Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Cost Of Survey $ Building Plan Approval For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Survey $ Building Plan Approval For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State (2509 Views)

Calculations And Requirements For Obtaining A Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Building Plan Approval Process And Cost In Lagos State. / Issues Of Land Documentation And Building Plan Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Survey $ Building Plan Approval For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State by popsy68(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2014
Happy new year to all nairalander pls i need an idea of the
cost of survey $ building plan approval for a bungalow on a plot of land in ogun state specifically in ogijo area, ur prompt response will b appreciated pls. Thanx $ best rgds
Re: Cost Of Survey $ Building Plan Approval For A Plot Of Land In Ogun State by eghosajohnny: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2014
popsy68: Happy new year to all nairalander pls i need an idea of the
cost of survey $ building plan approval for a bungalow on a plot of land in ogun state specifically in ogijo area, ur prompt response will b appreciated pls. Thanx $ best rgds

Hello sir,I'm a builder and I can handle the job for you in our way to reduce cost, but I'm sure 250-300k will help if your budget is below that then contact me and I will assist in my little way.

Thanks and here is my contact 07031886484,bbm pin 3123dd40 I will appreciate too if I'm opportune to work for yoi as your builder.
This is one of my past jobs below

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advise Me. After Paying 16 Million Naira, All I Have Is A Foundation / The Beauty Of Natural Stones / PROMO OFFER: Land in Heavenly Homes 700,000 @ Ibeju Lekki with EXCISION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.