Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

THE INVISIBILITY FORMULA - Osewa Oluwaseun Mentioned - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE INVISIBILITY FORMULA - Osewa Oluwaseun Mentioned (544 Views)

Oluwaseun / The #iknowanigerianstar" Series: Meet Micheal Oluwaseun Bangbade-the 2060 Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE INVISIBILITY FORMULA - Osewa Oluwaseun Mentioned by Appswheel(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Death has dealt me many blows. I am sure you have had your fair share of loved ones suddenly taken away by the cold hands of death. Your losses and mine have not made any graveyard overflow. They refuse to get full, still reserving a place for you and me.

I have good news for you- the formula to escaping death. Use it as recommended and you are assured an endless, fulfilled life. First of all, this has nothing to do with your religious beliefs; it applies to Christians, Muslims and … of other religions. Think of it as the infamous invisibility cloak, but for our purposes we’ll call it the invisibility formula, it has the ability to make its users concealed from death.

The invisibility formula is a product of 26 years research, no small feat. The materials needed to synthesize it are generosity and resourcefulness. A correct mix of these produce the invisibility formula. The reactants generosity and resourcefulness are functions of time (T) and talent (t) respectively.
Generosity (t) + Resourcefulness (T) -----> Invisibility

How generous and resourceful have you been with your time and talent? Your response to this question determines if your formula has the right mix. Findings by the research team showed that the primary cause of joblessness, hopelessness, poverty is selfishness.

Generosity is the quality of being kind and understanding. Resourcefulness is the ability to overcome problems by making use of what is available to create a solution. In the internet and social media sphere, practical examples of these two reactants perfectly combined are Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Nairaland, Neeksta etc.

If I may ask, how many times have you surfed the web today? Still on the subject, how many times have you used a search engine today? On the contrary, how many times have you responded to online surveys in the last two years? You probably pay them no attention yet they are aimed at, among other things, improving the services provided to their users, yourself included. You do realize that the information returned by search engines is provided by people like you. What contribution have you made to the wealth of information on the internet?

A generous mind sees the problems in the vicinity and takes ownership of them. It takes resourcefulness to create, proffer solutions to such problems.

The invisibility formula states that, generosity when married with resourcefulness births a service, solution; which in turn rewards its progenitor with a fulfilled, successful life. By this, death cannot erase the footprints of such individuals and the grave too shallow to silence their impact.

Selfless and generous people are never found on the ill side of history. Martin Luther King Jnr, Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein and other great men that walked the earth applied the Invisible formula. In recent times
continue reading http://neeksta.com/editorials/the-invisibility-formula/
Re: THE INVISIBILITY FORMULA - Osewa Oluwaseun Mentioned by gboyex(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmm...nice piece, Am challenged now I just hope the feeling last.

But must I contribute only via the internet to live a footprint or attain invisibility

(1) (Reply)

Motivational @ Thislife.com.ng / A Poem By Onyemuwa Gos / A Drunk's Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.