Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tmoni - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tmoni (895 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tmoni by Tmoni(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2006
Revenue For Nairaland

From the moment i got into the nairaland site,i knew i had hit a mother lode of information about nigeria and the world in general with like minds.i have got about 20 people on the site within 5 days of finding out about the site. The bottom line is that the site should have adverts placed on it so as to generate revenue and hopefully make a profit."seun"think over it very well.
Re: Tmoni by layi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2006
The site is already making huge profit through google adsense and other forms of sponsorship (i guess).

(1) (Reply)

When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? / Something About Nospecto? / Is There Any Thread That You Can Actually Refer To As Being Inteligent On Nland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.