Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

This Is Not Fair.its Injustice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Not Fair.its Injustice (878 Views)

INJUSTICE! : Wife Catches Husband's Girlfriend, Beats And Strips Her / Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It / Etisalat, Glo And The Rest: This Is Not Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Fair.its Injustice by obitobe: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2008
I was driving to work today @ about 6am today and there was this bit of traffic jam,i was on the line when this lastma vehicle sped pass my car shunting the traffic,so i felt since they could do it i could equally do the same.so i followed suit.when i got to the end of the road with the lastma car in front of me,the car did an illegal U turn, i also followed, so as to bit the traffic,to my surprise i was stopped by some fellow lastma guys at that place telling me i did an illegal U turn and for that reason they will have to in pound my car and i will have to pay a fine of N10000 naira,before i could say anything 3 lastma guy were inside my car.

i ask them what will happen to the lastma car that equally did the illegal U turn,they simple told me that the man was on official assignment.this kept me wondering if that guy could break the law that way and get away like that then what will happen to us.
Re: This Is Not Fair.its Injustice by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2008
serves ur' dumb ass right. just take a minute to think about the reason u gave for breaking the rules! because a traffic enforcement officcer "broke" the law, then u felt u could do the same? First of all they make exceptions for govt. officials to do certain things under certain conditions, later now people like u will be the first to complain that Nigeria is bad, when u are actually one of them suckers with a car that can't obey common traffic rule. Hope ur car was impounded together with ur' dumbass.
Re: This Is Not Fair.its Injustice by Nautillus(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2008
Haba guy, why you go do that kind thing . . .that was the dumbest move . . .Follow a LASMA Truck trying to cut traffic.

LMAO . . .sorry men, i'm very dure you parted with at least 3k that morning.
Re: This Is Not Fair.its Injustice by obitobe: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2008
funny enough i did not part with any amount.
@engineerd
thats too much for me and why should they break the rules in the first place
Re: This Is Not Fair.its Injustice by Raymond88(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2008
You deserve that! if they were chasing a thief you'd follow them right? idiot.
Re: This Is Not Fair.its Injustice by obitobe: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2008
raymond88 you are the idiot cant you read i said lastma and not police mugu.

(1) (Reply)

True Or Good Friends? / Birthdays Or Death Reminders? / The Hippest, Hottest Church (concept)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.