Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

International Students Are Dying To Learn African-american/hip-hop/urban Studies - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / International Students Are Dying To Learn African-american/hip-hop/urban Studies (903 Views)

I Hate Being An African American Woman / Ask An African-american A Question / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Students Are Dying To Learn African-american/hip-hop/urban Studies by MandingoII(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2008
The hottest class currently sought "INTERNATI0NALLY" is Hip-Hop/Urban Studies. The International community is thirsty for the lifestyle they see displayed in video's.

In other words - they Diefy the Urban Black male.

Why do they want to identify with Black American males?

What is the phenoma?

Currently there is not ENOUGH professors to teach this class.

They have resorted to hiring rappers and paying them $50.000 USD per course.

Online classes are off the charts seeking this study.

Why aren't they taking Continental African courses?
Re: International Students Are Dying To Learn African-american/hip-hop/urban Studies by Raymond88(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2008
I see some polish guys at work going yo yo yo! it's so funny, grin until they start saying nigger! angry
Re: International Students Are Dying To Learn African-american/hip-hop/urban Studies by pleep(m): 1:55am On Jul 09, 2011
^ LOOOOOOL grin

(1) (Reply)

For Anybody Who Wants To See It: / The Goldie Harvey Situation – Lest We Immortalize Nuisance / Can You Identify Where In Nigeria This Type Of Cloth Is Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.