Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? (8992 Views)

What Programming Language Is Best For You? / What Programming Languages Do I Need To Design A Site Like Nairaland? / Which Programing Language Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Knownpal(m): 4:54am On Aug 07, 2013
Please drop your opinions. No insults!
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by sarutobi: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
basically, c++
i dont know the particular game engine used.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Knownpal(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks for answering. How many Game engine do we have? list please.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by sarutobi: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Piousogs: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2013
Let me add this

#include<iostream>
using std::cout;
#include "creategame.h"
void instruction();

void instruction(){
if(youwanttocreategm()=true && gametype=pes){
cout <<"don't listen to people that say learn this and that and not that learn everything!!! And you must make sure you make math and AI your girlfriend";}
else {
gameengine.learntime="wasted";
cout<<gameengine.learntime:
}
}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Knownpal(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2013
^^^ Thanks Bro Does that means programmers should avoid social lifes and relationship stuffs.

sarutobi: a bunch of them. Here u go:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_game_engines

Thanks for the url. What language are you good at?
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by sarutobi: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2013
Known_pal: ^^^ Thanks Bro Does that means programmers should avoid social lifes and relationship stuffs.

Thanks for the url. What language are you good at?

just java and PHP. i dont like any other language smiley
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Knownpal(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
^^^ Java and php? aren't you limiting your self, you've got to know than that.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by sarutobi: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Known_pal: ^^^ Java and php? aren't you limiting your self, you've got to know than that.

not at all. i can exress myself in anyway using those 2 languages. I would have been OK with just PHP, but PHP can be em' em' sometimes hence Java.

The two make a powerful combo.

Lemme ask u something, why would i communicate with you in french when i know english will do just fine?
I use the languages i am MOST comfortable with. cool
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Knownpal(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
hmmm Yeah.. What are now your motives of learning PHP? Wanna go in to Web Designing?
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by sarutobi: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
yh, i learnt PHP cos it was the easiest back then. I would have learnt python instead though but at the time python wasnt popular.

rite now, i just use PHP to quickly prototype an idea. if it works, i recode it in java.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Knownpal(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Hmmm, Okay then. PHP, needs a website in order to program perfectly uh??
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by worldbest(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2013
Known_pal: Hmmm, Okay then. PHP, needs a website in order to program perfectly uh??
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Piousogs: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Known_pal: ^^^ Thanks Bro Does that means programmers should avoid social lifes and relationship stuffs.

not really it is just that both are logical if you can combine both then you are good to go but if else you should try and stop one for a while.

Even in addition when i started to learn programming, i don't know how but there has been a change in my social character the way , the time i spent with people are reduced
i feel bad when i spend the whole day doing nothing.
And as i get to know more about code the more i love it.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Knownpal(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Piousogs:

not really it is just that both are logical if you can combine both then you are good to go but if else you should try and stop one for a while.

Even in addition when i started to learn programming, i don't know how but there has been a change in my social character the way , the time i spent with people are reduced
i feel bad when i spend the whole day doing nothing.
And as i get to know more about code the more i love it.
okay bro would work on that.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Knownpal(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
worldbest: .
whats wrong with you? just wanted to know, the last time I tried to lay my hands on it [php] I was told I need mysql, a php hosting site and stuffs like that. No crime in asking.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Ajibel(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Known_pal: whats wrong with you? just wanted to know, the last time I tried to lay my hands on it [php] I was told I need mysql, a php hosting site and stuffs like that. No crime in asking.

download easyphp or wampserver from sourceforge and make use of either
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Building PES? by Knownpal(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^^ Okay. Thanks. Currently learning Java. Would like to finish it ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers / Is This What Big IT Firms Do? Please Help Me Out Nairaland Programmers / Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.