Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (272118 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by g4d4f1(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2009
grin kiss
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by londontown: 6:52pm On May 06, 2009
inspired
pls how much would it cost for a 07 camry to lagos? mvswu@hotmail.com
thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2009
ambyzown:

Hi Inspired_m, just a suggestion here; Is it possible that you respond to the request for car prices on the open board instead of via emails? This would help some of us who are still saving for our dream cars to know when to stop wearing rags and send you our life savings. grin grin
For instance, someone asked you for the price of an Infinity QX4 2002 and another asked for an Acura MDX 2002. These are cars I'm interested in. If the prices are openly stated, I may not have to bother you with a private request.
Thanks.

Thanks for the Suggestion,

Before Now, I used to disclose My Suggested Prices On the Forum for Cars that are Not Publicly Displayed for Sale But since the Exchange Rate Flunctuations I can Only provide a Reasonable Price range for Vehicles Enquired.

I would rather Prefer to send you a Private Message on the Subject matter.

As a Moderator c u m GCFR c u m Holder of 9 Chieftaincy Titles on this Foum, I have the Capacity to send any member of the forum a Private Message and I always provide my Companys' email address which is also on my Signautre for rejoinders.

Due to the volume of enquiries, I may not be able to reply almost immediately But i assure you that your enquiries would be responded to within 24 hours.

Thanks

Inspired_m

Osina Afo Nnya lebe Motor 1 of Nairaland  cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by 190: 10:45pm On May 07, 2009
@inspired
I don tire 4 u
u have pratically turned nland in2 a
campin ground wit u as the DON GENERAL
kip it up man
notin do u
no 4get say u stil de owe my sometin!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2009
g4d4f1:

Inspired what would be the total cost of buying,shipping and clearing a Honda Civic 2002 to lagos?
banwiz@yahoo.co.uk

2002 Honda Civic, Clean History, Less than 100k Miles Would cost between 1.3m - 1.6m
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by g4d4f1(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2009
Big thanks playa. Much appreciated.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by tkovie2002(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2009
@Inspired

I would Like you to tell me the price i can get a very good Rover 75 (Please not Range Rover). And Toyota Camry 2007 Model. Moreover, I heard the rover is not a good product, please advise me on that and let me know if there is a better car in that range of the rover.

Awaiting your reply.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2009
too_much:

Err, can I have a word with you please embarassed Left a message for you, awaiting your reply, I know you are busy, so take your time okay.

Didnt get any message from you, My email address is enquiries@BLOCKED Thanks
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2009
tkovie2002:

@Inspired

I would Like you to tell me the price i can get a very good Rover 75 (Please not Range Rover). And Toyota Camry 2007 Model. Moreover, I heard the rover is not a good product, please advise me on that and let me know if there is a better car in that range of the rover.

Awaiting your reply.

The Rover 75 is a British Car produced from 1999 - 2005, It has been discontinued.

I would rather advise you go for Japanese or German brands, Japanese brands never fail you and their parts are readily available.

For a Good 2007 Toyota Camry Le, I would sell you one for 2.9 million Naira.

All My cars from year models 2005 above and 2004 below qualifies for 1 year and 6 months warranties respectively.
 cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2009
Texas_R:

@ OP

I don't think peeps will be comfy with any form of advance payment these days

@ Texas_R

Take your time to check the 1st 100 pages of this section with topics posted by the Original Poster, you should be convinced that peeps are pretty comfy with the arrangement.
  cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 10, 2009
Inspired, what is the best price an 04 touareg can fly for?
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2009
nobilia:

Inspired, what is the best price an 04 touareg can fly for?

2004 Volkswagen Touareg V6 / V8 costs 2.9m - 3.5m

2004 Volkswagen Touareg Td 10 costs 6 million Naira
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2009
londontown:

inspired
pls how much would it cost for a 07 camry to lagos? mvswu@hotmail.com
thanks

Depending on the Trim Model

Could cost between 2.6m - 4.5 million Naira

CE,

LE,

SE,

XLE,

XLE v6,

Hybrid.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by SeanT21(f): 5:38am On May 22, 2009
That 2005 Nissan Maxima SE is a beauty.

How much does it cost to ship a car to Nig How does the payment work n how is it guaranteed that the car will reach??
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by SeanT21(f): 6:06am On May 22, 2009
Answer my question naaa
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:11am On May 22, 2009
SeanT21:

That 2005 Nissan Maxima SE is a beauty.

How much does it cost to ship a car to Nig How does the payment work n how is it guaranteed that the car will reach??

Thanks for the Compliments on the Car, Suave Ride

It Costs An Average Of $1500 - $1800 To Ship a Car / SUV to Nigeria from the States.

30% Of the Total Cost is Paid as Deposit Prior to Purchase and Shipment to Nigeria, the 70% balance Due for Payment Would be made Upon Physical Inspection When Vehicle Arrives Nigeria.

Legally Binding Agreements, Sealed & Signed are Pre'pd By My Lawyers to Guarantees Buyer & Seller, For Further Conviction, I can link up so Many Successful Pre Order Delivery On this Section.
  cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by SeanT21(f): 6:23am On May 22, 2009
inspired_m:

Thanks for the Compliments on the Car, Suave Ride

It Costs An Average Of $1500 - $1800 To Ship a Car / SUV to Nigeria from the States.

30% Of the Total Cost is Paid as Deposit Prior to Purchase and Shipment to Nigeria, the 70% balance Due for Payment Would be made Upon Physical Inspection When Vehicle Arrives Nigeria.

Legally Binding Agreements, Sealed & Signed are Pre'pd By My Lawyers to Guarantees Buyer & Seller, For Further Conviction, I can link up so Many Successful Pre Order Delivery On this Section.
cool cool

WOW~~Expensive indeed.

Can the car be send back n money return??
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:24am On May 22, 2009
SeanT21:

WOW~~Expensive  indeed.

Can the car be send back n money return??

LOL  grin grin grin grin grin

Do you Request Bride Price After Divorce   cheesy

You have to Make Up your Mind before Pre Ordering a Car My Sister Whereby The Car arrives as Described in 100% Pre Arrival Condition, You forfeit the Money & the Car If Buyer Defaults, We have not had any course for Forfeiture till Date  cool cool

We are Legally Bound by Agreements
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by SeanT21(f): 6:33am On May 22, 2009
inspired_m:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin

Do you Request Bride Price After Divorce cheesy

You have to Make Up your Mind before Pre Ordering a Car My Sister Whereby The Car arrives as Described in 100% Pre Arrival Condition, You forfeit the Money & the Car If Buyer Defaults, We have not had any course for Forfeiture till Date cool cool

We are Legally Bound by Agreements

Cheii, but la business naa.

COOL. Is Nigeria the only country U ship too?? I am a Liberian!!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2009
SeanT21:

Cheii, but la business naa.

COOL. Is Nigeria the only country U ship too?? I am a Liberian!!

We Ship Mainly To Nigeria But I can Arrange Drivers to Deliver the Car to you from Lagos Nigeria to Monrovia At an Additonal Cost.

All prices Would be Quoted in United States Dollars.

Send me an Email via enquiries@BLOCKED
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by jipsie: 12:50pm On May 22, 2009
what's happening again?gat to remind u that am gonna be ready for my pre order soonest.ciao.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by lanreajax(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2009
Hello Inspired,
Maybe you can help me get the car i have been searching for.
Volvo s60 2004.

Please help me try. I have tried a number of peeps here on nairaland and all i get is ''i will try''
my e mail is lanreajakaiye@yahoo.com
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by bada1(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2009
Hi Inspired!!!

Read all the entries on your post and I believe you die. Looking for 2004 Honda Accord. Could you pls inform me of the price. My email addy is ctr2000ng@yahoo.co.uk.

I also got a request from a colleague to inquire for a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder and a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe. His address is lumashy@hotmail.com.

Thanks for your anticipated prompt response.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:21am On May 25, 2009
lanreajax:

Hello Inspired,
Maybe you can help me get the car i have been searching for.
Volvo s60 2004.

Please help me try. I have tried a number of peeps here on nairaland and all i get is ''i will try''
my e mail is lanreajakaiye@yahoo.com

I Will Work On it, No worries

Inspired_m

Mayor of West Thurrock

Member of the British Empire
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2009
jipsie:

what's happening again?gat to remind u that am gonna be ready for my pre order soonest.ciao.

No worries, Im available when youre Ready. cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by 190: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2009
hhmmm, 2m
i will wait 4 the dollar 2 fall tongue tongue
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2009
190:

hhmmm, 2m
i will wait 4 the dollar 2 fall tongue tongue

It is a Gesture I am Offering You, If you Pay 2 Million naira, I will Pre Order you a 2007 Toyota Yaris, Sedan, 4 Doors, Automatic Trans, Thats the Best I can do for you In this Case
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by 190: 12:51am On Jun 01, 2009
@inspired my guy!
wait mak i gather money smal
i get ur # i wud be in touch wit ya soon
pls if u can get it cheaper dan dat
even if its 9ja used bt xtremly clean nt more dan 1.7m,
get bak 2 me pls
u hav my #! grin grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2009
190:

@inspired my guy!
wait mak i gather money smal
i get ur # i wud be in touch wit ya soon
pls if u can get it cheaper dan dat
even if its 9ja used bt xtremly clean nt more dan 1.7m,
get bak 2 me pls
u hav my #! grin grin

Why would you Wanna buy a Naija Used Vehicle for 1.7 million When you can Get Never used in Nigeria for 2 Million ? its Not Commensurable

A Naija Used Vehicle that would Worth 1.7 million Naira Would have the Tokunbo Selling for about 2.6 million and Above

Send me An SMS with your Mobile Number
  cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2009
bada1:

Hi Inspired!!!

Read all the entries on your post and I believe you die. Looking for 2004 Honda Accord. Could you pls inform me of the price. My email addy is ctr2000ng@yahoo.co.uk.

I also got a request from a colleague to inquire for a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder and a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe. His address is lumashy@hotmail.com.

Thanks for your anticipated prompt response.

Replied your Mail.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by jipsie: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
baba,i want a 98 model camry and i have just 1million.how can we deal?am still on the bank job o, hopefully friday.call me ,please.jibola ikorodu
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by walex1: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2009
Inspire, . You are yet to reply my mail on on enquiry on Honda 06/07 sedan or CRV. Check your mail June 01, 2009 somtimes 5.28pm. I would appreciate a response and we can start the talk. Contact personally through mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.