Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Emotion Can Never Work When Serving God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emotion Can Never Work When Serving God. (383 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? / Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotion Can Never Work When Serving God. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2014
I write to the atheist who has once been a christain and left because of this.
I write to new christains.
I write to everyone.
There are many of us who thinks emotion is everything.
-Some people fall down in church out of emotion.
-Some people in the church or who had gone to church once or twice,had wanted to fall like others
-Some people prayed to God for a miracle but they did receive instant reply.
-Some people pray for an hour or more or still feel they have acheived nothing.
-Some people think because they are kind,loving, they fell under the anointing or because people were crying during their ministration that they are Holy.
God said in Isaiah ..
That 'as the heaven is higher that the earth,so are my ways are highers yours'.

Byron cage,a popular christain musician said sometimes he does not feel like praising God;his emotion is not moving but then he still praise God and get the best result.

-Rebecca Brown a deliverance minister,said there was a day she did her morning watch but did not feel the presence of God.later as she was working,the Lord spoke to her 'I enjoyed the moment i spent with you this morning.

*please stop waiting for goose pimples.

*Atheist and All God more invisible than the air we breath.
God is more power ful that wind.
The case of Elijah.
Elijah expected God to speak through the Earthquake,storm but he spoke through still small voice.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Double Restoration! / HIV/AIDS Destroyed! / Don't Ignore Your Parent's Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.