Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Uba Test Results - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Test Results (3742 Views)

UBA Test Invite / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters / Uba Test Results: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Test Results by scondy(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2006
please, has anybody been contacted as regards the uba test that was written last saturday.please reply.
Re: Uba Test Results by Nnamzo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hi scondy wink. I wrote the last UBA test too and really would like to kno if and when anything does come up. last i heard was that the interviews would be on mon. and tues 19 & 20th June respectively, but i'm yet to see or hear anyone who was called and, or attended.
Re: Uba Test Results by jaylo2(f): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2006
Hi Scondy,
I got a text message inviting me for an interview 2morow @ their Head Office.By God's grace am looking towards a positive outcome. Wish me luck!
Re: Uba Test Results by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2006
Hello J-lo,

I attended the interview and was asked to progress to the 2nd stage in which we wrote a test.I want to know if they have been calling people for the 3rd stage.Let's keep our hands crossed.

Tokunboh
Re: Uba Test Results by ginola(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2006
tokunboh, u shuld not keep dose hands crossed there is no time wish u all d best though
Re: Uba Test Results by lotanna(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2006
guys, d second interview stage is on and most guys from the south (lagos,imo,ondo,edo,delta,ibadan etc) are might to be interviewed for the two stages. dont ask me how i got to know i went for the final stage of the intreview today, were i had to meet d excutive director in port-harcourt. the first stage is checking ur credentials and the guys are particular about ur age and qualification. wen u pass the stage i will get a call to come see d executive director.
and not tony elumelu
Re: Uba Test Results by jaylo2(f): 3:07am On Jun 30, 2006
hi Tokunboh, God is good.i made it 2 d 3rd stage
Re: Uba Test Results by scondy(f): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2006
well, well, i also made it to the final stage.waiting for the good news.i`m confident we`ll get what we want.
Re: Uba Test Results by Tywoh(f): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2006
Helloguys, how can I get to do d UBA test.When is d next one coming up?
Re: Uba Test Results by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2006
jay-lo:

hi Tokunboh, God is good.i made it to the 3rd stage

@ J-lo,,,, can i have ur phone number or email address pls? Was at the 3rd stage 2day but wouldn't know what will happen next.I need u to gimme some kind of feed back.
Re: Uba Test Results by Donbassey(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2006
please guys,i need some information.I wrote the test at Owerri and was shortlisted for the interview,but they have not even called or notified us of the interview date and venue.From the info that I got,they said they will do it this month.Does anybody have any info as regards this .
Please for those that have gone for the interviews, how many stages are involved and what am I to expect in each of the Interviews.Someone should help me fast sothat I can start preparing.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THAT HAVE PASSED THE INTERVIEW
Re: Uba Test Results by jaylo2(f): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hello Donbassey,
Congrats on passing the test. cheesy.The next interview stage is in 2 phases. 1st u will be given a topic to discuss in 1minute.At this point the interviewer watches out for your strengths and weaknesses such as composure,confidence,clarity of expression,vocabulary,dressing , ,If u make it through this stage u'll be given a 10minute objective test on customer service.( Note that u should pass this test even though the interviewers give the impression that its a no pass or fail test). By God's grace you'll later receive an invitation for a chat. Here u'll face a screening panel where ur certificates are checked and ur probed on your field of study.
After this, u're in the stage am in and believing God for a miracle.Best wishes smiley
Re: Uba Test Results by scondy(f): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2006
hey all,
latest info is that they`ve started callin pple to see the Ed. if u`ve gone pls give more info.
Re: Uba Test Results by jaylo2(f): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2006
Hi Scondy,
I had a chat with the ED today, and it went well. Just questions with respect to your cv.Heard the chat is in batches.
GOODNEWS! cheesy he said recruitment process ends in 2weeks and work starts in August.GOD IS GOOD! cheesy
Best Wishes. grin
Re: Uba Test Results by kitaun(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2006
jay lo,
congrats
Re: Uba Test Results by jaylo2(f): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2006
Thanks Kitaun! smiley
Re: Uba Test Results by kitaun(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2006
j-lo,thanx 4 thanking me
Re: Uba Test Results by jaylo2(f): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2006
Kitaun, u r so funny! grin
Re: Uba Test Results by kitaun(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2006
its not my fault but my nature,cheers kiss kiss kiss
Re: Uba Test Results by scondy(f): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2006
weeeeeeeelll, a journey of a thousand miles will surely end one day, had a chat wiith the Ed too, we r to start by aug. nairalanders ,thanks a lot.exchanging info here made the whole process bearable.
u know i said it. i said nothing dey happen, God dey.He just proved it.
Re: Uba Test Results by kitaun(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2006
scondy dear,so so happy for you,remember to pay your tithes first to BABA and later to we Nairalanders
Re: Uba Test Results by Nnamzo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2006
hey y'all
here's good news for thoe who cudnt make it thru the initial tests.
another one's holding tomoro 15th july @ the UBA house, Marina.
Try make ur way there well before 9am to be on a safer side. they r really serious about reducing the number of job seekers come August.
Meanwhile, guess i cud say congrats to y'all who'v seen the ED so far, Scondy, J-Lo et al.
Oops! i almost forgot, i saw him (the ED) too shocked cheesy . did i hear anyone in tha house shout Alleluia!? Oh thank u, thank u, u are much so kindkiss.hey, what can I say, ? Well, the search continues. Don't get me wrong o, I got the job of course, but u kno, there r a million and , like ninty nine other places that may have much more to offer wink
Goodluck to those waiting to b called to c the ED, i'm sure that won't b too far from now.
and for those goin for the test tomoro, i say "nfune bagha". love y'all kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Uba Test Results by kitaun(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2006
does it mean everybody that did not apply initially cld make it there ?
Re: Uba Test Results by alinco2(f): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2006
Hi nairalanders,

i have to share this good news with u all.
also had a chat with d ED,
waiting to start by aug1
to GOD be d glory
grin grin, was getting worried and older in d labour market

alinco2
Re: Uba Test Results by jaylo2(f): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2006
THANK GOD and Thanks to every member of nairaland smiley. For those still believing God for a job or a change of job, dont worry cos GOD never fails.Best wishes. grin
Re: Uba Test Results by dannyluv(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2006
My people am so happy dat very soon I'll be quitting job search cos i made it 2 d ED i had a chat wth him. I want 2 thank all Nairalanders 4 their reliable information. I couldn't ave made it without ur tips.Tnx once again.We are one BIG FAMILY.
Re: Uba Test Results by dannyluv(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2006
My people am so happy dat very soon I'll be quitting job search cos i made it 2 d ED i had a chat wth him. I want 2 thank all Nairalanders 4 their reliable information. I couldn't ave made it without ur tips.Tnx once again.We are one BIG FAMILY.
Re: Uba Test Results by dearie(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2006
this is good news for nairaland! Congratulations to those of u who met with the ED.
Is it late to apply now? how can i go about it? and will there be another test after today (15/07)?
Re: Uba Test Results by chriscon: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2006
Please my fellows in the UBA test, I wrote the said test in Enugu on 17th June, 2006 and my name was among the successful candidates, but some people were selscted for the interview that took place on 27th June in P.H. When I contacted some thier staff in Enugu, I was told that those were the first batch that the rest would come soon. Up till now, I have not heard anything from them. Please, somebody should tell me what is going on because I'm lost. CHEERS & CONGRATS 4 the SUCCESSFUL ONES. ONE LOVE!
Re: Uba Test Results by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2006
It's good to see Nairalanders getting jobs.I would really appreciate it if y'all can post Internal Openings here.Don'yt be selfish about it.Congrats to y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Uba Test Results by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2006
Sorry y'all,i almost forgot my courtesy,Met the ED too.A million thanx 2 all Nairalanders and scondy for keepin me abreast of things. We'd meet @ the training skuuul
Re: Uba Test Results by bisy(f): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley am happy for u guys, jaylo,dannyluv and allinco2, congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Vacancies At Undp Nigeria / Nigerian Customs Service! / FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.