Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How To Get Admission In Unizik In 2014 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Admission In Unizik In 2014 (478 Views)

Anaconda In Unizik? / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (unizik) In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Admission In Unizik In 2014 by Samakus(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Information, they say, is power. Little wonder the holy bible opined that "my people perish because of lack of knowledge". It is hisheartening to know that every year, young people miss admission into higher institutions because of lack of access to sincere sources of invaluable tips to getting admission in schools.
Owing to the foregoing, I have decided (as a Giant) to offer help to Unizik aspirants in this year's (2014) admission process. When I hear people say that Unizik admission is very hard, I tell them that its only hard when one doesn't have access to correct but scarce information on how to getting admission. Believe me, admission into Unizik starts with having a high Jamb score.
Consequently, I have devoted myself to informing any interested Unizik aspirant of the nitty gritties in unizik admission. You can call 07035481641 or 08129538996,ping me on 327b581f,facebook with sammy samakus. With the right info, ur admission will be guaranteed. See u @ the top!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Go To School? / My Favorite Class In School And Why / U. N. N Pume Scratch Card (how To Get It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.