Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Jonathans Great PDP Purge!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathans Great PDP Purge!!! (778 Views)

Discovered: Jonathans $19.3 Million Property In Atlanta...... Sahara Reporters / Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP / I Have Never Seen A Muslim Who Supports Jonathans Re-election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathans Great PDP Purge!!! by Symphony007: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
If you are wondering why there is a strange sense of calm in the presidency during all the decamping by members of the PDP, well wonder no more cause I have a theory, you would think there would be great panic amongs the president, party leadership,etc as more and more members jump ship but so far the party has been calm.

The reason for this might be, while the media, political commentators and nigerians see the movement of some PDP members to the APC as decamping, jonathan sees it as a purge. Jonathan is purging out all the PDP members that has made his leadership of the party a head arch. This to him is an opportunity to remake a PDP in his own image, with likeminded and trusted followers that come 2015 he will present to nigerians as a brand new part. While the opposition who brandish themselves as a new alternative, progressives!!! Will present themselves to nigerians with all those old criminal faces who left PDP. How will the APC brandish itself as progressives with the regressive former PDP lot in their mist. This is a great possibility and I hope the APC is paying attention!!!
Re: Jonathans Great PDP Purge!!! by ckkris: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
All Problematic Confusionists. There troubles is just beginning. Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Hell-Rufai, Fani-Kayode, Kwankwaso, Alhaji Rotimi Amaechi, etc, all trying to outsmart and betray each other. And PDP quietly and harmoniously perfecting their game plan.

Re: Jonathans Great PDP Purge!!! by citizenY(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
GEJ= Purgative .....Lol
Re: Jonathans Great PDP Purge!!! by Dejohnbull: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Symphony007: If you are wondering why there is a strange sense of calm in the presidency during all the decamping by members of the PDP, well wonder no more cause I have a theory, you would think there would be great panic amongs the president, party leadership,etc as more and more members jump ship but so far the party has been calm.

The reason for this might be, while the media, political commentators and nigerians see the movement of some PDP members to the APC as decamping, jonathan sees it as a purge. Jonathan is purging out all the PDP members that has made his leadership of the party a head arch. This to him is an opportunity to remake a PDP in his own image, with likeminded and trusted followers that come 2015 he will present to nigerians as a brand new part. While the opposition who brandish themselves as a new alternative, progressives!!! Will present themselves to nigerians with all those old criminal faces who left PDP. How will the APC brandish itself as progressives with the regressive former PDP lot in their mist. This is a great possibility and I hope the APC is paying attention!!!
stupid ameachi rat
Re: Jonathans Great PDP Purge!!! by kel4soft: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2014
ckkris: All Problematic Confusionists. There troubles is just beginning. Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Hell-Rufai, Fani-Kayode, Kwankwaso, Alhaji Rotimi Amaechi, etc, all trying to outsmart and betray each other. And PDP quietly and harmoniously perfecting their game plan.

You are an idiot for calling Amaechi an Alhaji. What type of human being do we have on NL. I smh for you.
Re: Jonathans Great PDP Purge!!! by dirifred(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2014
kel4soft:

You are an idiot for calling Amaechi an Alhaji. What type of human being do we have on NL. I smh for you.
sorry my brother, but he is more of an Alhaji or a northerner these days, so forgive whoever see him as such.

(1) (Reply)

How Does PDP Winning Ekiti State, Help Jonathan's Reelection In 2015? / 14 Year Old Girl Set To Undergo Murder Trial Over Forced Marriage / N50m Dud Cheque: Okorocha Replies Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.