Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? (7029 Views)

how to use MTN Night Plan 24hours everyday using Updated working Trick / How To Use MTN Night Data During The Day 24 Hours On PC? / Avoid Buying Etisalat Nigeria 200mb Bundle Plan It Is A Pure Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by bravetentewa(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Please i subscribed for MTN NIGHT BUNDLE PLAN.... But barely a week after subscribing my modem stopped browsing....i called customer care severally but the reasonable response......please i need to subscribe so that i can conclude my research for my project defense which is at hand......pls anybody with any reasonable advice

Even their 2 hours plan is also not working....
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by unmask: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2014
send DATA ON to 131.....
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by Oluti(m): 5:33am On Jan 08, 2014
unmask: send DATA ON to 131.....
It is because there are presently working cheats on both and mtn is yet to find the way to block them. Pls don't ask me o as I'll never tell you.
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by bravetentewa(m): 6:20am On Jan 08, 2014
unmask: send DATA ON to 131.....

I thought that was for blackberry subscribers??
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by NaLaugh: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
My advise:
At Midnight- Get some sleep.

I joke. I joke.

Try and get temporary service from a different carrier, at least till you're done with your project
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by Jelo4kul(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Just chilex when mtn blocks d present working cheat,it would start workin again.
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by bobo65(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Won't b surprised if mtn blocks this night plan stuff, they are too stingy for my liking, the only thing dat goes through their is how to collect without giving

Well me no fit use mtn browse sha

Etisalat all day
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by Iykesmooth: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
bobo65: Won't b surprised if mtn blocks this night plan stuff, they are too stingy for my liking, the only thing dat goes through their is how to collect without giving

Well me no fit use mtn browse sha

Etisalat all day
dude what etisalat plan do u use?
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by Iykesmooth: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
@op , its not just u, mine stopped working 4 a day so i removed the sim 4rm my modem, then i sent data on to 131 using my phone and switched my phone off 4 5minutes......then switched it back on and just left d sim on my phone overnight, d next morning it was working.
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by bobo65(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Iykesmooth:
dude what etisalat plan do u use?

Bb plan
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by OCTAVO: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Em tee hen
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by pinpinkay: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
help .. pls I nid help on how to load mtn recharge card on etisalat network .. plz ..
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by bobo65(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
pinpinkay: help .. pls I nid help on how to load mtn recharge card on etisalat network .. plz ..

Na attention u dey find abi wetin?
No dey flood nl with ur insanity jare

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by scholes23(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
bravetentewa: Please i subscribed for MTN NIGHT BUNDLE PLAN.... But barely a week after subscribing my modem stopped browsing....i called customer care severally but the reasonable response......please i need to subscribe so that i can conclude my research for my project defense which is at hand......pls anybody with any reasonable advice

Just One Word
"PORT"
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by naijainfogalery: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
My advice for you. Since they scammed you, i mean day light robbery, just migrate to etisalat where u can pay chikini money and enjoy great browsing experience.

Or better still convert their modem into a universal modem, then let all these computer village boys help u do free browsing on top, that one na pay back
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by bobo65(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
naijainfogalery: My advice for you. Since they scammed you, i mean day light robbery, just migrate to etisalat where u can pay chikini money and enjoy great browsing experience.

Or better still convert their modem into a universal modem, then let all these computer village boys help u do free browsing on top, that one na pay back

Doubt if there is free browsing in naija now, apart from mtn simple server
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by bobo65(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
naijainfogalery: My advice for you. Since they scammed you, i mean day light robbery, just migrate to etisalat where u can pay chikini money and enjoy great browsing experience.

Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by braimaj: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=bobo65][/quote]

you solution is 24/7 access to all mtn time based plans

https://www.nairaland.com/1587036/mtn-still-rocking-dont-wait
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by gen2briz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Try port or visit nearest CC center
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by Lampsy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Normally,night plan should work between 9 pm to 6 am, that's for the 3 GIG given,also,you'll be given 1. 5 GIG free which works all day,which i assume you have used up. Therefore, you can safely send DATA ON to 131,then sub for any daily plan,or just PORT!
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by 4reigningqueen: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
port!
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by bobo65(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
4reigningqueen: port!

Wetin b all these port wey una dey shout since morning
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by Buchukwu: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mtn 250gb cheat for 1k only. Email me victoriaonyebuchukwu@yahoo.com)
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by braimaj: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lampsy: Normally,night plan should work between 9 pm to 6 am, that's for the 3 GIG given,also,you'll be given 1. 5 GIG free which works all day,which i assume you have used up. Therefore, you can safely send DATA ON to 131,then sub for any daily plan,or just PORT!

if its on pc,even after exhausting the 1.5 i can still give u access!!
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by Lampsy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oya hw?cheesy yu be mtn or hacker?? shocked
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by GentleFrank(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good !
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by bobo65(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
braimaj:

if its on pc,even after exhausting the 1.5 i can still give u access!!

Lol
As u b mtn staff
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by frankky25: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
how do I get the 250gb
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by Integrafamoo: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
bravetentewa: Please i subscribed for MTN NIGHT BUNDLE PLAN.... But barely a week after subscribing my modem stopped browsing....i called customer care severally but the reasonable response......please i need to subscribe so that i can conclude my research for my project defense which is at hand......pls anybody with any reasonable advice

It has happened 2me b4, just uninstall and re install ur mtn flash in yr system. It will work even better.
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by Kaybaba5(m): 6:05am On Jan 10, 2014
Have u checked wether u hav mb on the sim. Send 2 to 131
Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by kingwhiz(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2014
using the mtn night plan.... i just discovered that after exhausting the 1.5gb day data i can still stay connected 24/7....
somtin i also noticed is that dis sub suppose don expire bbut its still blazing.... omo nah skelewu dance i dey use use surf d net now o....
just a simple trick and mo ti turn up....
eleda mi o ni allow mtn to catch me soon.. coz ryt now i broke pass library rat...
wanna know how i do it
simple....ANDROID OR SMARTPHONE USERS ONLY THOUGH...
make sure u stay active surfing the net within the interchanging hours when the night and daily plan were yo switch.... n make sure u dont go to a poor network area tru out d day or u r gonna get disconnected till night comes....

PEACE...

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by adadadon(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2014
A beg pm if you cheap plan dey

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Blazing With Tunnelguru / I Mistakenly Deleted My Recovery From My Laptop (compaq X14-39697 ) / Hp Folio 13 Intel Corei5 128gb SSD 8gb Ram. Nationwide delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.