Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 (71751 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by dadav3: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmm May the Lord help us
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by SegunMike(m): 5:57am On Dec 10, 2014
No. 8 - Lagos will have a christian Governor

Hmmm....Ambode & Agbaje are Christians.
Okay, still watching. (No. 10 & 16 undecided )
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by cigie(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2014
A good number of the Clergy's prophecies have come to past.

Are 2015 prophecies out yet? Even though some of this year's prophecies extend to 2015 and beyond, I'm very much interested in next year's.

Someone should please keep us posted.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by emperortony: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Could serkiri Audu be d prophesy no. 23 RIP lad.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Chiscomax(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
prophesy 23 just came to pass... may the Lord give me such wisdom, gift and understanding. amen
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Chiscomax:
prophesy 23 just came to pass... may the Lord give me such wisdom, gift and understanding. amen

Mehn!
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Funjosh(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2014
And it shall come to pass lipsrsealed
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by ruffp: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
The gullibility of the religious nigerian knows no bounds!
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by abiambo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:
Am confused with no 7,14,21 /7/ Says Jonathan would not finish is tenure /14/ say He would not be impeached even if they try /21/ says He would be the last PDP President. My question is how is he going to vacate office before is tenure is over,Will He resign or Die?
Am sure u now understand after a full year ... It all played out before u...
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by gebest: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
WE WILL PRAY AGAINST THAT NUMBER 12 TO BE AVERTED TO GMB, WE DONT WANT JEG IS BUHARI WE WANT.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Funjosh(m): 3:12am On Jan 06, 2015
It Is Well.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2015
Can we take this to the front page and see the man of faired.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by CuriousLi(f): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
Acclaimed man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has released what he
believed would happen in this New Year 2015. One of his prophecies was that
2015 election would be a replica of June 12. He said Jonathan should be
prayerful as there are plans to kill him. Suleiman who head the Auchi-
based Omega Fire Ministries also said the queen of England and Shehu
Shagari may die.
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women looking for fruit of the
womb.
2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.
3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs
attention.
4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.
5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and
I saw RIP; he needs prayers.
6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.
7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rising,
called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a
revolution.
8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and
the other is a retired General.
9. Nollywood should stop Unclothedness and immoral content been shown
because God is not happy.
10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need prayers.
11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I wept.
12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.
13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.
14. Libyan election to be cancelled.
15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win
Kaduna election.
16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.
17. Buhari’s health needs attention.
18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.
19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s
richest.
20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.
21. Egypt will have elections.
22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end
up in court case.
23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos
state.
24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw mourning.
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two hundred naira) to
1$ (a dollar).
26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram soldiers.
27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money,
will face great judgment this year.
28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.
29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.
30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God.
31. Military leaders will be changed.
32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.
33. I saw governor Amosun return.
34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the
election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much
bloodshed.
35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.
36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make peace with God,
Nigeria is not his problem.
37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of Bokoharam, God
warned him recently with his health. The next, God will take his life.
38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.
39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.
40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt leaders. His
calmness is what is empowering them to steal.
41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back
as Federal ministers.
42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.
43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)
44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd letter and
Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and
crying. Please let’s pray for him.
45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.
46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC
Pray!
47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.
48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.
49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to
his village quietly.
50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not
govern or rule.
51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.
52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?
53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives, water
overrunning and bringing down buildings.
54. Pray against three major Air disasters between February and October.
55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a bow.
56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer against mourning and
death.
57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful and influential in
government.
58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for handling power
problem.
59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.
60. Chief E.K, Clark should pray, not a good year for him.
61. Great men of god to rise in Namibia, Ghana, Nigeria and Europe
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by bluegrey: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2015
dreams22:
Here is the assessment of the 2013 Prophecies given around Dec 2012, from this Man of God. If this was an exam. He would score A+. Please check for yourself and comment

1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed (Fulfilled… see http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/11/25/house-of-reps-member-dies-during-sex-romp-with-female-banker-in-abuja/)
2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP. (Fulfilled, It is believed that after Turkur’s appointment PDP Crisis really started…. See http://allafrica.com/stories/201312170214.html)
3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year (Seems Fulfilled…https://www.codewit.com/headlines/15144-my-plans-for-this-year-for-nigeria-jonathan)
4. CNN will lose major staff. (Can’t confirm…)
5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made. (Couldn’t count up to 3)
6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers. (Many…Fulfilled)
7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men. (Fulfilled… see http://allafrica.com/stories/201301200031.html)
8. Rapist will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go…(Fulfilled, many cases reported..pls google it)
9. A sec deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared. (Fulfilled…Read about a 2nd deadlier Sect, can’t find the link)
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu. (Fulfilled….Mandela died in Dec 2013)
11. I see a Governor dying. (Only narrow escapes & hospitalizations recorded, maybe they prayed… embarassed)
12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale. (over-fulfilled… grin)
13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men from his place will fight him. (Fulfilled...I think cheesy)
14. Igbos should forget about presidency. (No way to measure)
15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDP will fail. (Still Waiting for 2015 to find out)
16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more. (Fulfilled…)
17. A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly. (Fulfilled…http://alabamau2..com/2013/10/yoruba-movie-actress-janet-atayero.html)
18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders. (How can I measure this?...)
19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance. (I have food in abundance, don't know about others... grin)
20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired. (Yet to be retired…Maybe Jona read this)
21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock. (Anyone waiting for this … embarassed)
22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask. (Fulfilled…Done for Madela)
23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident. (Fulfilled…http://thestreetjournal.org/2013/08/nuj-loses-3-officials-in-auto-crash/)
24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next. (Fulfilled …http://imanueljannah..com/2013/07/breaking-news-patience-jonathan-loses.html)
25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.(Maybe fulfilled… cant find a better link than http://www.nanngronline.com/section/general/erosion-auchi-lacks-planning-environmentalist)
26. A member of the United State of America's senate house will die. (No news on this)
27. President Barrack Obama's life will be attempted. (Seems to be a yearly occurrence. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_threats_against_Barack_Obama)
28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues. (Can’t confirm, except the driver sacking saga which I just heard in 2014 )
29. Central Bank of Nigeria's governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers. (Not Yet, maybe in the works)
30. MTN needs prayers. (Surely they do grin)
31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it. (Fulfilled…http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/fg-orders-sack-of-20000-phcn-workers/)
32. I see something happening in a foreign country ( natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days. (Couldn’t verify…somebody help)
33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal. (Maybe Fulfilled..Not sure if this is a strong enough scandal… http://www.aprokocity.com/2face-annie-idibia-in-wedding-car-scandal-with-senator-david-mark/)
34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal ( Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win. (No need for confirmation)
35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made. (Enough prayers were not made http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/04/patience-jonathans-health-condition/)
36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa. (Fulfilled e.g… http://allafrica.com/stories/201312170201.html)
37. HID Awolowo, it is well. (It has been well. She celebrated her 98th birthday in Nov 2013)
38. The governor of Ondo to pray against poison. (Maybe he escaped it. I don’t have any info)
39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers. (No info)
40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year. (Not sure, not enough data to confirm)
41. I see Traditional Rulers die. (Fulfilled…Can’t get link)
42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone. (Can’t confirm)
43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations. (Fulfilled-Lots of news on this)
44. Oil will be found in a state (Fulfilled-… http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/oil-discovered-in-lagos/)
If u can't confirm most of the these, how does he score A+

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by XueRengui: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
K
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
how far?
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Number 29 has been fulfilled.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Beey(f): 5:21pm On May 22, 2015
I have gotten to a point in my Faith walk where am no longer excited by prophecies, signs & wonders.I've come to a point where I desire to be like the Berean Christians, who after Paul had preached to them , went back & studied the scripture to see if it was so. I am no longer waiting for a new prophet to come to town or for a pastor to spoon feed me.I want to know God for myself & not rely on other people's knowledge of Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.