionary abi OP don't know the difference between grabbing and /resting hands on/ touching/ laying hands on... has he not paid for it? so whats the news there... they are on Vacation on a Yatch abi make she wear BUBA and WRAPPER.. na wa for some of una oh... Well everyone to his/she own opinion
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Kennito90(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
I saw it in 1970.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: They are married couples, wettin consign me...if he likes he should grab her boo;bs in public wettin consign me?

Indecent is indecent any day whether husband or wife.... when she get rape.d now her husband go blame his fellow man....this is sex.ual harrasment angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by ceasarpoetic(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
lorretta u: Nice Bottom Tiwa kiss
hope your own is nice too?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by nydraps(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pamela Gold: if my hubby grab my ass for public, i no go mind wink
what about me?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by ejifranks(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Na my wife na....shooooo...
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by labenbe(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
nice posture
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Exponental(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
They are married, nothing wrong with d pix. On d odahand, honeymoon tinz is about sex and romance.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tintingz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

Indecent is indecent any day whether husband or wife.... when she get rape.d now her husband go blame his fellow man....this is sex.ual harrasment angry angry angry
LOL na her hubby dey touch her yansh, wettin consign me grin
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
He's her hubby, seems aiight to me.
Besides, he only placed his hand there, not "grabbed".
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Everything dey with Tiwa.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by MikeMoses(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls Admin, how can I post an OP on naira land? Cos I have a write up I want to share with fellow NLF members.
Thanks.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by mikkyokilo: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
I want to sell my Sony Xperia arc S just 4 months old with the original charger usb cord and the phone pack, Already upgraded to 4.04 with BBM. 8MP Camera, HD video recording, 3D sweep panaroma, 3D camera sycnc with the playstation 3 for HD gaming, already rooted with two batteries, a plastic pouch..... For 25000 call me on 08177634209

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Rexnegro(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Na him tin so y all the talk Jare ,my guy enjoy ur tin Jare
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by s25million: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
ifeomabernard: Three wordz* I don't care!
how would u care jealous riff raff. With that ur carved punk wey u carry for head
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by jeamie(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Richiy: I kinda like the photo...
First to comment*faints*!
pours hot oil on head undecided
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Tobetoe(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pamela Gold: if my hubby grab my ass for public, i no go mind wink
taaaaaaaahh, which hubby?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by PStacks(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
What Nonsense... too bitchy for my liking...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by opmoore(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Am trying to look through that white Beach top...to check her bikini pants...O boy no finish that tiwa oooo...cos who will grab her later
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by crazymommy(f): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Me likey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) / Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.