Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Richest Men Of God In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Richest Men Of God In Nigeria (12778 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by poweredcom(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
those criticising the blessings of God on His servant, do not want to be poor themselves.

But if they want we wish them LONG LIFE AND POVERTY and they can see a thread of to START CHURCH and be a poor man of God at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-530137.0.html
@lovethokoh na u sabi make u dey turn ur bible wey one man write to enslave the world, read am well well go church to become rich, while europeans use their brains o make money , YOU NA CHURCH U DEY USE.black people are lost and confused
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by abdulg: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
Well Let them check their heart if what there are doing is right. grin

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh)
asked me(Wabisa) when i was with him, "Have you come to me to ask about The Virtue?" I said, "Yes". He replied, "For this you
should consult your own heart. Virtue is for what your heart is satisfied and your content with it. And the sin
is what your heart deprecated and you disapprove of it even if other recommend it to you." (Musnad Ahmad)
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by abdulg: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2010
God Says:

Hasten towards forgiveness from your Lord and a Paradise whose price is the heavens and the earth, prepared for the righteous. (Qura'an 3:134)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World / Did You Know That By Eating 'snails' You Are Committing A Grave Sin Against God / Church Robbers Beg God For Forgiveness In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.