Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

For Nanaboi And Mactao - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Nanaboi And Mactao (3182 Views)

Searching For Killer Poets, Sisikill & Mactao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by nanaboi(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
Y'all don't know how I feel seeing this thread resurrected.

Sisikill, I opened a fresh thread earlier today, searching for you because there's something I would love for us to discuss. It has to do with a new work - a collaboration if the talk goes right between us. kool_like_water@yahoo.com when you want to mail me, please. Looking forward to it.

Speaking of which, MACTAO! where are you son? I'd give an arm and a leg to hear from you again. Could you mail me - kool_like_water@yahoo.com, I have something similar to discuss with you too.

Bluespice,
I saw your footprints on 'Open Mic Night' thread. 1daful of you to holla @ your old friends. Would you like to be called up on the phone sometime? You could mail me your digits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful And Unlucky-Episode 6 / A Short Story By An Angry Nigerian / Superbolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.