Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! (30459 Views)

MISSING!! Has Anyone Seen this ladder (See photo) / Strange!!! Have Not Seen This Type Of Poster Before,have You? / OMG! Who Has Seen This? Nigerians Are Darn Too Funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by horlarkoonlay(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
If dem call SEGUN ARINZE for eye witness on top dis mata........d suspect go go jail Ooº°°ºoo º°
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by samsy5460(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Busted!!!!
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by fkj950ax(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
ITbomb: I laughed at this two years ago.

You need to read the title of the post.
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by RexioKlasik(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin

Make her a Lawyer..e fit am
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Danhumprey: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lol.gringringrin
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by GentleMimi: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
OMG!!!! Looooooooooooooool! This made my day! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahah!
*Stops laughing due to stares being generated*

Buhahahahahahahaha..........*Laughs till fade!*
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
GentleMimi: OMG!!!! Looooooooooooooool! This made my day! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahah!

Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by GentleMimi: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=San Miguel][/quote]
Oga do u mind? angry
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Chrisx1x(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
I was at a busy round about when i read this,i couldnt help laughing,people where just looking at me,i guese they were thinking i hv got mad,see watin nairaland cause o
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by omenka(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
ITbomb: I laughed at this two years ago.
Oponu amebo. Who ask you??
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by solomon111(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Boring
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Prowizy2(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
apacheguy: wat a gd idea, its bn a while i took soaked garri last, thanks for reminding that meal exist....wen i get home, cold water with garri nd sugar...luvly

Garri all d way mehn! grin
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
ikp4succes: Reminds me of Madea

Me too...
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Solowande(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Only in America. grin
Guy wetin be ur problem
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by oiseworld: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lol, pls don't tire my stomach with laugh.
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Sike(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Buhahahahahaaaa!
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Raymondif: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Anthony0094: I laugh laugh I no no d tym I enter coffin shop
lol.....u for sleep inside one of those coffin and see as he be...
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by obayaya(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
OLAADEGBU: Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.

A & L grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2014
Solowande:

Guy wetin be ur problem

I don't have a problem. cheesy
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
oiseworld:

Thou shall laugh! grin
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
oiseworld:

Take it easy bro. cheesy
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by Funkychic(f): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
grin funny granny for real!
U wan try!
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2015
GentleMimi:

OMG!!!! Looooooooooooooool! This made my day! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahah!

You're funny. grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chrisx1x:

I was at a busy round about when i read this,i couldnt help laughing,people where just looking at me,i guese they were thinking i hv got mad,see watin nairaland cause o

Oga, take am easy o! grin
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Nice one

smiley
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2015
TrishaP:

LMAO!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
This joke still got me cracking my ribs, I've heard it before.

Me too. cheesy
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13am On Jan 29, 2016
ITbomb:

I laughed at this two years ago.

Are you saying the joke is now dry? undecided
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Polio:

Lovely cheesy

smiley
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
ikp4succes:

Reminds me of Madea

Is Madea a man? undecided
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Funkychic:

grin funny granny for real!
U wan try!

She didn't mince words, did she? grin
Re: If You Have Not Seen This - It's Worth The Read! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
horlarkoonlay:

ℓ̊ 'm fully prepared

Be careful what you wish for because you might get it. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Answer Some Funny Questions People Ask / Hilarious Pix: Employee Of The Day / How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.