Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hausa Food - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hausa Food (33799 Views)

See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken / Hausa Man Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken [photos] / Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Food by tpia: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2008
DeepZone:

Is sour vegetable same as ibo people's bitter leaf?

Yoruba people dey eat bitter leaf nah. No be ewuro them dey call am?

E don tay since I taste bitter leaf sef. That thing is very sweet.
Re: Hausa Food by mafolayomi(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2008
Queenisha:

I don't care for those their tasteless meatless foods.
Their culture that appeals to me is the way they flog would be suitors
kai!!
they just line them up and flog the living daylights out of them while the drummers are drumming.
The wimps are weeded out and the brave one gets the chick
Southerners ought to adopt that culture
let's get rid of all the shemales attempting to marry wives.
If you can't survive ordinary 50 lashes of koboko, how can you handle a whole institution called marriage.
Thats not true dear. Hausas eats meats more than any other tribe. they made suya popular afterall,hausas that i know can eat plenty of meats without food
Re: Hausa Food by DeepZone: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2008
Thats not true dear. Hausas eats meats more than any other tribe. they made suya popular afterall,hausas that i know can eat plenty of meats without food

True, they just dont eat it with food. Come to think of it, meat is food so hausa is right here.
Re: Hausa Food by DeepZone: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2008

Yoruba people dey eat bitter leaf nah. No be ewuro them dey call am?

E don tay since I taste bitter leaf sef. That thing is very sweet.

I know but ewuro is not that popular to yorubas like it is with ibos. sweet? no wonder it's bitter, Pain is love. grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Food by marketresearch: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
for Nigerians looking for Nigerian foods and ingredients in the US, you can get your ingredients here http://www.nigerianfoods.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) / How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end / 12 Uncommon Fruits And Vegetables You Can Find In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.