Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (111273 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by kopell: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
From the BEGINING to the END it's always ? HOYA let hear your own part of the story.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by bugmenot: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2015

Brabus has messed up numerous projects in public view on nairaland. The guy is no doubt a crook. How many people remember Aahonhai's project? And the P/H foundation he did? He pretends to be a professional and makes baseless arguments if challenged. On the P/H project, he recommended the right thing and deliberately did the wrong thing. Times without number, his projects end up in public exchange of words with clients who would have doled out large amounts of money. He has even descended to the point of threatening clients' family members.

Brabus, it won't be long before you step on toes of someone who will put you where you belong.

From this point on, anyone who hands his project to Brabus should have himself to blame. If you hope to complete your project in peace, FLEE from brabus. To any building project, he is like a serpent.

Spyder, Segcy.moor and Aventures have built numerous houses without all this drama. A word is enough for the wise.

9 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by gabbytabby: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
A leopard does not change its spots.

6 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
befto:
Hello 3strike,
Thanks for the reply. Whilst I appreciate your wanting to talk directly to me I feel whatever information/review you have should be shared here for the whole Forum to benefit from.
I am sure I am not the only one that will benefit from your candid reviews and our fellow Naira-landers will like transparency when such reviews are made.

Once again I appreciate your time and efforts.

Befto

Thank you for stating this clearly. Not sure why folks don't have the internal fortitude to speak out on their experiences in public. As long as it's factual then it should be okay.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
3strike:

Am sorry you all had to go through all these wahala.......You beat me to this review cos at the moment we are also putting our own sour experiences with Brabus / Next home together..... People Home and Abroad please be warned!
Continue to watch out for this page. About 4 - 6 Clients can't be all wrong about a person or can they? ..........

3strikes!

So stop emailing privately and post it out here for all.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Seun, make sure that his thread does not disappear because if it does then Nairaland would have lost all credibility.

It's one thing for some of your mods to act like ethugs and use bans to feed their egos but threads like these are pertinent to what's going on here.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Seun, make sure that his thread does not disappear because if it does then Nairaland would have lost all credibility.

It's one thing for some of your mods to act like ethugs but threads like these are pertinent.

What's happening here? I'm just leaving the RCCG Holy Ghost night and here I am, the house in mess again.

I've not taken time to go through any of the allegations but brag3's sister (who claimed I'm threatening here) spoke with me at the redemption camp yesterday and she knew she's lying.

Wait for my story with facts and evidences!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
dis is what u get when u want to overlarge your pocket through greediness , give a quality service even if what u earn little at the end of the day is little if your service is satisfactory then your client might even surprise you by giving you additional money not even when you got so close to their families, Give a visible transaction and services to your customers if there is no trick behind your service, if you needed more plead to your client to understand u if they do fine and if they don't fine, I've had lots of experience with big companies and today I can work with my smiles not ashame of my records. We are all Nigerians and we don't need to hurt or defraud ourselves, let's work together and create a friendly service and save ourselves of future shames and embarrassment, and when they give u an advice over your works pls don't fight back at that person, such person doesn't want your downfall but rather drawing your attention to correct and learn like someone commented abt how he reacts to people when they offer their advices to him, my first attempt to offer service here on Nairaland oga hajji mufutau said to me, don't post pictures from The Internet but pot pic of ur own services , it prompted me to repair my media file though I can't them on ground now but I was opportuned to get a job here through one mr yussuf whom we had a family and friendly transaction and till today we still communicate after giving my services, and same as my oga egunmogaji recently quoted when I posted on the wrong thread and immediately I took to his advice and appeal to him, we should all know that perfections only comes fro God that's why we need people on dis forum to always give us a direction, you can damage ur integrity U've built for 50yrs in just a seconds if u can't be sincere. God bless us all. Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
God bless you as you come back from the camp, there is always 2sides to a coin , you can save yourself more damage bro by settling this issue amicably and explaination, a situation whereby u need to be more friendly with your client even at the edge of losing your services with them, customers are always right as dey say but it hurts when u delivering your services av to accept this quote even when u are right, people would av stood for u here if u had been listening to their advices and support , bro I'm only offering my advice, whatever it have been wrong you can still correct every errors committed, God of all sufficient is only there to help when you bring yourself down and it will be very ideal if u can say your own quarter. Thanks
brabus:

What's happening here? I'm just leaving the RCCG Holy Ghost night and here I am, the house in mess again.

I've not taken time to go through any of the allegations but brag3 spoke with me at the redemption camp yesterday and she knew she's lying.

Wait for my story with facts and evidences!

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
@brag3

Big Bros, Your sister just succeeded in fooling 3 able-bodied men. Your hunch was right but you never waited to catch the thief before raising alarm.

And here you are now accusing me of what? Threatening your sister who claimed someone told her I said I will deal with her. Is that what you mean by a threat? Audio recording of our discussion yesterday with the Pastor she called will provide the evidence you needed to disprove that.

When dealing with someone like your sister bro, one needs to be extra smart.
Even wondered why a contractor, who supervised the purchase of a house, demolition of the same structure, construction of 3 lockup shops, construction of 2 units of 3 bedroom flats to decking level will decide he's no longer interested in completing the project.

So if I may ask, what exactly is the problem now? Your project wasn't delivered as at when due? Your sister is been threatened by NextHome? Or we defrauded you in some ways? I need facts now.

There's no single payment made to NextHome that hasn't been refunded or used for the purpose it was given. So please let me understand your allegation better.

Meanwhile, since we've chosen to wash dirty linen on the Internet. It'll be good if we do everything necessary to protect our good name.

I said your sister succeeded in fooling 3 able-bodied men. Why? Because not anyone of you give a hoot about whatever negotiations she's doing with the builder. You must have trusted her so much but I have hundreds of undisputable evidences to show right here, right now.

Ask me any question now!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
@Brag3,

When I told your bro in UK everything your sister is doing on the project, he asked "Can you say everything in her presence". To which I replied "Yes, but on one condition. I'm going to record the conversation as an evidence." Bros, you didn't do that.

I can give you the recoding of our conference call for your listening pleasure. Those aren't my ace. I still hold the ace.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
It's not enough to call someone a their or fraud, it's to have evidences to back up your claim.

Bring one, I'll give you hundred. Right here on nairaland.

I'll forward you a document now with log of all calls your sister made to me from the first day I knew her. You don't want to hear some of the conversations.

Ever wondered why she always call NextHome incessantly before and after funds were transferred to us. Another document from my bank will give you the reasons.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
@brag3,

On the day the iron rod guy was going inspect your site before delivery of the rods, your sister setup a meeting with NextHome at The Place, Adeola Odeku.

You really don't want to know what was discuss. Ask me for a proof, I'll keep that till when needed.

So what's you allegation sir.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pls kindly go through this documents with dates of various payments made to NextHome. It may help you in some ways.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
@brag3,

Your sister claimed I bought some items from her and borrowed some money as well. My simple question is "What did I buy?" "When did I buy that?" "Is there anything to prove?"

Don't worry about the proof, the last document attached above should suffix unless she wants to claim it wasn't a phone conversation and there was no receipt.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by gabbytabby: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Brabus was the money handed to you or the sister?

She calls you incessantly after money is paid to NextHome and what did you do

1) Collude to steal and share some of the money.
2) Use all the money for the intended purpose.

If what you are saying is that your modus operandi was to inflate the amount and jointly steal with the sister, do think that puts you in a good light as a contractor people should be doing business with.

5 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
gabbytabby:

If what you are saying is that your modus operandi was to inflate the amount and jointly steal with the sister, do think that puts you in a good light as a contractor people should be doing business with.

Madam, I didn't know a thing until very late. I gave a quote normally and she negotiated without the input of any of her brothers and I did a review of the quote and forwarded it to her email. If you want kickback, we will give you provided you can sign for it. It was when she asked not to transfer any money to her account. That's when I smell foul play. I don't have access to the brothers. She's dealing directly with me.

We never colluded with her. That was the reason we decided to set up every mechanism to exonerate ourself. Phone calls were logged and recorded, some payments were made through transfer, some I ensure she made a lot of calls before paying her inside the bank.

Please, who do I report to that will believe me. Even from the allegation raised, you must have seen that we have been painted in bad light without hearing me out.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
gabbytabby:

An astute question. I already have an opinion on what went down.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

An astute question. I already have an opinion on what went down.

Interestingly, I didn't take a kobo more than I quoted for the project.

And when I had the opportunity, I related everything that's happening to the one who brought me into the project.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
brag3:
This is my personal experience with Bosun Davies /NextHome Builders.

Background

Bosun Davies was introduced to my brother in UK by one of his friends who I believe is on this site and who has engaged Brabus in the past for some construction work.
According to my Brother in UK Brabus came highly recommended due to his attention to detail and communication skills which were vital to our brothers and Sisters in Diaspora planning on building houses in our beloved country – Nigeria.

Bosun is now threatening to harm my sister. He has been telling my brother in UK that he and my sister planned to defraud us on this project. He even went as far as sending my brother a copy of the original schedule of work and the inflated copy that was submitted for the project. He told him that him (Bosun) and my sister were in on it from the start. He is trying to break my family up but he does not know where I come from or what I have seen. He who plays with fire should not store petrol in his house.
I know so much about him but I don’t want to use hear-say here. All I want to do is let my fellow nairalanders know my own experience and to let Brabus/Bosun Davies/NextHome know that if anything happens to my sister or any member of my family he should be prepared to face his worst nightmare. He has met me before so he knows what I am capable of.
I know his Pastor. I know his wife. I know people that are looking for him.
I make no threats but I will defend my family to the last by any means necessary.
Let he who hears, listens.

@brag3,

I didn't threaten your sister whether verbally or via any other means. Instead she's the one going all about trying to smear my name for revealing her evil acts claiming she'll retaliate and I'm wondering how? Here's my proof! If you have any proof otherwise, please do the needful on your part.

http://jmp.sh/znrheGn (Conversation with my Pastor she reported to at the RCCG camp yesterday).
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by kopell: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Guys this Laundry is just to dirty, both sister and contractor in my opinion as questionable character. My question to Mr Brabus one mistake to many why? We've seen many of your business competitor's, that handle many beautiful projects on this same forum without any outcry. This whole thing started with our oga at the top Mr. Spyde880, Aventures, Segcymoor,and the others that came on board later. Like Muyesk, Bitworks, just to mention a few. I don't think anyone has build as many houses on this forum as Mr Spyde880 and Aventures. I may be wrong, but I have never seen this much bad publicity on their projects. I would advise Mr. Brabus to take image rebuilding class, I hope it will help stay bless.

4 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
brag3:
This is my personal experience with Bosun Davies /NextHome Builders.

I would end this here now because it has taken another nasty turn.
Bosun is now threatening to harm my sister. He has been telling my brother in UK that he and my sister planned to defraud us on this project. He even went as far as sending my brother a copy of the original schedule of work and the inflated copy that was submitted for the project. He told him that him (Bosun) and my sister were in on it from the start. He is trying to break my family up but he does not know where I come from or what I have seen. He who plays with fire should not store petrol in his house.
I know so much about him but I don’t want to use hear-say here. All I want to do is let my fellow nairalanders know my own experience and to let Brabus/Bosun Davies/NextHome know that if anything happens to my sister or any member of my family he should be prepared to face his worst nightmare. He has met me before so he knows what I am capable of.
I know his Pastor. I know his wife. I know people that are looking for him.
I make no threats but I will defend my family to the last by any means necessary.
Let he who hears, listens.

@brag3,

Here's my conversation with your brother in UK. How will exposing evil/criminal act destroy your family? In my discussion with your bro in UK, the reason you're stepping in at this stage is because you're unhappy with the way your sister is handling the transaction. I can post the screenshot of the chat message if you want. So, I'm surprised that exposing what you've been insinuating can make you mad.

http://jmp.sh/BYenC3p (Conference call 1)
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brag3: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Brabus,
You make me laugh so much.
Where have you been for the last few days? Please tell naira landers everything? in a Police cell?
Every conversation you have with my sister I am privy to.
Do you think only you record coversations?

Some simple questions here. state facts

Were you paid directly? Did we pay into your account? I have all the proof.
So you are here claiming you colluded to defraud us? so you do this with other clients family members and defraud them? Does this have any integrity?
How long did you take to refund the money paid to you?
How long did the iron rods take to be delivered?
Did the iron rod supplier come back to my site on multiple occasions even though I have been paid?
Please answer these simple questions. I deal in facts not hear-say. if it was hear-say I will need a few days to say all I know about you so lets stay with the facts here.

I dont owe you anything. You own me nothing. We are both men who are supposed to be brothers. You were paid for a service and to be honest you did not complete it. Do you know how much it is costing me to fix the work u were supposed to complete?

Please dont fool us here.

My review had dates and facts. None of which you have disproved. All you done is go with one angle of threatening.

Why dont you attack my facts with dates and figures and we can know who is lying.

Am I lying? Are all the other clients here lying?

I am done with you. I wish you well but know for fact things will catch up with you much sooner than you think.
FYI I was with my sister when she called your Pastor. I wae even with her when she called your wife. You forgot to mention that we spoke to your wife as well who was completely shocked your actions.

Good luck with all you do
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brag3: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
I still don't see your proof.
You show phone logs. What is this supposed to mean. That she called you? She was meant to manage you so whats strange about her calling you? You seem to think that only you did IT, lol.
You dont know me Bro.
I have more details than you can ever dream of.
So you reported to my Bro. Ofcourse you did. You had no choice. And why did you report to my Bro? Because you still wanted him to keep you on this project not because you wanted to come clean. Bro please don't let me involve my Bro on this thread. He still thinks you are a Saint for whatever reason. He even told me that you asked him to advance you for the next phase for about 600K to which he is considering. Is this a lie or should I tell him to come on this thread?
He is your last defence so if you bring him on here he will be surprised with all this.
Bro, where have you been in the last few days? Mon, Tues, wed?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
brag3:
Brabus,
You make me laugh so much.
Where have you been for the last few days? Please tell naira landers everything? in a Police cell? NO. Except the station is at the RCCG camp and my Pastor was there.
Every conversation you have with my sister I am privy to. Pls share few with us
Do you think only you record conversations? No. Your sister recorded our meeting at the place, Adeola Odeku. Can we have the audios?

Some simple questions here. state facts
Were you paid directly? Did we pay into your account? I have all the proof. Yes, I was paid directly and I have all the proof your sister is not clean like you think
So you are here claiming you colluded to defraud us? so you do this with other clients family members and defraud them? Does this have any integrity? No. I don't collude
How long did you take to refund the money paid to you? 5 days because you paid a day to Ileya Festival and there are 2 banking holidays. Did I lie?
How long did the iron rods take to be delivered? Maybe a week after you were refunded because your sister is holding large chunk of the money.
Did the iron rod supplier come back to my site on multiple occasions even though I have been paid? Yes, of course and he has been fully paid

Please answer these simple questions. I deal in facts not hear-say. if it was hear-say I will need a few days to say all I know about you so lets stay with the facts here.
I dont owe you anything. You own me nothing. So whats the problem?

We are both men who are supposed to be brothers. You were paid for a service and to be honest you did not complete it. Do you know how much it is costing me to fix the work u were supposed to complete?

Please dont fool us here.
My review had dates and facts. None of which you have disproved. All you done is go with one angle of threatening.
Why dont you attack my facts with dates and figures and we can know who is lying.
Am I lying? Are all the other clients here lying?

I am done with you. I wish you well but know for fact things will catch up with you much sooner than you think.
FYI I was with my sister when she called your Pastor. I wae even with her when she called your wife. You forgot to mention that we spoke to your wife as well who was completely shocked your actions. You mean my wife. So you were actually with your sister when you were issuing out a threat. Nice to know!
Good luck with all you do
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
@brag3,

I only gave you those documents to let you know I have all the transactions recorded. So, it may help your sister prepare a new line of defence. It will be her own word against her wherever she chooses to go.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
brabus:

@brag3,

Here's my conversation with your brother in UK. How will exposing evil/criminal act destroy your family? In my discussion with your bro in UK, the reason you're stepping in at this stage is because you're unhappy with the way your sister is handling the transaction. I can post the screenshot of the chat message if you want. So, I'm surprised that exposing what you've been insinuating can make you mad.

Hmmmmm.....

When the Sister was confronted with the different N19m and N24m quotes, she was not as confrontational as she was with the threat on her life. If someone accused me of forging a N5m quote while doing business for my Brothers I would have raised heck on the conference call with the Pastor. I did not hear that.

1) Dirty Laundry? Hell yes, but it's necessary because it's his company images that is being tarnished in the public domain. He has a right to defend it though there is usually no winners in situations like this. I know if I were a current Brabus customer that I would be sitting up in my chair right now.

2) Mr. Brabus, I admire your concept and drive BUT why is it mostly/always you in the news negatively on NL and not Spyder and company? Is there something about Lagos market versus SouthSouth building theatre?

Unfortunately you've been dragged down a dark tunnel of business.

As I stated on another babus thread, my business motto is "I reserve the right to refuse service". Maybe you shouldn't take ALL jobs that comes to your table and maybe work with a Lawyer to help you draw up an exit strategy for contracts. Something in a letter to the Brothers like

"Unfortunately we are forced to terminate our business arrangements as of Tuesday August 1st, 2015 at 9AM due to unfavorably contract amendments by Mrs. Okonkwo. Please arrange a meeting with your representative for the handover to the project, materials and site. After the meeting any monies due to you or us should be delivered within 3 business days to avoid collection activities. We thank you for your patronage and including us in your real estate portfolio.".

I am not a Lawyer in real life, don't play one on TV and didn't stay at Motel6 last night.

3 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brag3: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
haha, Threaten you wife.
I will not allow anyone to harm your family.
I dont do that I am family man.
I will never allow another man to harm another person's family. No way.
I was just letting you know that I am aware of all conversations.
My sis never threatened you. She just made it clear to your wife what is going.
I have stated my own.
One final thing. How much was paid for iron rods and what did you deliver?
Can you say with your life infront of God that you delivered iron-rods worth 1,277,000?
Even the iron suppplier can attestt to this.
Everyone here on nairaland can make their own conclusions.
They all abled men and women so lets leave it with them
If you never threatened my sister then I say infront of the whole Nairaland "sorry to Brabus" but if you did and plan to then you will face the full wrath of everything coming to you.
Simple as that. He who is lying knows themselves.
I dont doubt my sister had some games up her sleeve to which she is facing now. She is being dealth with in the family. Trust me but you were the contractor. You took all the money. You gave a fake overinflated quote. These are things to which you have agreed to. So my fellow naira-landers will do do business with this contractor? If your brother or sister wants to defraud will you not at least expect someone who claims to be a contractor of integrity try to stop it? Truth of the matter is you were in on it and you benefited from it. True or false?

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why only Brabus?

I know I'm not perfect but I know I'm not whom most people tag me. But what do you do when someone threatens to write rubbish about you on an online forum? Beg, play along or fight back? I'll need your honest advice on this.

More on Brabus later on this thread. I decided to fight this particular issue head on because I know its the usual tradition. A similar project was done and the project coordinator took N2m upfront and still went ahead and report me to his sister.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
brabus:

@brag3,

For anyone else who is not bored stiff like I am and who doesn't have time to listen through all of this just go to 12:00 and you'll hear the Sister not defend herself from a direct answer that Brabus gave to the UK Brother on if the Sister was forging the quotes.

So Sister is not clean, BUT Brabus should have said something to all three of then the first time the Sister came up with her funny business.

I feel sorry for the UK Brother, he's too trusting. Brabus the UK Brother was also looking at you to watch out for his interest. Here in US/UK when we hire people for jobs we treat them like family and expect them to treat us right. Work on that Brabus, work on being more selective on jobs and know when to back out gracefully.

I think you've laid out enough proof at this time.

4 Likes

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
brag3:
haha, Threaten you wife.
I have stated my own.
Can you say with your life infront of God that you delivered iron-rods worth 1,277,000?
If you never threatened my sister then I say infront of the whole Nairaland "sorry to Brabus" but if you did and plan to then you will face the full wrath of everything coming to you.
I dont doubt my sister had some games up her sleeve to which she is facing now. She is being dealth with in the family. Trust me but you were the contractor. You took all the money. You gave a fake overinflated quote. These are things to which you have agreed to. So my fellow naira-landers will do do business with this contractor? If your brother or sister wants to defraud will you not at least expect someone who claims to be a contractor of integrity try to stop it? Truth of the matter is you were in on it and you benefited from it. True or false?

I hope you listened to the audio conversation between myself, your sister and my pastor she called just yesterday evening. We asked her when I threatened her and if she met me at the station. Bros, I don't have issues with you but what is baffling me is that you're more interested in running NextHome down and downplay all that is said about your sister. You guys never for once do the right thing on this project and you see no issue with that. The whole contract has always been he told me to tell you and it doesn't bug you. N24m contract was been negotiated by someone you know had some games up her sleeve.

Bros, FYI. I walked away from your business the first day we met at The Place, Lekki 1 because right in front of you, your sister called me for a backdoor meeting and you said nothing about it. I had to write her that I'm not sure you're the real person I've been talking to. Thats the reason I asked that you request for a refund via email. Someone like your sister can do anything. I've not met you before and how am I suppose to believe you're the one.

Let your sister say I benefited a kobo from it and I'll proof it to the whole nairaland and the world that nothing from the proceed mix with my business money. I won't need families to proof this. It will simply be her own words against her.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
brag3:
haha, Threaten you wife.
I have stated my own.

You Sir, are a gentleman.

I like the admittance of your Sisters antics, it takes a great Man to admit that in public.

This has always been my issue with Mr. Brabus and I said this as much on the Ikorodu job, Contractors should have integrity and professionalism but I do not know the Nigeria theatre of business operations. You have got to know when to say no. You have got to know when to say I will not be a part of building a foundation with 6" blocks regardless of what the plan says. I will not be a part of forging/inflating quotes, no matter if I loose a contract.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.