Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? (931 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / What Do U Think Abt Ik's Presentation On Bba? / The Movie Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by fellybabe(f): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2008
wow! wasn't that some Batman movie! and how was Heath Ledger as the Joker! if i hadn't of known it was him, i would have been scratching my head all night wondering why he seemed familiar, yet not placing him at all,

Christian Bale was very good too of course, did you know he's in a Terminator movie next? and then he's Robin Hood, my childhood hero! or at least one of them, the Phantom came in very close, as did Mandrake the Magician,

so, who saw this movie ? what did you think? best Batman movie yet? i thought Batman Begins was brilliant, i wonder if there will be more? anyone know?
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2008
fellybabe:

wow! wasn't that some Batman movie! and how was Heath Ledger as the Joker! if i hadn't of known it was him, i would have been scratching my head all night wondering why he seemed familiar, yet not placing him at all, 

Christian Bale was very good too of course, did you know he's in a Terminator movie next? and then he's Robin Hood, my childhood hero!  or at least one of them, the Phantom came in very close, as did Mandrake the Magician, 

so, who saw this movie ? what did you think? best Batman movie yet? i thought Batman Begins was brilliant, i wonder if there will be more? anyone know?

Dark Knight is the best Batman movie ever cuz Joker was really good, he really displayed himself as a crazy person, all the time he was doing his work he's mian aim was to let manipulate Harvey dent into becoming one of them. i hope there will be more, what really captivated me about this movie was the story.not the effects
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by fellybabe(f): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
yep, i love the story
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by Raymond88(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
Still waiting for a decent pirated version to come out! tongue
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by SeanT21(f): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2008
This Movie was D BOMB!!!
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by candylips(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2008
The best movie i have watched this year. Joker was just awesome cheesy
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by xJaysonx(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2008
Haven't watched it though but from the look of things it should be the most successful movie this year. It's generated great dough.
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by fellybabe(f): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2008
x Jayson x:

Haven't watched it though but from the look of things it should be the most successful movie this year. It's generated great dough.

oh my dear, u need to watch that movie
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by xJaysonx(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2008
Just watched it like 2days ago. Uh, brilliant movie but i would go for Iron Man during comparisions.
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by StephenP(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2008
But what's up with the sudden change of voice whenever that dude became Batman? In his regular everyday life, his voice was normal then as soon as he was in his batman costume, he sounded like he was about to die or something. Uurgghh! Nice movie though . . . it was worth the 2 hrs 30 mins duration.
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by Feministic(f): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ post

I enjoyed it above all of the other Batman movies so far, it replicated the depth of the characters (much like the original comics).
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by chikend(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2008
i would neva have believed it was heath ledger as d jocker if it wasnt written out.dats how u know a good actor. RIP.heath
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by oreoluwa(f): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2008
i loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee it!
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by ExInferis(m): 1:12am On Sep 01, 2008
jesus
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by oreoluwa(f): 3:46am On Sep 01, 2008
why Yes.
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by carmelily: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2008
Haven't seen it yet but Ledger was one of my fave actors and i miss him A LOT. still in shock over his death.

and just read this!

http://news.yahoo.com/story//ap/20080831/ap_en_mo/film_dark_knight

'The Dark Knight' Batman's rich alter-ego Bruce Wayne has added half a billion dollars to his riches. "The Dark Knight" on Sunday became the second movie in Hollywood history to top $500 million at the domestic box office, raising its total to $502.4 million, according to estimates from distributor Warner Bros

WOW.
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by obinna5000(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2008
THE DARK KNIGHT HAS MADE $506,482,539 IN U.S. MOVIE THEATRES AND $923,500,000 WORLDWIDE SINCE ITS JULY 18 2008 RELEASE DATE. shocked

I MUST GET TO SILVERBIRD CINEMAS TO WATCH THIS MOVIE.
Re: Dark Knight, What Do U Think Abt The Movie? by drwhopl(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2008
i've not seen that movie yet,but from the hype i know it's worth it.my man heath,i've loved that guy from day one.too bad that when he was about to rip his labours he passed on.
as for Christian bale,HE'S GOOD.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Catches Fire While Twerking On A Door / "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck? / Dorobucci Movie Is Finally Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.