Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (60802 Views)

How To Burn Fat (lol) / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
so what kinda thread do you have in mind?

Basically, relationships. Then religious. I'm quite good with both.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:

Basically, relationships. Then religious. I'm quite good with both.
I'll go with relationships..

Ehhenn why did u change ur moniker?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
I'll go with relationships..

Ehhenn why did u change ur moniker?

Lols! It's a very long story but to keep it short: I'm crowd shy, didn't like the attention and mentions I was getting. Had to rebirth.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:

Lols! It's a very long story but to keep it short: I'm crowd shy, didn't like the attention and mentions I was getting. Had to rebirth.

Lol..... U and tosyne2much had a lot of attention then
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:

What kind of attention oooo? tongue
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
What kind of attention oooo? tongue
you told me you'd create a thread today...

See ur life
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:

Yeah. I was a supermod also. I stepped down and folks still didn't know.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
you told me you'd create a thread today...
See ur life
Don't mind me jawe.. I'm not feeling well
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't mind me jawe.. I'm not feeling well
oh dear, which girl broke ur heart Tell me I have rat poison here
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
emusmithy:
Yeah. I was a supermod also. I stepped down and folks still didn't know.
u gotta be kidding me..
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
oh dear, which girl broke ur heart Tell me I have rat poison here
No be you break my heart ni
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
No be you break my heart ni
oluwatosin

When did I ever break ur heart
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
oluwatosin

When did I ever break ur heart
So you don't remember doing that? cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you don't remember doing that? cheesy
it ne'er happened o

Chai u eh grin
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
it ne'er happened o
Chai u eh grin
Funny u cheesy

So why are you still awake?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Funny u cheesy

So why are you still awake?
I'm bored
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
I'm bored
Eeeehyah pele.. I'm just trying to download some songs
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 4:23am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah pele.. I'm just trying to download some songs
wah kinda songs?

Wacky Nigerian hip hop?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
wah kinda songs?

Wacky Nigerian hip hop?
Foreign songs. I'm not a listener of those wacky things we call songs here cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
u gotta be kidding me..
Yha
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
emusmithy:
Yha
super mod

But why
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Foreign songs. I'm not a listener of those wacky things we call songs here cheesy
lol.. U wee form na
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
lol.. U wee form na
Haba cheesy Seriously I'm not
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Haba cheesy Seriously I'm not
iwas kidding dearie,

How did ur day go?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
iwas kidding dearie,

How did ur day go?
It went fine jawe.. Anything for me this evening? cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
super mod

But why

Personal reasons smiley
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
It went fine jawe.. Anything for me this evening? cheesy

I have myself to give you
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:

I have myself to give you
I should use you for dinner abi? cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
emusmithy:

Personal reasons smiley
i get...

Good morning dearie
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
I should use you for dinner abi? cheesy
anytime dearie
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
anytime dearie
Funny u cheesy .. Hope you're good this morning sha ?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Funny u cheesy .. Hope you're good this morning sha ?
woke up with a tired arm...

So I went to gym...

M better sha..

So how's this slay king's morning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh / Four Hot Unclad Chicks In A Jacuzzi Picture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.