Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int (810 Views)

CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by malele(m): 2:01am On Jan 09, 2014
THE Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Wednesday, maintained its earlier claim that the All Progressives Congress (APC) was promoting religious divisions in the country, just as it challenged the party to publish the list of its 35 interim officials and state their offices as being paraded in the media.
PDP, in a statement by its national publicity secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, a copy of which was made available to newsmen in Abuja, said “it is shocking that APC would attempt to hoodwink Nigerians, even in the face of incontrovertible facts exposing its religious inclinations and plots to divide the nation along religious lines.”
It said contrary to denials posted by the APC in a statement on Wednesday, “the revelations by an Islamic cleric, Ambassador Yusuf Garba and the Religious Equity Promotion Council (REPC) that APC seeks to impose an agenda like the Egypt Muslim Brotherhood remains a fact that cannot be brushed aside.”
Counter to clams by the APC that the PDP was playing a religious card to overheat the polity, the ruling party said it decided to “buttress an alert to Nigerians on the evil machination of the APC, with every sense of duty to ensure that Nigeria remains united as one and not fall to the evil plot of the APC.”
It called on Nigerians not to succumb to the antics of the APC, which is now bitter that its plans had been exposed.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/news-headlines/item/30432-apc-promoting-religious-divisions,-pdp-insists-%E2%80%A2challenges-it-to-name-its-35-interim-officials.html
Re: APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by meforyou1(m): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2014
APC are Islamic fundamentalists in Nigeria who are affiliated to Muslim brotherhood egypt, Hezbollah Lebanon and all Qaeda worldwide.
And tinubu, an APC member in lagos is a thief and fraudster.

4 Likes

Re: APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by malele(m): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2014
me_for_you: APC are Islamic fundamentalists in Nigeria who are affiliated to Muslim brotherhood egypt, Hezbollah Lebanon and all Qaeda worldwide.
And tinubu, an APC member in lagos is a thief and fraudster.

Lol
Re: APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by jjcbuthot: 3:05am On Jan 09, 2014
PDP/GEJ has shut itself in the leg and compounded its problem with this religious ranting...

1 Like

Re: APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by Akpaife(m): 6:04am On Jan 09, 2014
D truth must be told no matter how bitter it is

1 Like

Re: APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by HowFar: 6:23am On Jan 09, 2014

An APC victory would signal civil war. I don't think most Nigerians wants to be governed by Alhaji Ayatollah Buhari of boko haram and Alhaji Tinubu of the Taliban.

Say no to Muslim Brotherhood party also known as Alhaji People's Congress.

2 Likes

Re: APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by Toktee(m): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

An APC victory would signal civil war. I don't think most Nigerians wants to be governed by Alhaji Ayatollah Buhari of boko haram and Alhaji Tinubu of the Taliban.

speak for yourself,religious bigot,does it mean it is only muslims that has a monopoly of killing?
The dead bodies that were discovered in orji rivers was the hand work of muslims i guess?
The unknown numbers of teanage girls that was discovered in a baby factory was frm the north?
The millitancy and kidnapping is frm the north?
I want to inform u that,if buhari is handed a presidential ticket today,he will rule this country including ur fathers village,u guys hate the north with passion and this is where u got ur food frm,look at ur people all over here like plague,i pity u guys with this hate for yorubas and the north,you people will remain political irrelavance for a looonnnggg time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

what has ur christian president achieved so far?

What corruption has he curbed?

Did u even read the proposed budget? Did u feel scared for the future of the children yet unborn? That's if we who are already living in this hell had got accustomed to it!

See, mr man, i am a christian, and i feel pained wen fools like u got tricked into religious politics without understanding dt these politicians only point blames for their own gain!

Since the years they've been there, what good has they brought us? And yet they are the ones pointing to corruption and wrong doing now!

No politician is a saint...use ur head and do wot is right. Dnt be blinded by religious and tribal sentiments!

1 Like

Re: APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by donphilopus: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2014
I beseech you all to stop quoting that fool called 'How Far?', he knows nothing! He's just here to display his level of ignorance, stupidity, indecency, illiteracy and foolishness. He has a little, or no brain.

2 Likes

Re: APC Promoting Religious Divisions, PDP Insists •challenges It To Name Its 35 Int by malele(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Boko haram party

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: US Reveals Useful Information About Group's Funding / Top 10 Inspirational Quotes From World Leaders / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.