Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Omolara - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Omolara (539 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omolara by ChukwuedOkwuobi(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Although I never thought I would see Lara again, I ensured Tomiwa's hope of seeing his mom never died. It did happen but from a distance. She made me remember the year that I had just graduated from the Law school.
I had gotten a little break and I was going to spend it well. Because I had not seen talkless of touch Ann in months, I thought of going to Lagos.
On the day I chose to leave, I set off very early, at about 5am for the park so as to make the first bus leaving Enugu. Like an addict, the urge/crave for Ann was present and satisfying it had to be quick.
Although Ann was the only person I'll rather be with, I prayed for a pretty and smart lady to sit beside me in the bus. It was a usual prayer and I got it, more than I expected.
Omolara was a corper serving in Lagos. She had been in Enugu to help her sister who put to bed. She seemed Cheerful, had a wide knowledge of history and I wasn't slacking on this one.
As much as I could, I made her laugh as we discussed and we got along real good. The desperation with which I had set forth to see Anna gradually died.
When Lara gave her address was when the thought of getting down with her even came. She lived just close to my Aunt's house in surulere where I was going to spend the vacation. Times went by and we became friends, also with benefit. I usually would not get into a deep relationship with a girl who opened up so easily but this one had correct packages plus she knew how to kpansh.
In no time, I began to find out this girl was a green snake in the green grass. Now that I write about it, I remember a time when she showed me her pictures. She had a different look in each one making it hard to tell except by a close gaze. I remember that she said something to the effect that a lot of people misjudged her by her looks. I did too for in the previous month before she travelled to my base in Enugu for the weekend, she had had sexual relations with different men and was pregnant. She claimed that I had responsibility for the child only to abandon him with an apology note 3 weeks after birth.
Lara was a woman of easy of virtue but you could never tell...
If she was not with another man still living the life, I would have loved to show her our son, to have again.

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Beatitude...........mc Gbishan / Feminism! / The "Do It Little" Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.