Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Richest Men Of God In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Richest Men Of God In Nigeria (12788 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
And why does it pepper you so much what other people are doing or not doing? why don't you focus on yourself and think about what YOU can do to make Naija better instead of expelling all this energy on others faults?

Look at the contradiction in your statement: Focus on myself

hehehehehehe: I have no further comment for moronic entities.

You too focus on YOURSELF AND don't respond to me comments. I see its peppering you too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2008
Abi you too are you jealous that I'm going to start my own church and franchise under the name of God.

Don't hate appreciate. Support my business.

Madamkoko church of God
Madamkoko publishing house
Madamkoko University
Madamkoko Academy
Madamkoko Daycare
Madamkoko pounded yam
Madamkoko microfinance bank
Madamkoko bottled water
Madamkoko auditorium
Madamkoko football stadium
Madamkoko real estate investments

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2008
Vanity shall take its course on you.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2008
Whatever my foot has stepped upon, that I will possess. I claim pastorship in Nigeria. It will bring me closer to Oprah's name on the Forbes list. GOD IS GOOD!!!

Onyinye2 and co: DON'T forget to bring ye ALL YOUR MONEY INTO MY STORE HOUSE.

God will continue to Bless you all. When I'm blessed you are blessed.

Don't be a stingy koko.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
madamkoko I tap into your annointing wink
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by mazaje(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
Okija_juju:

madamkoko I tap into your annointing wink

I do the same too. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
abi oh!!!!

make you tap am welli welli. wink wink wink wink
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
You go dey get ya share as long as you keep getting me more "Just keep getting me more members!!! "

make we dey open branch for everywhere around the world.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
i am very sure that one poor widow payed her tithe and contributed to the building fund of canaan land and canaan university, yet she cannot afford to send her children to that school, of what use is the church to her? it is just a question and an observation, can somebody answer that
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by rampant(f): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2008
madamkoko/naja haje i pray u don't give yourself hypertension wt all this your criticisms oooooo,you're here criticising them men of God while they r there not even noticing if u exist or not,them dey enjoy their life,u dey hiaaaaaa dey kill yourself,oma se oooo
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2008
somewhere along the line the name of this thread doesnt fit well like something is wrong
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by AloyEmeka9: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2008
late Bishop oduyemi

Pastor Anselem madubuko

pastor ezekiel

pastor Ezekiels brother

pastor oritsejafor

pastor Kunle/kola(the guy that duped Benny Hinn $4M)

pastor Anwuzia(Zoe ministries)

pastor Sola Ore(former RCCg festac pastor)

Celestial church of Christ(2 way owners shooting each other with gun and juju for certificate of ownership)

TB Joshua

Prophetess madamKoko
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by AKO1(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2008
df2006:

i am very sure that one poor widow payed her tithe and contributed to the building fund of canaan land and canaan university, yet she cannot afford to send her children to that school, of what use is the church to her? it is just a question and an observation, can somebody answer that

Hmmmmmnn [img]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Thinking/thinking-023.GIF[/img]
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2008
@ df2006 when churches tell you to give, they frame things like its a sin/a punishment not to pay your tithes or give to the work of God.

When it comes to universities and schools, they tell you BUSINESS IS BUSINESS!!!!

hehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahooohohohohoho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too bad for the poor mother (She must be sinning thats why "god" is not performing wonders in her life. let her go for deliverance.

Never forget that Business is business!!!!
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 12:22am On Aug 13, 2008
@ rampant: i'm not naja haje grin grin grin grin
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by alexJodeci: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2008
what i dont get is u called this ppl men of God, then what are you then, i respect them for their achievements but there's nuthin wrong talking about how God has bless them.

but i sincerely doesn't see the difference btw them and you, if anointing was measure in quantity u cud have seen that. if they heal u can, whatever they can u can,
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by javalove(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2008
eyin eyan mi,

e ba mi kigbe ooooollllllleeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dem plenty no be small, i go soon start my own sef
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2008
javalove:

eyin eyan mi,

e ba mi kigbe ooooollllllleeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

them plenty no be small, i go soon start my own sef

dem plenty indeed grin
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by alexJodeci: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2008
every gist about a single bit of Nigeria will go back to politics,

there is nothing wrong if they drive in the prettiest cars, live in the prettiest mansion. i am a winner and a child to Bishop oyedepo but am no fool, i still ask why does covenant university cost that much? WHY?!!!!! ok lets give it a pal and agreed its could cost that much.but how many scholarships is awarded to brilliant needy to study. if u don't want crowd why don't u just make its entrance hard.only for the exceptionally good.

so why shud i be in a Double R(Rolls Royce), 2 jets(dat am not sure?)and cant give to the really needy ones. they don't have to be my church member(i notice in Christianity is now all about my church member).pls Christianity is not some cult.

2, i read on forum that some pastors are shopping for jets, but for what? international evangelism? i dont get it. we have over 160 million ppl in nigeria that still need Jesus and u cant even solve their problem so its going international that the next thing?still have ur church members that fornicates,liars and all kinds of sinful acts.
i also heard he plans to spend 10 million dollars on that,
i will like to ask if he will spend that travelling with BA with 30 of his entourage in the next ten years. i think we nigerians we are really dumb and religion is our own big problem.funny enuff same problem would have being the answer.

3.amazing i was watching my beloved yearly programme"SHILOH" and  to my greatest surprise some ppl were called to recognise their presence, LO and Behold some governors(thieves that me and you know that they are thieves).tell me with that kind of reception, how wud that kind of person feels. U JUST WELCOMED AN ADULT THIEF IN AN HOLY GATHERING.

4.i will also like to say dis, a reputable man of God son got married of recent.he's a guy i love,happy married life dude but who were all those high guest at your wedding, some politicians or shud i call them thieves in big suits, WHY?!!! what is happening to urs nigerians,
Boy i almost bust to tears when i heard some of those high reputable so called guest at your wedding.

these whole mess is the same reason why a politician can loot money and still be a figure head, same reason why a primary school class captain can spend noise makers money in class,same reason why a young adult/teenager now see fraud as a positive means.since those that could have correct him are laying the wrong example.an average teenager now is so useless to the community.

i looked at the OLYMPICS, do u know how many sports for teens our boys could have swept Gold or at least a bronze?

Nigerian Future, take a look where is it? its no where .not even Christianity can save us.

We are in deep shit and we don't know it
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by fellawales: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2008
na me go break your leg shocked don't start what you can't finish
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by anonimi: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2008
I think this quote from Jeremiah 9 might be appropriate here:

23 Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by rampant(f): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2008
madamkoko:

@ rampant: i'm not naja haje grin grin grin grin

see ya teeth cheesy everybody know say u be naja haje,so y u come dey lie angry grin
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by madamkoko: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
alexJodeci:

every gist about a single bit of Nigeria will go back to politics,

there is nothing wrong if they drive in the prettiest cars, live in the prettiest mansion. i am a winner and a child to Bishop oyedepo but am no fool, i still ask why does covenant university cost that much? WHY?!!!!! ok lets give it a pal and agreed its could cost that much.but how many scholarships is awarded to brilliant needy to study. if u don't want crowd why don't u just make its entrance hard.only for the exceptionally good.

so why should i be in a Double R(Rolls Royce), 2 jets(that am not sure?)and can't give to the really needy ones. they don't have to be my church member(i notice in Christianity is now all about my church member).please Christianity is not some cult.

2, i read on forum that some pastors are shopping for jets, but for what? international evangelism? i don't get it. we have over 160 million people in nigeria that still need Jesus and u can't even solve their problem so its going international that the next thing?still have your church members that fornicates,liars and all kinds of sinful acts.
i also heard he plans to spend 10 million dollars on that,
i will like to ask if he will spend that travelling with BA with 30 of his entourage in the next ten years. i think we nigerians we are really dumb and religion is our own big problem.funny enough same problem would have being the answer.

3.amazing i was watching my beloved yearly programme"SHILOH" and  to my greatest surprise some people were called to recognise their presence, LO and Behold some governors(thieves that me and you know that they are thieves).tell me with that kind of reception, how would that kind of person feels. You JUST WELCOMED AN ADULT THIEF IN AN HOLY GATHERING.

4.i will also like to say this, a reputable man of God son got married of recent.he's a guy i love,happy married life dude but who were all those high guest at your wedding, some politicians or should i call them thieves in big suits, WHY?!!! what is happening to urs nigerians,
Boy i almost bust to tears when i heard some of those high reputable so called guest at your wedding.

these whole mess is the same reason why a politician can loot money and still be a figure head, same reason why a primary school class captain can spend noise makers money in class,same reason why a young adult/teenager now see fraud as a positive means.since those that could have correct him are laying the wrong example.an average teenager now is so useless to the community.

i looked at the OLYMPICS, do u know how many sports for teens our boys could have swept Gold or at least a bronze?

Nigerian Future, take a look where is it? its no where .not even Christianity can save us.

We are in deep shit and we don't know it

I can feel your pain, sincererity as I read this. 

Pastors in Nigeria OPPRESS AND DEPRESS. They have become gods of men.

Only Nigerians (through active citizenship/accountability in government)  can save Nigeria. and I think that the church business ought to be regulated and religion BANNED for Nigeria to be saved.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by theseeker2: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2009
THE POWER OF TITHE!
Pastors always preach that the old testament and the law is an old convenant and is outdated.
i was just wondering why paying tithe was not "hung on the cross" like the laws of old
just wondering!
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by petres007(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2009
the_seeker:

THE POWER OF TITHE!
Pastors always preach that the old testament and the law is an old convenant and is outdated.
i was just wondering why paying tithe was not "hung on the cross" like the laws of old
just wondering!

cheesy grin grin
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2009
Well if we cant beat them lets join them,i gots to get that Cash too. Yekpa!
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Nezan(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2009
Jesus lived a simple life in his time. He openely taught that man can never serve God and money. All those people, stinkingly rich from deceiving humble people are not true prophets of the Jesus I know.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by paulipopo(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2009
Since when did criticizing false prophets become an offence?

As for those arguing that others are jobless for starting or commenting on this thread, they too should shun joblessness by not commenting on this thread.

O.P

Good of you to start this thread, I don't really feel sorry for some people who get fleeced by these 'gods of men' because they have been warned many times and are still being warned.

It is only proper that you make your views on this topic known about the injustice some people perpetrate in God's name while still expecting every person to remain quiet and look the other way.

A wise saying goes "evil thrives because a few good men choose not to speak up"

However, let's be cautious about the way we criticize these charlatans so as not to mislead good natured people into thinking you have something against them.
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by Mobinga: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
This topic should be renamed "Rich Businessmen In Nigeria"
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by poweredcom(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
All of dem na Con men ,
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by vescucci(m): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
Oh, there is a MOG Fortune 500 now? Sweet
Re: Richest Men Of God In Nigeria by lovethokoh: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2010
those criticising the blessings of God on His servant, do not want to be poor themselves.

But if they want we wish them LONG LIFE AND POVERTY and they can see a thread of to START CHURCH and be a poor man of God at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-530137.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle By The Apostles Vs. Miracle By Today's Pastors And G.os / TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.