Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Fat Wife - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fat Wife (2506 Views)

Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? / Burn Belle Fat In Just 3 Months...!! / Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Wife by dangel: 5:53am On Aug 10, 2008
How can I diplomatically tell my wife that she has grown too fat? When we met,she was slender. over the following 2 years she grew plump but still attractive. however, since we have been married, she began to eat constantly and has grown so fat that she has difficulty in finding clothes that fit her. shocked Help!
Re: Fat Wife by kay8080: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2008
[b]first and foremost did ur wife know how u feel about fat women and if the answer is no that is where u've made the mistake, when u guys were still dating u wud have been highlighting it to her about ur distaste towards fat women because to be sincere there are guys that really love fat women so if u've don this then she is consciously aware of the fact that u dont really fancy fact women, After your marraige she wud be careful wht she consumed because she knows the consequence of not doing so, however this is just the preventive measure that u sud have taken

However you can still manage the situation, without making her feel unhappy,

You can buy her cloths of the size she used to be b4 marrying her knowing to well that it wud not fit in her properly and she might not want to wear them but try to organise a date and tell her u wud love to see the dress on her, or maybe on sunday while u are to go to church that is if u are a christain tell her to put on the dress u bought for her, there and then she wud confess to you that she has added weight ooo that the dress cannot size her, this is a good place to tell her why she has to adjust and ur distaste for fat women

The whole idea is not to let her know that u've been watching her size cos she might want to pick offence on that, Which u all the best

But if you are a very blunt person and she too is a down to earth woman, then u can just look straight into her eyes and tell her that she getting fat and she has to work on it[/b]

1 Like

Re: Fat Wife by TOYOSI20(f): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2008
I must say,. . . . . . .it isn't uncommon, . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The first step is to talk to her about how exactly u feel

About her excessive weight gain, and then u both can sit and

talk about her eating habits, there are several foods that happen

to be very nutritious, taste good and aren't fatten,. . . . . . . . . . .

(U might want to speak to a nutritionist). . . . . . . . .

And finally, if u truly love her u would work with her,. . . . . . . . . . .

U can encourage her by taking long walks with her in the evenings, and

slowly ease her in to working out, at a well equipped gymnasium. . . . . .

Hope these few pointers help.

Best Wishes. . . . . .
Re: Fat Wife by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2008
TOYOSI20:

I must say,. . . . . . .it isn't uncommon, . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The first step is to talk to her about how exactly u feel

About her excessive weight gain, and then u both can sit and

talk about her eating habits, there are several foods that happen

to be very nutritious, taste good and aren't fatten,. . . . . . . . . . .

(You might want to speak to a nutritionist). . . . . . . . .

And finally, if u truly love her u would work with her,. . . . . . . . . . .

You can encourage her by taking long walks with her in the evenings, and

slowly ease her in to working out, at a well equipped gymnasium. . . . . .

Hope these few pointers help.

Best Wishes. . . . . .
I agree totally

One thing you need to make sure you do not do is make her feel bad about her weight, some women can get really touchy about these things thus causing them to go into all these fad diets etc and I'm sure you want her to lose weight the heathly way.

Best of luck wink
Re: Fat Wife by ssRhino: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2008
This is a real tough one, cos most women are so sensitive to being told they are fat, however, u could approach her when she is in the best mood, and take her down the memory lane, maybe just looking at some of your old pix together and tell her u missed those times, ask her what she missed about those pix of her when she was skinning, but pls stay away from that word, skinning, far or anything that cld make her sense your uncomfortability with her new size, and from the info she give you about what she missed, you can just tell her that it is possible for her to get back all that, cos you just wanna always see her happy.
But make sure u have good information on how she cld lose it and dont let her think that u are doing this cos of Miss Lepa that just moved to your building.
Re: Fat Wife by KarmaMod(f): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2008
Could it be that she's pregnant and she doesnt know?

If not, I suggest that YOU suggest you two excercise together, go on walks, jogging and it'll be that you two are doing something together at the same time losing weigh without having to hurt anyone's feelings.
Re: Fat Wife by shuppie(f): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2008
maybe she might be pregnant, and if that is not the case, then she's just been carefree about her weight.
some women always let go when they get married and become fat. i believe the husband should bring himself to tell her about how he feel regarding her weight.
Re: Fat Wife by dangel: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2008
Those are good suggestions but maybe not in her case. Buying her clothes that fit her before would seem ludicrous as she has literally doubled in weight. The strange thing is that she does not seem to notice or mention anything about this transformation.
Re: Fat Wife by kufreabasi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2008
fat wife, fat problems, man be ready take take all the domestics responsibilities alone.
Re: Fat Wife by medara: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2008
Sometimes, overeating may become an escape measure if one is having some problems. Please sit down with her ad find out if she is having any problems and is taking it out through food. Also let her know that she is exposing herself to health risks of hypertension, arthritis, diabetes, etc by putting on excessive weight too fast. Let her know you are worried for her and let her suggest possible ways to control it. Whatever she suggests, you have to stand by her, in fact, you have to do it together. Only then would she be serious. A word of caution - she mustn't put herself on a diet. Dieting enables the body to survive on less and less food, thereby putting on more weight. It also puts stress on the body's system by supplying less nutrients than the body needs. If she really needs to lose weight the safe way - no dieting, just contact me at emem.igboayaka@gmail.com. I hope this helps.
Re: Fat Wife by ugo2u(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2008
If you want her to lose weight, then you should definitely go for GR2 Control.
It is the only supplement guranteed to slim you down without side effects.
It will do three things for her,
1. Correct her eating habits
2.Increase her metabolism so that she can burn off the excess fat
3.Reduce her desire to overeat.

This has worked for alot of people and is still working just have a look at gr2control.com (gr2control[dot]com) and see how the product works and the testimonies that people have shared all around the world.

you can get it in lagos, abuja, portharcourt, owerri and benin it costs N20, 030 (the whole package)

for more details then mail me on ugonnaleonard@yahoo.com
Re: Fat Wife by uzoo: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2008
@dangel

well well, the problem is most nigerian women/girls tend to lose it as soon as they get married and

settled in with thier partner. there's a very nice way to get her to lose weight

1. you could buy her really nice dresses and tops of her previous size(maybe go clothes shopping )
and just keep them in her wardrobe then tell her you think they'll look really nice on her.

i bet you anytime she opens her wardrobe and sees them she'll definately do something about her weightgain.

2. you could also lure her with gifts , you know ,, things you know she's been dying to have but on one condition
she goes back to her size.

then to the solution of getting rid of the fat and maintaining a descent weight.

FIRST OF ALL BUY A BATHROOM SCALE (this will tell you when you're exceeding your ideal weight each time u step on it)

1. she should run 20 -30 mins 5 times a week ,seal her lips once it is 7:30pm.(food takes time to digest b4 bedtime)

2. do 10 mins aerobics ( she can find some workout tips online for tummy ,thighs , depending on where she's concentrating on loosing d fat).

3.avoid indulging in fattening foods , oils and junks,(3 times a month is fine,for eg, if you like ice creams , fizzy drinks , chocolate etc)

finally get busy anywhere you are , try to do things around you, like house chores, or just walking.it burns calories.
Re: Fat Wife by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2008
cruel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fat Wife by HRhotness(f): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2008
Just brace urself and tell her!

make sure u make it clear u still love her tho. . . . she'll still be pissed but u hav to hang in ther
Re: Fat Wife by DereI(f): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2008
Yeah its true. You have to tell her but dont make it an issue. For instance. I was fat. I weighed 78kg. My man and i were just talking and strolling one day when we saw this really fat lady. I commented. I hated the shape of that lady. And guess what? He looked at me and said, i"i guess in 12months time, you'll be like that if you dont start exercising". And thats that, the deed was done. I felt sad for some time but, he registered me with a fitness program and now i weigh 69kg and still attend the class. Now he can carry me, lift me, lap me, back me, draw me, shift me, and swirl me.
So man, do what you ought to do. Go on and tell her.
Re: Fat Wife by bami1(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2008
You must be bold yet unjudgemental in telling her but you must and quickly too.

hang in there bros cool cool
Re: Fat Wife by Saharo: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Ugo_2u.

Tried GR2 Control before - The appetite reducer; there was no noticeable difference in the weight. Must one take the complete package?

Just curious to know cause for now am relying on natural method of reducing intakes and workout. It works but result is slow.

Thanks
Re: Fat Wife by Doctor7(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
We have a herbal preparation called Magilim, it will slim her within two months to a desired size. Weight, Excess fat, eating habit will all be corrected within the two months. contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Fat Wife by Doctor7(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2010
With Our herbal products, we relieve excess weight without side effect contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Fat Wife by sms4health: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2010
It's hard to lose weight especially if it is not your decision.

My advice is that you do it together and she will be motivated.

1. Plan healthy meals and eat the same as she does, don't let her see you eat outside of the planned meals
2. Go to the gym together or take brisk walks in your neighborhood, 30 mins a day at least 3 times a week
3. Discuss as if it is a foregone conclusion that she would lose weight so she knows you believe in her and she won't want to let you down
4. Always encourage her

Good luck!
Re: Fat Wife by Doctor7(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
We have gym materials that can be used within the house or office, there is a full body massage chair that can do all that gym would do yet at much convenience and privacy. doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com 08163122666

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Hiv Test Kit / Omoyele Sowore / Best Penis Size To Make A Woman Orgasm Revealed And 8 Tips To Make Yours Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.