Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (45599 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Comedienne Princess Weds At Ikoyi Registry (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by satellitedaisy: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2014
With the look on her face even on ha wedding day(@pics), you should know that the marriage will surely gonna crash grin grin grin
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by obi123: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2014
count sparrow: @pic, she must av bin telling him, Tunji o de rerin...

exactly!! when all the time he was thinking chai i think I've made a terrible boo boo
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by MrRhymes101(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2014
baggy4luv: This happens when you marry your oga
lol
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by andyanders: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2014
nerodenero: They are both Nollywood actors and they have set the pace for the upcoming actors and actresses in the industry. The couple has shown that you can be a career person and at the same time keep your home. Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva grew in acting together, and look at each other like partners not rivals. They are unarguably the oldest couple in Nollywood today. They have been married for almost 30years yet their love is still strong! During Joke Silva’s 50th birthday celebration in 2011, the couple renewed their marital vows and Joke was in tears!
- See more at: http://www.happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/live-play/love-sex/top-5-longest-married-celebrity-couples-in-nigeria#sthash.JafiCrLU.dpuf

Olu Jacobs and his wife type can NEVER EVER be found in Nollywood again because this man has seen it all having started in Britain and having worked with white people and a mentallity of a well polished individual in the industry, meeting a woman of substance in the person of Joke has made them to stay together in love.

The so called celebraties we are having this days got no sense as 98% of them do not have any sort of manners to keep their homes. They are promiscious in nature and acts like wild animals than human beings hence mary and divorce is their end product.

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by bullionmx(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=nerodenero]More facts have emerged on why the marriage of Nigerian comedienne, Damilola Adekoya popularly called Princess crashed.

Princess got married to movie producer/ Director Adeshola Jeremiah sometime in May and barely 2 weeks into the marriage the couple started having problems.

Princess had revealed that her marriage crashed due to irreconcilable differences which they could not work out.

However, close friends to the couple are pointing accusing fingers at Princess high profile lifestyle.

According to a source, her husband got tired of Princess high profile, party/show going lifestyle at the early stage of their union and attempts to curtail these excesses led to the failure of their marriage.

It was also alleged that Adeshola married Princess for her money,thinking she had plenty of it and wanted to use her as a means to gain prominence in the showbiz industry, not knowing that she was only a struggling woman trying to make it in life.

Unable to bear his excesses anymore, Princess decided to quit the marriage though its not known if she will file for divorce
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSSED THE ROAD?
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
The marriage crashed simply cos she was too heavy grin
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Ogojohn(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=ortodox]*So i am d f irst to comment.* ****dancing skelewu, atilogwu wt a mix of makosa cheesy
I dedicate ds achievemnt to my wondafl family n precious frnds evrywhr.
Thank u Lord 4 I know it is a sign of greater tns to com.****

ehen back to d topic ***clears throat****

Marriage is for better for worst o.
As long as u hav committed urslvs to it aint no goin bk. bt com 2 tink of d yeye reasons why ds 2 r goin apart kps me
wondern. Wc kind of high profile lifestyle d Princess d live kwanu n d husband, sori ex marrying her because of moni
ds kain mar-i-age hw e no go crash sef undecided angry[/quote poster, how old are you? you are sic .
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by bebechuks: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
But d guy looks younger,abi na pix? Help pls!
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by trendygirl: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
these days everybody claims their differences are irreconcilable.in d days of our mothers were the differences reconcilable abi our mothers just endured it all. Na wa for the marriages of this generation o.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by deebrain(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
nekaa: That Picture dsnt even speak well abt them

flesh and blood did not reveal this to u.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
joyli:

I taught am the only one seeing it grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ehhwehh!! #gbagaun#
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by haren(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
It takes a lot to keep a showbiz woman/man at home: because our night hour to sleep is their own day time to work.
So leave celebs to celebs!
The guy looks like he's on gun point or under duress from d pic
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by gabbytabby: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
count sparrow: @pic, she must av bin telling him, Tunji o de rerin...

Tunji why are you looking like someone died and you are commiserating on your wedding day. Abeg change face......
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by ijiini(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Paroman:

taught ke ? See bullets mehn!!
.....lol....submachine gun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Leaks Friend's Nude Photos For Refusing To Sleep With Producer / Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) / "Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.