Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Short Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Short Jokes (30616 Views)

Akpors Short Jokes / Very Short Jokes!!! / Very Short Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 1:55am On Apr 23, 2008
Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed. He shoots his friend and kills him. 
Wife says "If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends" . cheesy
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 3:25am On Apr 23, 2008
Why man is the cause of woman's problems,

Believe it or not,

Woman has Man in it;
Mrs. has Mr . in it;
Female has Male in it;
She has He in it;
Madam has Adam in it;
No wonder men always want to be inside women! shocked
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 4:03am On Apr 23, 2008
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: 'Take only ONE . God is watching.' Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, 'Take all you want. God is watching the apples.'
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 4:09am On Apr 23, 2008
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. 'Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, he's a doctor.' A small voice at the back of the room rang out, 'And there's the teacher; she's dead.'

1 Like

Re: Short Jokes by olulu(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2008
cool,

2nd one stale though,

just nice

grin grin
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2008
This is what we have been waiting for, the true answers to 5 really important questions:

Q1: WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND NIPPLES FOR?
A : It's Braille for "I need attention"

Q2. WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?
A : It's the same as a French kiss, only down under."

Q3 WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?
A : Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.

Q4. WHY ARE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A : Because when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them.

Q5. WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING?
A : Because they don't have any balls to scratch.
Re: Short Jokes by Fancier(f): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U guys are really crazy,  why nt join the comedy industry nd show more of your skills coz Alibaba himself would be trill

1 Like

Re: Short Jokes by clemcykul(f): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2008
good post lol grin
Re: Short Jokes by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2008
lol i love the hurricane one cheesy
Re: Short Jokes by tufe(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
now, these are tight jokes. short and funny. i love em
Re: Short Jokes by Aiphie(f): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Tufe
We already know from the topic that the jokes are short and funny. You needn't remind us.
@ Poster
Keep it up. They're kool.
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 3:09am On May 17, 2008
No Male Pallbearers

An elderly woman died last month. Having never married, she requested no male pallbearers. In her handwritten instructions for her memorial service, she wrote, "They wouldn't take me out while I was alive, I don't want them to take me out when I'm dead."
Re: Short Jokes by chidipupay(m): 4:46am On May 17, 2008
@poster
Nice Joke. I am falring in rust with you
Re: Short Jokes by JUNIT1(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2008
Dictionary for women

Argument (ar*gyou*ment) n. A discussion that occurs when you're right, but he just hasn't realized it yet.

Airhead (er*hed) n. What a woman intentionally becomes when pulled over by a policeman.

Bar-be-que (bar*bi*q) n. You bought the groceries, washed the lettuce, chopped the tomatoes, diced the onions, marinated the meat and cleaned everything up, but, he, "made the dinner."
Re: Short Jokes by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 17, 2008
Q: What did one saggy boob say to the other?

A: "We'd better get some support or people are gonna think we're nuts!!"

tongue
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 11:09pm On May 17, 2008
ibkaye:

A: "We'd better get some support or people are going to think we're nuts!!" tongue
hahahaha, love it good one grin grin
Re: Short Jokes by Nobody: 10:58am On May 18, 2008
ibkaye:

A: "We'd better get some support or people are going to think we're nuts!!"

Yeap saggy's boobs not ibkaye 's undecided
Re: Short Jokes by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 18, 2008
;d
Re: Short Jokes by Tattooboy: 6:52pm On May 18, 2008
@poster
nice one
the first one rocks but all are awesome
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 12:33am On May 19, 2008
Tattooboy:

@poster
nice one
the first one rocks but all are awesome
glad you enjoyed kiss
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 12:33am On May 19, 2008
A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!" While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her clothes dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed herself off, and started running again. As she ran she once again began to pray, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late . . . But please don't shove me either!"
Re: Short Jokes by purplebuk(f): 12:45am On May 19, 2008
Cayon, let me add the followin to ur "why men are the cause of women's problem":

Men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying to go back between the legs of a woman,  Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now,  Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN? MENtalillness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown, MENopause,
Re: Short Jokes by olulu(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2008
saggy breasts? hmmmm, urs ibkaye?
talkin frm experience?

nice jokes all

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Short Jokes by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2008
olulu:

saggy breasts? hmmmm, urs ibkaye?
talkin frm experience?

nice jokes all

grin grin grin grin grin
sharrrrap dia angry
Re: Short Jokes by Jeovy(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2008
Q4. WHY ARE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A : Because when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them

Nice jokes Cayon[color=#000099][/color],but I love this most, it is very very true.keep it flowing
Re: Short Jokes by olulu(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2008
ibkaye:

sharrrrap dia angry

i understand darling
da truth is bitter

dn't worry, i fit manage am 4u like dat

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Short Jokes by DrDre1(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2008
Nice ones smiley
Allow me to share this

An airplane flying has some problems. The pilot says the plane is losing height and all the baggage must be thrown out. (Pilot) "We're still losing height, we must throw everything out that is in the cabin" Despite more things being thrown out the plane continues its descent. (Pilot) "Still going down - we must throw out some people" There's a big gasp from the passengers! (Pilot) "But to make this fair - passengers will be thrown out in alphabetical order, so A, any Africans on board?" No one moves. (Pilot) "B, any Blacks on board?" No one moves. (Pilot) "C, any Caribbeans on board?" Still no one moves. Little black boy asks his dad , "Dad, what are we?" (Dad) Shhhhhhhh "Tonight son, we are Zulus
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 11:11am On May 23, 2008
Dr. Dre. Thanks for the early morniing laugh. Good one wink grin grin
Dr. Dre:

Nice ones smiley
Allow me to share this

An airplane flying has some problems. The pilot says the plane is losing height and all the baggage must be thrown out. (Pilot) "We're still losing height, we must throw everything out that is in the cabin" Despite more things being thrown out the plane continues its descent. (Pilot) "Still going down - we must throw out some people" There's a big gasp from the passengers! (Pilot) "But to make this fair - passengers will be thrown out in alphabetical order, so A, any Africans on board?" No one moves. (Pilot) "B, any Blacks on board?" No one moves. (Pilot) "C, any Caribbeans on board?" Still no one moves. Little black boy asks his dad , "Dad, what are we?" (Dad) Shhhhhhhh "Tonight son, we are Zulus
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 11:13am On May 23, 2008
Together Again

She married and had 13 children. Her husband died.

She married again and had 7 more children. Her second husband died.

She married again and had 5 more children. Her third husband died.

And, alas, she finally died, too.

At her funeral and standing by her coffin, the preacher prayed for her.
He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said, 'Lord, they're
finally together.'

One mourner leaned over and quietly asked her friend, 'Do you think he
means her first, second or third husband?'

The friend replied, 'I think he means her legs.
Re: Short Jokes by olulu(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2008
damnnnnnnnnnnnn

i love u,
oops i mean, i love the joke

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Short Jokes by Nobody: 6:56am On May 25, 2008
coolz
Re: Short Jokes by Jeovy(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2008
olulu:

i understand darling
da truth is bitter

dn't worry, i fit manage am 4u like that

grin grin grin grin grin

True word Dr Dre,very nice one grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Romade! / Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent / "There Is No Light" - Check This Epic Comment Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.