Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ccna Certification - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ccna Certification (9130 Views)

How Can I Be Ccna Certified / Programming (java) Vs CCNA; Which Should I Do Before My Nov NYSC / Which Is Recommended For IT Startup? Mikrotik Vs Cisco (MTCNA Vs CCNA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccna Certification by tessy24(f): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2006
can someone pls tell me the best place i can prepare and also write my ccna exam. i really want to get the certification. also i will need any available e-book and textbooks on it.
Re: Ccna Certification by sbucareer(f): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2006

[s][email=valentine.obih@gmail.com?subject=CCNA+Manuals]Email[/email] me I will send you the manuals I used for my CCNA exams.

Warning only available to handles with Nigeria location. It is also 8.23MB[/s]
Re: Ccna Certification by tessy24(f): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2006
hello,
actually i wasn't the one dat really need the ccna,it was a friend of mine Seun,and I think he has gotten the whole info from you.Thanks. wink
Re: Ccna Certification by alexis(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2006
sbucareer,

I am interested, please send it to me - should I send my email to get it?
Re: Ccna Certification by tessy24(f): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2006
Hello plsss.,meejo, ,I'll still need the CCNA plss.,sori I told u nt to bother about it.Expecting smiley
Re: Ccna Certification by sbucareer(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2006

[s]Send me your email address to [email=valentine.obih@gmail.com?sbuject=CCNA]gmail[/email]. I will need to upload the file to your email. Make sure you have available 9MB space on your email host.[/s]
Re: Ccna Certification by flyKUDE(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2006
na wa oh!!! so i can get them for free? imagine,some guy was saying that i have to pay him 2k to get the materials.i seriously need the test engine,you have them too?
Re: Ccna Certification by tessy24(f): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2006
hello flykude,send a mail to sbucareer,so can as well send a copy of d materials.
Re: Ccna Certification by flyKUDE(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2006
@tessy24
thanks a million,i'll just do that.i'll be writing the exams this saturday,any tips for me that could be of immense help? anybody!
Re: Ccna Certification by chilele(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2006
please bobkude and anyone else i also need those CCNa materials because i am writing my own exams next month please kindly send it to charles4at@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ccna Certification by DGIEL(f): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2007
Cisco - CCNA Self-Study ICND Certification Guide(2004)
Cisco - CCNA Self-Study INTRO 640-821 640-801 (2004)

BUT U NEED TO DOWNLOAD WinRAR file in order to open the book or check this website http://www.net130.com/CMS/Pub/cert1/cert_ccna1/index.htm, it is a chinese website. D site will also help u 4 d test preparation.

all the best
Re: Ccna Certification by lanreade(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2007
have been praying to God for a helper as touching ccna certification and God has made u to be my helper.please i need that material as well,here is my email lanreadethefirst@engineer.com.thanks in anticipation
Re: Ccna Certification by egoldmoney: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2007
hello, i am greatful i found this thread, pls i need the materials to prepare also kindly send it to my mail toni4mooore@gmail.com.thanks. cheesy
Re: Ccna Certification by mikkhon(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2007
Hi,
i need the materials too. my email is mikkhon@yahoo.com. would be glad if u send it to my box. i will b expecting. thanks bro.
Re: Ccna Certification by sbucareer(f): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2007

Note I do not have this electronic material anymore. My Pc caught virus as a consequence, it was formated hence lost all the files including the CCNA ecopy.

However, I do have the hard copy but it is about 1058 pages very unpractical to copy and send it to you lot. If you know any technology that would allow me to send it apart from photocopying and scanning please let me know I will do so
Re: Ccna Certification by larryoncol(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2007
ANYONE IN NEED OF CCNA MATERIALS/ROUTER SIMULATORS AND THE TEST ENGINE PLS LET ME KNOW,

YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL, giandorof@yahoo.com FOR THOSE IN ABJ PLEASE CALL 08023622254

THANKS

P.S

LARRY
Re: Ccna Certification by JavaSqlPro(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2007
@sbucareer please i just sent you a mail now, i'll appreciate your kind offer of the CCNA Study materials
Re: Ccna Certification by larryoncol(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2007
so whats gives you the impression that i don't have ccna materials, ignorance
Re: Ccna Certification by tascoray(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2007
Sbucareer, can I get some materials from u. My e-mail add. is teeray_2005@yahoomail.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Ccna Certification by treximages: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2007
hello,
pass your ccna with amazing marks like 980-1000, i can assure that cos i have trained a lot of people, you will be certified too.my slogan is passing the exam is not a problem , know it is my problem.
Re: Ccna Certification by bryancito(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2007
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have the latest CCNA exam prep pdf and simulations?

Much appreciated if you can assist in any matter.

Cheers,
Bryan.
bryancitos@yahoo.com.au
Re: Ccna Certification by ashandybab(f): 10:10am On May 17, 2007
hi sbucareer,
pls i also need the material on ccna materials. my email is shadeadedeji@yahoo.com
Re: Ccna Certification by Maleeq(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2007
sbucareer says he does not have the electronic copy anymore(no thanks to the viral  overload).

I would suggest downlading it from net130.com. Thats where I got dumps while I was preparing to take the test last year.

Follow this link: http://www.net130.com/CMS/Pub/cert1/cert_ccna1/index.htm, and download a copy of "TestKing 640-801"  that has the highest version number.

All the best in your drive for career enhancement.
Re: Ccna Certification by hakeem4shi(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2008
Hi,i need to know more about CCNA,is it about networking?
Re: Ccna Certification by femoosh: 5:01pm On May 27, 2008
i could not download the Testking 640-801 can some body help me out on how to go about it because i want to know what it entails.
Re: Ccna Certification by abushaheed: 7:52pm On May 28, 2008
I am also preparing 4 the certification now. Try this site, thats where i got my own copy of CCNA material. its named sybex 640-801 CCNA 4.0 study guide. www.4shared.com

when u get there u type in the keyword "CCNA" in the search box.

then all u need is download. no threat of viruses e.t.c.

U can also get other IT certification dumps there, e.g. CCNP, MCSE e.t.c.
Re: Ccna Certification by femoosh: 1:25pm On May 30, 2008
thanks bro i downloaded it sucessfully.
Re: Ccna Certification by sbucareer(f): 4:15am On May 31, 2008
[size=24pt]

Don't send anymore emails to me I do not have the emanuals any longer, sorry!

[/size]
Re: Ccna Certification by alex406(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2008
Get in touch with me if you need any IT Ebook, chi_lexy@yahoo.com
Re: Ccna Certification by clemG(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2010
I am Ekpaha Clement(CCNP certified) by name, I wish to give all interested Nigerian that want to write ccna my tip that I called "pass cisco exams with smile". for free scenerio lab, packet tracer, sybex and latest dump.

Just call 07033151924, 08068001478 or text sms
Re: Ccna Certification by clemG(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2010
Naija u guys know dat ClemG is not new to the site when it come to ccna, ccnp, cssip and J2PA certfication exams. it is my ultimate interest to see nigerians preparing to become IT giants in Africa. I therefore wish to give my professional advice and assistance to as many that need it.

for free ccna simulation and other importance infomation on how to pass cisco, sun, oracle and microsoft certification exams, just call
07033151924(Absolutely free).
ClemG has assisted more than 45 Nigerians and over 100 south African to pass these examination. try me today
Re: Ccna Certification by banjo78: 4:30am On Aug 29, 2010
Pls am a novice in networking and I want to be certified, Pls where would I start? anybody that can as sit can reach me on facebook and mail me on banjowasiu4real@yahoo.com or txt 08034227567. am abt starting with NIIT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Travails Of Junior Developers / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / An Introduction To Programming Using C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.