Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Unilag Admission Information - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Admission Information (117940 Views)

2012/2013 EKSU {erstwhile UNAD} Admission Information / Unilag Admission 2011/2012 / Latest News On Unilag Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Admission Information by aisaya(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2008
dear frnds

havn heard dat reslts hv ben chngd, i made frntic eforts fnd out. although mine ws not chngd severl odrs were. wt slite difences 4rm d curnt mrks. hwevr, i fnd d reson in d admision ofice. i ws tld dat wen reslts were re-postd sm erors were adjustd nd dat's d reson why.

but as 4d cutt-offs hv nt rely ben updatd only 4wat hv sen here. but i tnk its goes acrodn 2wat we foretold i.e. a slight low difrnce wt d pst. as soon as i gt d cut-offs i wl post dem.

stay good.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by frankilee: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2008
please guy,my sister scored 64.5% in her post ume and she want to study law, pls,whatz the cut-off point for law
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2008
the cut off mark is now like, i mean something else, I was told that cos of the exams of the current student, There re no much focus on the cut off mark,

Thwy already have the cut off but dont know why they re keeping it,

we are going to hear different types of stody in here, just follow your heart and hope for the best,

I am always at your service,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by mrperfect(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2008
I went to0 buy Pin Card to chake my post UME Unilag at Intercontinental Bank and they said #3100. They said 2,000 is for pin, 1,000 for loading and 100 for charge. Please help, what I saw online was 2,000. Were they trying to scam me or has they turned it into a,
You would have challange that notion with the evidence you saw on the website if it does n't make any change, probally they all know what they are doing.My brother such contradiction is not uncommon
Re: Unilag Admission Information by trilla(f): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2008
Hello, guys. my Brother just confirmed dat d cut off 4 electelect is 66.9%.Aisaya thanx 4 ur help.if i get d odaz i will post d rest.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Afam4eva(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2008
Pls i want to know the cut off mark for banking/finance, i scored 58.8
Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2008
I am beginning to become afraid even wit the increase of my cumulative. i stood a very good chance before now from the general performance in my course but with the increase i don't know what will happen now.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2008
just gat it,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2008
lobinixebe pls. what is the cut-off for accounting. pls reply i'm afraid
Re: Unilag Admission Information by aisaya(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2008
okposm:

I am beginning to become afraid even wit the increase of my cumulative. i stood a very good chance before now from the general performance in my course but with the increase i don't know what will happen now.

okposm:

lobinixebe please. what is the cut-off for accounting. please reply i'm afraid

plz u guys shld nt hv hart atck o, plz be calm. God who strtd it wl finish it. d tym 2gt hart atck hs psd, nw we shld be redy to jump 4joy, so plz be calm, i beg o.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2008
i wonder ooooooo, why una won kil unaself,

the official list will be released today, i told you its my job to get the list pasted here, I started it and am gonna finish this,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by okposm: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2008
yesooo lobinoxebe but is it the first list you are talking about?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
Anybody with information on performance/cutoff for the art departments?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by braine(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2008
any one got info about botany cut off mark? it should be out sice there wasnt many candidates who wrote the exam. please help kiss kiss undecided
Re: Unilag Admission Information by toluwamose(f): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
pls who knows the cut off for ENGLISHooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Unilag Admission Information by toluwamose(f): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2008
i paid 31oo at the same intercontinental bank,dopemu. .cunning people
Re: Unilag Admission Information by rezzy: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
HOPE unilag does not do mago-mago.cos my sister scored 60.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
Art department o
Re: Unilag Admission Information by chris18(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2008
@lobinoxebe Please try and paste the cut off for botany and i am waiting for the official list, THanks bro and every one , I ALSO WANT US TO BE GOOD YOU KNOW, MAYBE WE CAN ALL MEET IN UNILAG. SO WE SHOULD KEEP CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by olystic: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
just want to let u know that the cut off released in unilag is not real it is what the cutoff should look like. i was at the senate today and they told me they have not yet released any cutoff
Re: Unilag Admission Information by trilla(f): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2008
Olystic, who lie to u say cutoff neva comot.It has been pasted on the senate, for some courses, so there is no need telling everybody thhat all the posts about cutoff r lies. If u go there , u will see the cutoff 4 engineering courses, and im very sure, the odaz will be dere.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by abdurrazaq(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2008
trilla:

Olystic, who lie to u say cutoff never comot.It has been pasted on the senate, for some courses, so there is no need telling everybody thhat all the posts about cutoff r lies. If u go there , u will see the cutoff 4 engineering courses, and im very sure, the odaz will be dere.

Can you please get that of Environmental Sciences posted on this board. Thanks in advance wink
Re: Unilag Admission Information by toheebadel: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2008
what about economics ply ooooooooooo
Re: Unilag Admission Information by marjson(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2008
pls was the cut off for medicine 2008 pume. cool
Re: Unilag Admission Information by austria(f): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2008
Hi lobinoxebe, aisaya, trilla & everyone in the house. Any idea of Direct Entry into Unilag for Mass Communication. Pls If you gat any Info, speak out. Thanks
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2008
aisaya can you help the art students out.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by trilla(f): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2008
I was at UNILAG today, and d cutoff for environmental sciences had not been pasted.Economics is 70.4, i cant remember medicine, maybe 67, but u can go to d UNILAG mosque, and see the cutoffs for d available departments of which medicine is a part. Thanx
Re: Unilag Admission Information by toheebadel: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
pls aisa can you advice me on change of course form because i should economics and the cutoff is above the one i has , i score 60.6%
Re: Unilag Admission Information by naikky(f): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
hey plzzz i scored 56.8% for bus admin / accounting as first and second choice am i in or out . someone help me and i an 4rm lagos state
Re: Unilag Admission Information by more2like(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2008
please i scored 70.0 in Economic is there still any chance for me cos the cutoff is 70.4 so can anyone please helpout on this
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2008
i have been off for a while to serve you better, guy nothing copme out yesterday oooooo

i don tire self, but i go still dey try sha,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by trilla(f): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2008
Bus Admin-65,
Accounting-65.5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.