Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. (2841 Views)

Laugh It Off...very Hilarious. / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2008
Thats not enough
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by MrInfo1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2008
Tufe you no go add groundnut ?
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 2:04am On Aug 18, 2008
Adding groundnut will never be enough infobaba. It takes more than that to be enough.
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by MrInfo1(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2008
kk miss glutton wink
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2008
wondering why they are all about gari and epa

thread filled with casava people, just wondering how the casava tastes cos i haven't tasted it before

infobaba:

Tufe you no go add groundnut ?

you sound like you are good at the game, can u tell me more about it, i am curious

Hey, Tufe
Kilonsele, I miss u guys no be small. the nature of my work wont let me, some chicks here appear to be missing
where are they or is seun at work?
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2008
infobaba:

kk miss glutton wink

Nope. . . no where close yet
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by kolaoloye(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2008
@topic,
Indeed,you achieved the goal. grin
Give us more
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by clemcykul(f): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2008
no i wunt! grin
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2008
who dey beg you sef
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Shaz(f): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2008
look look look

fly dey comot from ur mouth
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Shaz(f): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2008
I don see am - na from your ear them dey run come
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
. . . but why u come swallow them now
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by chibaby5(f): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
o ma dayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ds is realli funny man!!!!!!!!!!!jheezzz!!!!!! i read it 2 ma bros dem n they still laffin till now. good job poster cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
hope u werent rolling while typing
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by chibaby5(f): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2008
hahahahhahaaahhha i was lol. still rolling, ya wanna help?
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
what ever u want, i will do. ur wish is my command dearest . . . . [s]kai! if tyty catch me ehn, i don die[/s]
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
HAHA! Toasting again. . . grin
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2008
dont worry, she wont, she is very busy here eating bananas (not what you think)
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
ah web !!!!

u wan double cross me carry my wife. sha i trust am, shaking no dey
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
Tufe and Chibaby sitting on a tree

K I S S I N G! grin
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by mykali(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
joke very funny.

gabby, who and who?
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
TUFE and CHI-BABY ohhhhh. . . . .
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2008
wetin we do u na. abi u sef wan kiss? all u have to do is ask now
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2008
hmm! i never see mouth wey be like foul yansh before, e be like say gabby 1 join
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2008
lol cheesy
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry

I can get kiss from my bf thank you very much
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by tufe(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2008
ehen, who no fit kiss b4? abeg make we hear word jare
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2008
Some people have never kissed before do you know that?
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by clemcykul(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2008
*dats cuss their mouth stinks or it may be lack of oppurtunity*
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by Gabry(f): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2008
have you ever thought that maybe some people are just innocent or born innocent?
Re: Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work. by lordmassac(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2008
now this is a joke an i cant stp cracking my ribs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy iwo ikaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crack Your Ribs..lets Have Yours. / Just For Laughs. Manu / Is This Part Of Change Or Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.