Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Need A Marketing Agency - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Marketing Agency (796 Views)

Leading Digital Marketing Agency In G.R.A Ikeja Is Looking For A Web Developer / Paper Bags: Making Use Of It For A Marketing Instrument In Your Company / National Information Technology Development Agency (nitda) -hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Marketing Agency by philip0906(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
We are an online e-commerce store and we need to drive traffic to our site through various means from social media to other forms of marketing. We are targeting atleast 2000 unique visitors every day for a start. Kindly show ur interest here. Thanks
Re: I Need A Marketing Agency by hilaryiwens05: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
There are various means of advertising and marketing ur product on social media....facebook been d mostly used and other marketing means like ads website. Contact 08182428991/08062207346 bbm: 28B80E4B email: hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Marketing Agency by cbrass(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
I have a wonderful idea and a platform you can use but I wouldn't love to diclose it here contact me on BBM:3219F9BA or email:mail@naitalk.com
Re: I Need A Marketing Agency by markjaiby: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
One of the most popular strategies in 2014 is to generate genuine content and engage with your clients.

Our solution will:

- Boost your SEO, Social Media and PPC campaigns
- Increase your sales conversion rates
- Improve your online reputation and credibility

Start now for free with no hidden costs and help your business grow! For more detail, Contact us here:
http://www.checktick.com/for-companies_17.html
Re: I Need A Marketing Agency by NLhustle: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Content marketing is the best way to generate sustainable leads online. This strategy involves enlightening customers with quality and helpful information that will help them make well informed buying decisions. You will need a blog to make this happen, and you will need to publish helpful articles on a frequent basis.

I'm a freelance writer and online marketing strategist. I've great tips that can help you build a large customer base. If you'll be willing to hire me, send me an email [basicfreelance@gmail(dot)com] or call 08062357604

contentmarketingplus.com
Re: I Need A Marketing Agency by cheavroi(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi,

Vtns Solution is a Search Engine Markting Agency and we can help you with your campaign.

Call 08061659106 or visit our website to learn morewww.vtnssolutions.com/seo-service.html
Re: I Need A Marketing Agency by markjaiby: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Top Online Marketing Strategies 2014

One of the most popular strategies in 2014 is to generate genuine content and engage with your clients.

Our solution will:

- Boost your SEO, Social Media and PPC campaigns
- Increase your sales conversion rates
- Improve your online reputation and credibility

Start now for free with no hidden costs and help your business grow! For more detail, click here: http://www.checktick.com/contact_us.php
Re: I Need A Marketing Agency by Historymakers(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
We can help. You can market you product or site with us. Contact us http://www.academyofhistorymakers..com/p/contact-us.html
Re: I Need A Marketing Agency by internetpo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
We are your preferred candidates.

HERE'S WHY

Like some of ma colleagues above explained, content marketing, where you give info, articles, Improve Seo, etc. We'll do these and

Also we'll help create articles and free report , free coupons and trial products, these tend to pull traffic to sites particularly ecommerce sites.

We can also use our expertise in google ad, facebook and other social media to help you get traffic. Also mobile marketing (Sms, shortcodes, longcode n autoresponders) is used to capture attention of mobile web users who visit your site and convince them to buy.

we always work within clients budget. Campaigns run For a minimum of 3- 4weeks. And more importantly we offer clients an adequate test period during this time and if its not performing to clients satisfaction, the campaign is cancelled and the money refunded to the client (minus expenses incurred)

We'll have to see the e-commerce site and know whether it meets the standard checklist for sites and improve on it there on, if need be.

Check our site www.siscomedia.com.ng for more details and also list of clientielle and reviews from satisfied ones. Call 07031857044, 08052665878. sales@reliablehostng.com

(1) (Reply)

The New Shared Button On Nairaland / Hackers Hits Gmail, 5million Passwords Leaked / The First Social Network For Ladokites - Lautechchat.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.