Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Please Review This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review This Website (596 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Who Did This Website / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review This Website by Taiw(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2014
www.hottestcareerjobs.com.Your constuctive criticism is highly needed n will b appreciated
Re: Please Review This Website by Taiw(m): 5:36am On Jan 09, 2014
pleaase help review
Re: Please Review This Website by T4Tsolomon(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
OP: checked out ur site,was cul but hw do u intend to earn...u can checkout mine too at www.the4trend.com<a new blog> launched dec 18 2013....we can share ideas,thinking,publicity etc

Re: Please Review This Website by yawatide(f): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Personal opinion:
Based on the "redness" of the header area and the looks in general, I don't think many will be encouraged to look for a job on that site. I would look at what other good websites are doing (hotjobs, dice, computerjobs, jobber, etc) and see what from those sites you can inculcate into yours.

Good luck!
Re: Please Review This Website by hilaryiwens05: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Haaaaa!!!!! Ya-wa? U just dey give am to everybody as e dey hot for ur mind...which 1u do Abeg design 1make we see Easy wit d criticise...give dem a little hope naaa
yawa-ti-de:
Personal opinion:
Re: Please Review This Website by jesusbond: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello

If you want to get top rank in Google or in other search engine then just create a account and submit your site here: http://www.checktick.com/for-companies_17.html
Checktick is a newly launched search engine through which you can get a free business listing page and also user can get all online verified feedback of your site at 1 place. So just use it and enjoy it.
Re: Please Review This Website by Taiw(m): 4:32am On Jan 10, 2014
T4T-solomon:
OP: checked out ur site,was cul but hw do u intend to earn...u can checkout mine too at www.the4trend.com<a new blog> launched dec 18 2013....we can share ideas,thinking,publicity etc
well if look at it properly, you will see google ads displayed on it. have u heard of google adsense? I love your design. send me a pm or add me on 7B9E52BE
Re: Please Review This Website by Taiw(m): 4:36am On Jan 10, 2014
yawa-ti-de:
Personal opinion:
Based on the "redness" of the header area and the looks in general, I don't think many will be encouraged to look for a job on that site. I would look at what other good websites are doing (hotjobs, dice, computerjobs, jobber, etc) and see what from those sites you can inculcate into yours.

Good luck!
I dont really know much about color combination. Whats wrong with the redness of the header? Do you have any idea on a better design?
Re: Please Review This Website by adewasco2k(m): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2014
where is there no titles on your pages? <title></title>
Re: Please Review This Website by T4Tsolomon(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2014
Taiw:
well if look at it properly, you will see google ads displayed on it. have u heard of google adsense? I love your design. send me a pm or add me on 7B9E52BE
Ma BB is faulty but ma 2go id:adebayo511....wen did u launched ur site that google approved u...pls i nid ans cos am lukin on registerin on adsense.....though i checked ur site wif ma mobile,wil try check it wif pc......ma site features hot job listings too...wont mind if we can collabo to do bigger tinz

Re: Please Review This Website by yawatide(f): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
@hilary:
I've been down this road every now and then for the past 9 years on NL. I didn't fall for it then and I won't fall for it now wink
If you want to know more about me, you will have to do so offline. As far as NL goes, you will have to deal with my "personal opinion" based on my years of experience or go do it your own way. I guess at the end of the day, the end will justify the means. Toodles

@Taiw:
I would google and visit the top 5 search results for job websites in the US, Europe, Africa and Nigeria and note what color combo they are using. That is how i go about my web design. I can't say for a fact, but I bet you there will be a trend (either similar colors or the use of solid colors). Good luck!
Re: Please Review This Website by hilaryiwens05: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ohhh...yes ma, I don hear
yawa-ti-de:
@hilary:
I've been down this road every now and then for the past 9 years on NL. I didn't fall for it then and I won't fall for it now wink
If you want to know more about me, you will have to do so offline. As far as NL goes, you will have to deal with my "personal opinion" based on my years of experience or go do it your own way. I guess at the end of the day, the end will justify the means. Toodles
Re: Please Review This Website by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Taiwo

give your index a title for the search engines. In all its good for a made-for-profit job portal cool

(1) (Reply)

Shared Hosting Now 2000 Naira / Please I Call On All Webmasters To Help Answer This Question. Thank You / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.