Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Fall Of Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fall Of Fani Kayode (876 Views)

Churchill Okonkwo Warns Ndigbo To Be Wary Of Fani-kayode / Over 1 Million Nairalanders To Vote Jonathan Because Of Fani Kayode- Ifeduba / EFCC Closes Case In Trial Of Fani-kayode Over Alleged Moneylaundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fall Of Fani Kayode by Ikengawo: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
A yoruba friend of mine once told me Kayode is a highly respected member of the yoruba family, who's family is held in very high esteem for their educational prowess. I personally think i would hurt to go from this position as the Federal Minister of Aviation, then Federal Minister of Culture and Tourism, to being a cramjones. a man who's only remaining source or power and relevance is posting on Nairaland. We welcome him but it's sad that something I use as my recreation when there's downtime at work, has become this man's work LOL.

I also feel bad for yoruba culture. In igbo culture, the greatness of your father doesn't make you great because you're an individual and might even tarnish his name. according to my friend, Fani essentially inherited his father's name and achievements and is thus look at as a respected man in yoruba land. That dead man's name, by inheritance is being dragged through the internet as a professional forum poster and sex gossip blogger. chie.

5 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Good Night

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Fani Kayode by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
education is not intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Fani Kayode by jamace(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: education is not intelligence.
Tell them for me o. cool

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Fani Kayode by gratieao: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2014
You mean that deception, scam, scheme, con, swindle, racket, deceit, fake, counterfeit, imitation, sham, dishonesty, double-dealing, trickery, cheating, snake oil, smoke and mirrors impostor, charlatan, hoaxer, cheat, phony,
fraudster?
Re: The Fall Of Fani Kayode by strangest(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2014
FFK is not a true representation of the yorouba man that i know..

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Fani Kayode by kel4soft: 3:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Ikengawo: A yoruba friend of mine once told me Kayode is a highly respected member of the yoruba family, who's family is held in very high esteem for their educational prowess. I personally think i would hurt to go from this position as the Federal Minister of Aviation, then Federal Minister of Culture and Tourism, to being a cramjones. a man who's only remaining source or power and relevance is posting on Nairaland. We welcome him but it's sad that something I use as my recreation when there's downtime at work, has become this man's work LOL.

I also feel bad for yoruba culture. In igbo culture, the greatness of your father doesn't make you great because you're an individual and might even tarnish his name. according to my friend, Fani essentially inherited his father's name and achievements and is thus look at as a respected man in yoruba land. That dead man's name, by inheritance is being dragged through the internet as a professional forum poster and sex gossip blogger. chie.

Now he has defected to PDP, Has he risen from slumber?

(1) (Reply)

CONFAB: “nigeria” To Be Changed To “airegin” – Delegate ~ Does It Make Sense? / 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? / Osun 2014 Result Collation : Oyinlola, Akande Lose Polling Units To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.