Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (60804 Views)

How To Burn Fat (lol) / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by tosyne2much(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
woke up with a tired arm...
So I went to gym...
M better sha..
So how's this slay king's morning?
Ooooh it's good to see you gym

Slay king as how? Hahahaha LMAO
cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ooooh it's good to see you gym

Slay king as how? Hahahaha LMAO
cheesy

Lol I gym like twice a week.

You are a slay king oluwatosin
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
i get...

Good morning dearie

Good afternoon. Work things.

How's your day and school?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Good afternoon. Work things.

How's your day and school?
I'm on break...

Lol.. Wah kinda work
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:
I'm on break...

Lol.. Wah kinda work

For safety reasons: I can't say that here smiley
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
emusmithy:

For safety reasons: I can't say that here smiley
oh u work in a baby factory grin grin

You sent me a mail with ur previous moniker
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 30, 2017
Spaxon:
oh u work in a baby factory grin grin

You sent me a mail with ur previous moniker

cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
emusmithy:

cheesy
I replied
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Spaxon:
I replied

But that's been a long time...
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
emusmithy:

But that's been a long time...
grin

How was work today
Tomorow is public holiday o..

You'll come around Ba?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Spaxon:
grin

How was work today
Tomorow is public holiday o..

You'll come around Ba?

Come around to where? grin

I'm in Ph you know
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
emusmithy:

Come around to where? grin

I'm in Ph you know
I'll book a flight for a quickie
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Spaxon:
I'll book a flight for a quickie

I dare you.

Ordinary call you haff not called cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
emusmithy:

I dare you.

Ordinary call you haff not called cheesy

Is that all

Send me ur details

I'll book a flight for u
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Spaxon:

Is that all

Send me ur details

I'll book a flight for u

I'm not quickee-starved to travel all that...Trust me, I am selectively selective.
There have to be a better reason to have you come over, not vice versa cool
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
emusmithy:

I'm not quickee-starved to travel all that...Trust me, I am selectively selective.
There have to be a better reason to have you come over, not vice versa cool
on my terms

You come over
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Spaxon:
on my terms

You come over

On your terms? Why?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
emusmithy:

On your terms? Why?
come over
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:
come over

Is that you on your dp?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2017
emusmithy:

Is that you on your dp?
that has always been me
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:
that has always been me

You look too young...too young for a quickee... undecided
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
emusmithy:

You look too young...too young for a quickee... undecided

Em de write am for face

Besides thats a 2015 picture
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:

Em de write am for face

Besides thats a 2015 picture

That seems to be your finest...don't you change it?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
emusmithy:

That seems to be your finest...don't you change it?
no time to select pictures and post...

I'll try sha before the year runs out
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
no time to select pictures and post...

I'll try sha before the year runs out

You bera do... kiss
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 5:24am On Dec 02, 2017
emusmithy:

You bera do... kiss

Roger that baby.

What of urs?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 5:25am On Dec 02, 2017
emusmithy:

You bera do... kiss
roger that baby..

How was ur nite?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:

Roger that baby.

What of urs?

My pics?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
roger that baby..

How was ur nite?

Warm. Short. But splendid wink
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2017
emusmithy:

Warm. Short. But splendid wink

You love sleeping late....

I wee soon seize that phone
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2017
emusmithy:

My pics?
seen already,,

I will update a less make up picture
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:

You love sleeping late....

I wee soon seize that phone

Lols, please come and carry it. I'm tired of chatting girls who ain't real cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh / Four Hot Unclad Chicks In A Jacuzzi Picture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.