Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Did You Feel When Yaya Toure Was Declared African Footballer Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Did You Feel When Yaya Toure Was Declared African Footballer Of The Year (473 Views)

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Is Mikel Good For African Footballer Of The Year Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When Yaya Toure Was Declared African Footballer Of The Year by bamasite(m): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Yes after all the arguments and controversies, the winner has been finally announced. YAYA TOURE was officially announced by ex Nigerian international Sunday Oliseh as the African player of the year 2013. Although Mikel came second while Didier Drogba came third, many people had thought that Mikel will be crowned the African footballer of the year especially considering his impressive performance earlier in the week when he captained chelsea against Derby county and even scored a goal.
Another point used by his supporters is the fact that Toure is the current holder of the award that will make it easier to pick Mikel for the award.
Going back to the topic, the important question here is how did you feel when the winner was announced to be yya toure instead of our own JOHN MIKEL OBI??
KEEP YOUR ANSWERS COMING
http://successsecrets01..com/2014/01/glo-caf-awards-yaya-toure-wins-2013-caf.html
Re: How Did You Feel When Yaya Toure Was Declared African Footballer Of The Year by NosoChic: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2014
ROBBED shocked
Re: How Did You Feel When Yaya Toure Was Declared African Footballer Of The Year by jumbo4u: 3:02am On Jan 10, 2014
i feel like weepin 4 mikel
Re: How Did You Feel When Yaya Toure Was Declared African Footballer Of The Year by Afrok(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2014
I feel like clapping, sorry I feel like cry
Re: How Did You Feel When Yaya Toure Was Declared African Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2014
I feel like mikel deserves it than yaya
Re: How Did You Feel When Yaya Toure Was Declared African Footballer Of The Year by ohlynxx: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2014
It felt lyk am in nigeria
Re: How Did You Feel When Yaya Toure Was Declared African Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2014
I felt so happy. grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / NEYMAR MESSI SUAREZ = Massacre For Defenders / Brazil Vs Germany 2014 Worldcup Match Becomes The Most Tweeted Sports Game Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.