Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (45600 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Comedienne Princess Weds At Ikoyi Registry (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by tpia5: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

Placing blames is not a good way to analyse this kind of issue. In marriage,both make it work or fail. They both were at fault.

You mistakenly quoted me.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nairaland should stop quoting this Osundefender cheap junk. Its debasing

2 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Darejyde(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Princess force am? Yes but small ....... But becos de guy na idiot and greedy gold digger na em make am marry her. Him go come back Yes.... Becos him go still need her small change..... See him face like mess
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
count sparrow: @pic, she must av bin telling him, Tunji o de rerin...

lmao grin
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
usman7032: THE NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT FORMS ARE OUT CONTACT US TODAY...... Join the Nigerian Army... For the next [71 RRI - NA] IS THERE ANY ONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NIGERIAN ARMY.... AND IF YOU KNOW YOU GOT A LOT OF PASSION FOR THE JOB, THEN YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME. NB- ONLY THROUGH RECRUITMENT.... For any information and enquiry contact - Alli

Email:NIGERIANARMY@MAIL.COM

NB - ONLY GUYS THAT HAS PASSION FOR THE JOB.... THANK YOU.

You are a scammer be careful of what you post here check my profile you will find out NA don't use @mail.com idiot.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by iyeyemi: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
So the story starts by saying it was all due to d bride's lifestyle and ends saying it was the bride who got tired of the groom's excesses. Impressive piece of journalism

4 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by iamyet: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
usman7032: THE NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT FORMS ARE OUT CONTACT US TODAY...... Join the Nigerian Army... For the next [71 RRI - NA] IS THERE ANY ONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NIGERIAN ARMY.... AND IF YOU KNOW YOU GOT A LOT OF PASSION FOR THE JOB, THEN YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME. NB- ONLY THROUGH RECRUITMENT.... For any information and enquiry contact - Alli

Email:NIGERIANARMY@MAIL.COM

NB - ONLY GUYS THAT HAS PASSION FOR THE JOB.... THANK YOU.

Scam!!....Run!!!!!......abeg carry dat ur learner email out of here.....Dis is 2014 gt a good life.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by dagbokoncept(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yahoo yahoo
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by plusme1: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyli:

I taught am the only one seeing it grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
lol
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by LadyH(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
c deir faces
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by henrimoto(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
ifedun2: Was he not aware of her high profile lifestyle before?What kind of silly excuses am I seeing here?When would people learn that marriage is a serious issue?
Na by force to marry?Shioor.
no mind them jare.. e get some kind talk wey you go hear, e go be like say make you flog many silly adults like children. mumu na mumu, weather e go school o or e no go... mumu na mumu!
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by obyo: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmm, God have mercy on us
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by mkoabiola: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Me I no fit marry celebrity,cos I no go gree make u de go for n9t shw,wen we suppose de nak akpako.

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
make em no tell u shyte

ma poor oga no fit satisfy d fat woman....if d guy was good on bed she wouldnt hav left him.....irreconcilable diff =small d:ck..

3 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Tyche(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
This story is crap, incoherent and one on the worst piece ever written in the field of journalism
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by igbsam(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
2 People Deceiving Each Other............

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Pamcrest(f): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Some people never cease to amuse me.....he married Princess for her moony? He must have been seeing things...which money does Princess have? The poor girl is trying to make ends meet and she says so in her performances.
I also think society puts a lot on pressure on marriage esp for ladies and this leads to hasty decisions which lead to short lived marriage plus the attendant heartaches and pains. If u rush into marriage, u will definitely rush out likewise.
May God grant them both d direction they need to take from henceforth.
My humble submission.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Am nit surprised. Its happens.. Woe betide a lady who mistakenly married a man that thinks she will give him heaven and earth and also uplift his bills spending for life.. She go see Oba, and know wat life, truly represents wit such type of partners.. Fat or no fat, it happens to ALL Statures..how abt stella D, who got married to an Nzeri.... lipsrsealed but quickly filed for divorce when his financial demands became unbearable... Nobody tell her 2 cut him loose!.. Ladies... Guys , shine ya eyes.. Not all I love u or I go marry u, reach belle... Most na film trick! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Richiy(f): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Did she grant any interview or press release?
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GONNA SMACK HIM UPSIDE THA HEAD
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by fflamingo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
It was glaring obvious
The husband married her believing He is going to curtail her excesses and kaboom princess did not
Last bullet.
Marry a person you would be able to curtail her excess not believing that later things will be sorted out
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by lukasbaker(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
wow wat a good way to write a comedy.dis pipo are reali unmature.....i think it a joke dey jos wan public attention

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by nwachinemelu(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Couples aint smiling....I wonder if d pastor was smiling too when he was joining dem!

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by rioemmanuel(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ghadafy: Is that woman the same as IYA AWERO?

No,they are two different people
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by deeptesting(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Quite unfortunate.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by alotofgrace(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
body is catching children of nowadays... grin
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
nerodenero: More facts have emerged on why the marriage of Nigerian comedienne, Damilola Adekoya popularly called Princess crashed.

Princess got married to movie producer/ Director Adeshola Jeremiah sometime in May and barely 2 weeks into the marriage the couple started having problems.

Princess had revealed that her marriage crashed due to irreconcilable differences which they could not work out.

However, close friends to the couple are pointing accusing fingers at Princess high profile lifestyle.

According to a source, her husband got tired of Princess high profile, party/show going lifestyle at the early stage of their union and attempts to curtail these excesses led to the failure of their marriage.

It was also alleged that Adeshola married Princess for her money,thinking she had plenty of it and wanted to use her as a means to gain prominence in the showbiz industry, not knowing that she was only a struggling woman trying to make it in life.

Unable to bear his excesses anymore, Princess decided to quit the marriage though its not known if she will file for divorce.

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=144307
Yaay! Shrek and Fiona. Bawo!
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Ghadafy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
rioemmanuel:

No,they are two different people

Thanks bro..
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Jesuspistol(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
I no dey suprised at aaaallll. E hard to see celebrity weh get sound marriage for this mordern civilization. FELA is the only sure celebrity, because with all him suffer for prison he still handled 27 women comfortably. The only way out is for princess to go marry man weh popular and get money pass her then they go both reach agreement say even if them no get time for each other due to popularity them no go fight. That's my own opinion o
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
It was because of her obesity abeg cheesy
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by lafean20(f): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
I sure say dem dey pursue her 4rm her village,after delaying her 4rm getting married she finally struggled nd got married nw dem cm scatter d marriage, because ds 1 no b ordinary mata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO) / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching / Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.