Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! (30451 Views)

MISSING!! Has Anyone Seen this ladder (See photo) / Strange!!! Have Not Seen This Type Of Poster Before,have You? / OMG! Who Has Seen This? Nigerians Are Darn Too Funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.

A & L grin

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by izuch(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2014
Funny, nice one bra

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
izuch:

Funny, nice one bra

Only in America. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by TrishaP(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
LMAO!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
This joke still got me cracking my ribs, I've heard it before.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by ITbomb(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
I laughed at this two years ago.

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Polio: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lovely cheesy
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Reminds me of Madea

8 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Reminds me of Madea grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by horlarkoonlay(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Lmfao........help ♍ƺ ask her if she knws me
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2014
horlarkoonlay:

Lmfao........help ♍ƺ ask her if she knws me

Are you prepared for the answer? shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by horlarkoonlay(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2014
ℓ̊ 'm fully prepared
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OAM4J: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
lol this is damm funny
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by lanightdavido(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Yaya toure is to mikel,messi to ronaldo,na mourinho cause am

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Caracta(f): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
ikp4succes: Reminds me of Madea grin

I tell you. I can imagine Madea saying all that.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by nekaa(f): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
See wahala..LoL
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Anthony0094(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
I laugh laugh I no no d tym I enter coffin shop

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by homesteady(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Vyolet(f): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
OAM4J: lol this is damm funny
I know you smiley wink
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Otunbab: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Now I need more of this to crack me up daily. Cool one

1 Like

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by funnyx(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Very funny grin grin
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by otijah(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
I need to bring that woman to my girlfriend to investigate her wella for me, cause she says she has not knwn any man except me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by tonygee1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
My space keep off
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by pendusky(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
lol
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by lightheart(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
I actually LOLed.

Nice one, bruv!
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by LadyH(f): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seen this b4. funi.
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by nickz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
LoL
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Breezy90(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..y am i laughing sef undecided
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by 190daclown: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin grin grin

this is funny
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by LilBRightTMc(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hahahaha I cant believe this old lady she just too funny and the judge too this is just like a hollywood movie, phew I almost laughed my ãss off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Answer Some Funny Questions People Ask / How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected / Hilarious Pix: Employee Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.