Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Who Is Ineligible To Pay Tax? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Ineligible To Pay Tax? (842 Views)

Austerity Measures: Savings Account Bank Customers Now Pay Tax / Should Unemployed Person Pay Tax? / Are Nigerian Expatriates Required To Pay Tax ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ineligible To Pay Tax? by yvy1(f): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2009
I need clarification on Lagos state tax. How do you go about paying it? Where do you pay? When is the deadline? Is LASTMA allowed to ask you for your tax certificate? If you are an unemployed graduate but do some sharp deals here and there and is living like 'person wey no dey suffer', will they still ask you to pay tax? Who exactly in ineligible to pay tax?

Pls if you know and thoroughly understand this Lagos State tax business, your informed opinion will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Ok. I know alot of Nairalanders like to abuse. Abeg moderator if nobody makes sense here please delete the post. Thank You.
Re: Who Is Ineligible To Pay Tax? by naijacutee(f): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2009

http://www.firs.gov.ng/tax_payers/individual.aspx

This explains taxing for people who "run their own things".
Re: Who Is Ineligible To Pay Tax? by yvy1(f): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Issues With My Broking Firm / I Need A =n=350k Soft Loan / Any Good Shipping From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.