Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** (1248 Views)

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
MIKUZ VERSE

Diss @ Airmark . .

I smear this hommie for fun/ maim and own him with puns/ then stab his mouth to leave holes in his gums/
. . he'll get a beating of his life . . cos Ill handle Mark without holding a gun!/

You sound and talk like a ffool/ every line you popping is bull/
. . Cos ya horrible diction against Dj is a prove . . that its either you skipped classes or you dropped out of school!/

I'm mean and callous/ enough to slit his phallus/
. . but it voters doubt that I wont skin the ffaggot . . Ill come with a bag of hot coals . . to Char Mark . . like Marouane of Crystal Palace!/

I'm known to shoulder and stun cats/ and beat loafers with drug raps/
. . So you'd die in a pitch . . Cos the Norwich player can vouch that . . Ill blow ya brains over a Snod grass!/

I dress ta kill . . . .

Thats why ladies like my fashion/ I'm fly and having/ and any chick I wink goes wild with passion/
But hes broke, dry and starving . . .
. . So even the 'former Cardiff coach' knows that any babe 'Mark eye' . . will spite and slap him!/

You weak and average/ Ill bring you damage/
. . Ya battle against Dj was so disappointing . . every voter saw ya verse as a piece of garbage!/

I got enough paper to buy me Navagio beach/ or bang the @ss of yo bbitch/ and my wealth has taken me to heights you can't afford to reach . . . /
So stop bragging you rich . . when ya cash can't stretcher longer than the nose of Ibrahimovic!/

Ya punchlines are boring and bleak/ we sick and tired of the all rubbish you spit/ just end ya carreer and call it a quit/
Cos my witty lines leave girls breathless and gasping . .
. . but truth is, any babe who gasp for Air must be struggling to breathe!/

So don't hate me, I'm only revealing the facts/ you deserve to banned and given a slap/ or a series of spanks/
. . . Cos you wouldn't still 'raise the standards' . . If you 'hoisted a couple military flags'!/

I'm strong and brute/ when I ccock and shoot/ you get dropped for good/
. . so you best be on The Run or go Undercover . . cos you'd realise there is a NEED FOR SPEED when I give you a Hot Pursuit!/

You just confused/ that trash you rapping have shown/ you'd get dismantled and stoned/
but in this battle . . If I catch 'Air dissing' ask . . 'Cavani' . . Ill break more than half of his bones!/

They've never rated you higher/ those weak bars makes you a liar/ you definately playing with fire/
cos with only one shot . . I'ma take Air out . . quicker than deflating a tyre!/
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by Ibime(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
AIRMARKS VERSE

Things to note: Mikuz real name is Kingsley ezeala. He lives in portharcourt, RIVERS state but claims to be living in Austria on facebook. He’s jobless as can be seen under work and education on his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/m1ku2

www.facebook.com/m1ku2/about He’s gap toothed and most times on nl, misyarn. lol https://www.facebook.com/photo.php? fbid=502765743070282&set=pb.100000105818794.-2207520000.1389270900.&type=3&theater Mikuz’ soccer club’s support is unstable and confusing as revealed by jerseys and logos he flaunts: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php? fbid=502765743070282&set=pb.100000105818794.-2207520000.1389270900.&type=3&theater https://www.facebook.com/photo.php? fbid=417813368232187&set=pb.100000105818794.-2207520000.1389270900.&type=3&theater Mikuz showed his frustration as regards girls and love on September 30 saying :‘Bleep love . . So damn tired of trying.’ and also :‘’thought it was true love, but women ar just liars!’’ https://www.facebook.com/m1ku2 you wanna know why? He has a sister Blessing Ezeala. https://www.facebook.com/ezealadotcom

AIR strikes at MIKUZ

Mikuz, when i knock on ya door in ‘French suit’, aint Jehovah’s witness/ ‘’bonjour’’, am here to spread the gospel of ma revolver’s swiftness/no Jonathan’s fresh AIR, but gonna win ya soul with pitroipa’s sleekness/even AIR FRANCE cant charge me for executing you and spreading my ‘’dissolver’s’’ business!!!/

Mofo kept shouting achebe of rap, even chinua[/b]will ask us “who gave him?”/His lies were thrashed when a prince came to daze him/ *Prince – Ema prince* girls complain he is too [b]mik, on bed he’s too lazy/loser cried on fb ''women are liars'', cos a carpenter took away his boo lately!!!/ *mik -meek*

Air Mark gets A M flows, that bring freshness to rap world/since you vexing, by P M, will send virus to ya ‘wards’/ when you see me at NITE better bless me with two ‘AWARDS’/ cos i still enjoy ‘free shots’ at WEE HOURS when ya sister, blessing’s a.sz...rattles backwards!!!/

Dude’s known for his b11tchy ‘mouth-actions’, annoying like flip-flops/Besides his name, the way Mik uz switches club confirms, he was born by Chinese w.hore!!!/

This fraudster will suffer AIR borne disease , claiming on fb he is in Austria/while he’s jobless in rivers, battling nausea/will contract him with AIR pollution, let him die of sickness that’s industrial!!!/

When i ‘cook beef’, no room for ‘exit strategy’, ‘isi ewu’ on ma mind, as the ‘god one’/‘I’ve been waiting for you’, mikuz itz time to let ya empty skull burn/

Only me can ensure nothing harm your team and you in this rap forest/so when you look around and see the mark... jus rest/be calm and ask for crest/.....but if forming king kong, my techs will drill city maps on your chest!!!/

When you battled EMA, we thought Seun had appointed PRINCE, rap section moderator/Cos ya 28lines got consumed like the product of zero and the number, with multiplication operator!!!/

ya watery egos are blank /you sinking in that flow for rank/this rivers boy moans at banks/Kingsley, Christ wont mistake ya for Peter, you cant make it on net work.... we all know ya ‘self-service’!!!/

What i scribe wears his brain out, his main ‘fan’ has lost the rotor/He ‘sweats’ decoding my ‘hot lines’, to him - my writtens are harder than words in COBOL!!!/

This gap-toothed nairaland mod gon be toothless, with no helper/if he spits mouth-watering lines, my ‘jaw-breaking’ punches gon complete the tooth loss, so that he cant call Osewa!!!/

king’s tourney final saw Mikuz putting Prekky on B I S, voted his ruling party, his C-in-C/This BB messenger cant stop licking the boots of his ‘P-man’, gay romancing P-dp!!!/

C.Ronaldo of this game, my runs wiped monreal/ Since mikuz strenght is weak like miku’s and his hammered shots only hit the wood work, he was bundled to sell teak, he can never strike for real!!!/ * Miku was Getafe player loaned to celtic * * teak (tectona grandis) is a hard wood *

If we do stock exchange, mik will still fall when i go bullish, cripple him with a frightening bear/he will be a laughing stock when the loser is trading blows... on the floor, fighting the AIR!!!/

When next you hear in your area that am angry, start begging , don’t scale that perimeter fence/Cos AIR is omnipresent...can travel thousands of kilometres to mark and kill you...even if itz 1 millimetre offence!!!/
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Open for votes . . .
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by airmark(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ibime , my lines were a bit messed up, also with [/b] appearing unneccessarily pls help adjust and that '' self service'' in that flow for rank bar should be replaced with ''w.annk''. Thanks
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
airmark: @ibime , my lines were a bit messed up, also with [/b] appearing unneccessarily pls help adjust and that '' self service'' in that flow for rank bar should be replaced with ''w.annk''. Thanks

You can as well post yourself.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by rhymeunatic(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
MVGT--Mikuz

Bully beating
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by RexJeezy: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2014
MVGT= Airmark. He has a dope closer and his puns are deep.
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by tr3y(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Opener Airmack - The jehovah witness line was better

Rhymes Mikuz -

Similes/ Metaphor - Mikuz

Punchlines Tie Actually I can't find any that really hit me

Personals - Airmack

Flow Mikuz

Wordplay Tie
charmack, sell teak Yall can do better

Closer - Mikuz

Weak battle to me anyway!!!
MVGT Mikuz
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by airmark(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2014
mikuz:

You can as well post yourself.
Things to note:
Mikuz real name is Kingsley ezeala. He lives in portharcourt, RIVERS state but claims to be living in Austria on facebook. He’s jobless as can be seen under work and education on his facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/m1ku2 https://www.facebook.com/m1ku2/about
He’s gap toothed and most times on nl, misyarn. lol
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=502765743070282&set=pb.100000105818794.-2207520000.1389270900.&type=3&theater
Mikuz’ soccer club’s support is unstable and confusing as revealed by jerseys and logos he flaunts:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=502765743070282&set=pb.100000105818794.-2207520000.1389270900.&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417813368232187&set=pb.100000105818794.-2207520000.1389270900.&type=3&theater
Mikuz showed his frustration as regards girls and love on September 30 saying :‘Bleep love . . So damn tired of trying.’ and also :‘’thought it was true love, but women ar just liars!’’ https://www.facebook.com/m1ku2
you wanna know why?
He has a sister Blessing Ezeala.
https://www.facebook.com/ezealadotcom

AIR strikes at MIKUZ

Mikuz, when i knock on ya door in ‘French suit’, aint Jehovah’s witness/ ‘’bonjour’’, am here to spread the gospel of ma revolver’s swiftness/no Jonathan’s fresh AIR, but gonna win ya soul with pitroipa’s sleekness/even AIR FRANCE cant charge me for executing you and spreading my ‘’dissolver’s’’ business!!!/

Mofo kept shouting achebe of rap, even chinua will ask us “who gave him?”/
His lies were thrashed when a prince came to daze him/ *Prince – Ema prince*
girls complain he is too mik, on bed he’s too lazy/loser cried on fb ''women are liars'', cos a carpenter took away his boo lately!!!/ *mik - meek*

Air Mark gets A M flows, that bring freshness to rap world/since you vexing, by P M, will send virus to ya ‘wards’/ when you see me at NITE better bless me with two ‘AWARDS’/ cos i still enjoy ‘free shots’ at WEE HOURS when ya sister, blessing’s a.sz...rattles backwards!!!/

Dude’s known for his b11tchy ‘mouth-actions’, annoying like flip-flops/
Besides his name, the way Mik uz switches club confirms, he was born by Chinese w.hore!!!/

This fraudster will suffer AIR borne disease , claiming on fb he is in Austria/while he’s jobless in rivers, battling nausea/will contract him with AIR pollution, let him die of sickness that’s industrial !!!/

When i ‘cook beef’, no room for exit strategy, ‘isi ewu’ on ma mind, as the god one/ *Godwon*
I’ve been waiting for you, mikuz itz time to let ya empty skull burn!!!/

Only me can ensure nothing harm your team and you in this rap forest/so when you look around and see the mark... jus rest/be calm and ask for crest/.....but if forming king kong, my techs will drill city maps on your chest!!!/

When you battled EMA, we thought Seun had appointed PRINCE, rap section moderator/
Cos ya 28lines got consumed like the product of zero and the number, with multiplication operator!!!/

ya watery egos are blank /you sinking in that flow for rank/this rivers boy moans at banks/Kingsley, Christ wont mistake ya for Peter, you cant make it on net work.... we all know ya ‘w.annk’!!!/

What i scribe wears his brain out, his main ‘fan’ has lost the rotor/
He ‘sweats’ decoding my ‘hot lines’, to him - my writtens are harder than words in COBOL!!!/*COBOL : Programming language*

This gap-toothed nairaland mod gon be toothless, with no helper/
if he spits mouth-watering lines, my ‘jaw-breaking’ punches gon complete the tooth loss, so that he cant call Osewa!!!/

king’s tourney final saw Mikuz putting Prekky on B I S, voted his ruling party, his C-in-C/
This BB messenger cant stop licking the boots of his ‘P-man’, gay romancing P-dp!!!/

C.Ronaldo of this game, my runs wiped monreal/ Since mikuz strenght is weak like miku’s and his hammered shots only hit the wood work, he was bundled to sell teak, he can never strike for real!!!/ * Miku: Getafe player loaned to celtic * teak (tectona grandis) is a hard wood *

If we do stock exchange, mik will still fall when i go bullish, cripple him with a frightening bear/
he will be a laughing stock when the loser is trading blows... on the floor, fighting the AIR!!!/

When next you hear in your area that am angry, start begging , don’t scale that perimeter fence/
Cos AIR is omnipresent...can travel thousands of kilometres to mark and kill you...even if itz 1 millimetre offence!!!/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by Emaprince: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2014
Ok airmark performed better than he did against dj but here,mikuz is sheer class!..I love all the name plays and some where humourous like "gasp for air"..this is funny and pure diss!..
I will like to commend mike for the nice build ups..sometimes I laugh when I read em like "a wink and girls go wild with passion"
Nice one dudes..

MVGT mikuz
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by Emaprince: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2014
I'm mean and callous/ enough to slit his phallus/
. . but it voters doubt that I wont skin the ffaggot . . Ill come with a bag of hot coals . . to Char Mark . . like Marouane of Crystal Palace!/

I love this..intelligent name play and wordplay all together
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by EvilChapterz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Air Mark the way you carry links to battle am even begining to believe you receive salary from google, and you strecthed the lane of you points too much that i almost couldn't trace you, such thinqs are risk cuz when they arrive, they sound poor, even the way you arranged your wordplay was horrible, they distract the reader, if it was in live battles would you include those (*) or brackets in your mouth? Pls try to kick a matured format, Anyway Nice move, most of ya quotes where catchy, you would have edged my vote if you kept your style matured,

Just my opinion tho.

MVGT --------- MIKUZ
Re: ** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GUYS ATE JUDGING... ALL I KNOW IS, AIRMARK REALLY BLASTED MIKUZ HEAD WITH A MONDAY HAMMER

(1) (Reply)

^ Merry Christmas ^ / Independence Day Aftermath Bloodbath: Sinizia Vs. Llaykorn / Am A Very Good Rap Artist Still Looking For A Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.