Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor (838 Views)

EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million / EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million / Top Nigerian Official Steals Camera In China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by na2day2(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked please, what can we really do to save our country, this is getting too embarrassing angry angry angry angry angry

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/08/08/nigeria.arrest.ap/index.html
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2008
I heard this on News last night. What can I say, our country's fuul of crap sad
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by na2day2(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ujujoan:

I heard this on News last night. What can I say, our country's fuul of crap sad

crap is an understatement, i felt very enraged to see this on cnn. when i go to work now people will start asking me all these stupid questions about Nigeria, all over again for the God knows how many times angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2008
na2day?:

crap is an understatement, i felt very enraged to see this on cnn. when i go to work now people will start asking me all these stupid questions about Nigeria, all over again for the God knows how many times angry angry angry angry angry

Well when they ask, just tell them you are from Nigeria, the place where 'bullshit' originated from.
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by Jakumo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
For 4 million US dollars I would gladly pose as a Juju man despite the fact that I hold no beliefs whatsoever in magic. Matter of fact I have placed an order for a leopard-skin loin-cloth and various amulets in preparation for my new career.

Now, who in Nigeria's corridors of power wants someone turned into a tortoise ? Be advised that I am available for juju consultation immediately, even before I complete my emergency correspondence course in Jujuology, and I will accept Visa or Master Card payments for those who prefer not to wire funds directly to my Cayman Islands bank account.
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by lucabrasi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2008
its a shame that in this day and age,politicians and technocrats will use juju to solve their problems,however the fact remains that juju is real either you believe it or not and can be invoked/used to frightening extent
@poster
wats there to be ahsmed off
dont the haitians practice voodoo?do you see them being ashamed or deny they are from haiti??
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by darfur(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i go die ooo for this country . . grin grin grin grin

dem for use de juju better our economy na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

jakumo

abeg try put my name for the jujuology class list cheesy

eeeee, how low can a country go?
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by ifyalways(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
Jakumo:

For 4 million US dollars I would gladly pose as a Juju man despite the fact that I hold no beliefs whatsoever in magic. Matter of fact I have placed an order for a leopard-skin loin-cloth and various amulets in preparation for my new career.

Now, who in Nigeria's corridors of power wants someone turned into a tortoise ? Be advised that I am available for juju consultation immediately, even before I complete my emergency correspondence course in Jujuology, and I will accept Visa or Master Card payments for those who prefer not to wire funds directly to my Cayman Islands bank account.
grin grin grin
sad,so very sad.
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by SeanT21(f): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2008
Damn.
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by na2day2(m): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

Well when they ask, just tell them you are from Nigeria, the place where 'bullshit' originated from.

no kidding sad sad sad sad

lucabrasi:

its a shame that in this day and age,politicians and technocrats will use juju to solve their problems,however the fact remains that juju is real either you believe it or not and can be invoked/used to frightening extent
@poster
wats there to be ahsmed off
don't the haitians practice voodoo?do you see them being ashamed or deny they are from haiti??

see how far it took them. i guess their voodoo has helped them to become a developed country with lots to offer right?. haiti is one of the poorest country on the planet, they make bangladesh look like gold. moreover, why use tax payers money for juju?

SeanT21:

Damn.

that was what i said
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by MP007(m): 2:00am On Aug 10, 2008
SCARP. DO U PEOPLE have brains at all?
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by EloSela(f): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2008
Jakumo:

You are hilarious! Can I be your assistant? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by bilymuse: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
my brother juju is now the new business in town, just manage to beat 419 to second place, closely followed by corruption. All of them are triplet from the same parents.
Re: Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor by na2day2(m): 5:04am On Aug 11, 2008
at this rate we will be awarding a degree for this stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Quota System Collapses As Northern Mafia Takes Control / Tb Joshua's Encounter With Mko Abiola: / Describe Your First Ever Encounter With The Nigerian Police Force!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.