Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out (2394 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / @ Eve, And Co / Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2006
o please he knows what he is doing i must applaud his counselling skills side oh and his manipulative side as well
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2006
naah don't bounce on my brother like that,can u imagazine i heard seun said boobies yesterday?
i couldntĀ  believe it,i thought he don't know what booobies is lipsrsealed
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2006
eve see u tom kiss kiss wink cheesy grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2006
OK,byee kiss kiss
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Mystique(f): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2006
I'm here!! (There aint no privacy on the Net)
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Seun(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2006
i thought he don't know what booobies is
You seem to forget that I'm 7 years older than you are.
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2006
Seun:

i know,in was just wondering,if u know boobies
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2006
@seun,becos u always acts innocent
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by mukina2: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2006
eve u again ehn come back on yim i wanna slap you angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2006
mukina2:

eve u again ehn come back on yim i want to slap you angry angry grin grin grin

be4 i get there u will already have 5 slaps on ya face grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by mukina2: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2006
get urself back dere am invinsible fool angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2006
mukina2:

get yourself back dere am invinsible fool angry angry grin grin grin

whateva jungle baby angry angry grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by mukina2: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2006
ooppps someone is gettin mad cuz she aint here in the jungle tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2006
@mukina,i go handle u after tongue tongue angry
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2006
Seun:

WOW LOOK OUT! seven years that makes u ?
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2006
@coco dont be meannn grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2006
eve, i thought u had my back girl shocked grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2006
COCO29:

eve, i thought u had my back girl shocked grin

[move] i have your back am just saying

dont be meannnnnnnnnn,u know indeed grin[/move]
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Ciaralover(f): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2006
was up wit the slapping or yall just kiddin!!
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2006
SLAPPING??
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ciaralover,huh slapping??
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Ciaralover(f): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2006
LOL girls, didnt mukina say she wanted to slap u or u wanna act all innocent for what!!

Yea eve are u from liberia or sumthin b/c last time u said u where
i am soo confused about u, i am sure everyone is
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2006
Ciaralover:

LOL girls, didnt mukina say she wanted to slap u or u want to act all innocent for what!!

Yea eve are u from liberia or sumthin b/c last time u said u where
i am soo confused about u, i am sure everyone is

huh?? b/c what's that?

yep am from liberia
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Ciaralover(f): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2006
Ok like on the Mary J Blidge vs Janet Jackson topic
U pick Janet then ciaragirl which is also u, picked Mary
Why cant u make up yall mind fa once and act grown up
Mukina said she gonna slap u and now u actin all confused like u didnt read that
then u go and make up two username that just dont make no sense at all
u spell ur words so weird like meann and hooooot who does that!!
Then u said only a pastor can say GOD BLESS U, u were aiming for that point
one time u were arguing wit baby girl Rhod u seem to say the same words over and over in one post!!!then u go and ask nairaland if they think u are a player, how in da world are we supposed to know , do we live wit u in ya house or know u personally, do we even know u
Comming from your country sister u need to get it together!!Please do soo!!!
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2006
Ciaralover:

Ok like on the Mary J Blidge vs Janet Jackson topic
U pick Janet then ciaragirl which is also u, picked Mary
Why can't u make up yall mind fa once and act grown up
Mukina said she going to slap u and now u actin all confused like u didnt read that
then u go and make up two username that just don't make no sense at all
u spell your words so weird like meann and hooooot who does that!!
Then u said only a pastor can say GOD BLESS U, u were aiming for that point
one time u were arguing wit baby girl Rhod u seem to say the same words over and over in one post!!!then u go and ask nairaland if they think u are a player, how in da world are we supposed to know , do we live wit u in ya house or know u personally, do we even know u
Comming from your country sister u need to get it together!!Please do soo!!!

LOL,u funny
mukina me and are just playing around,i neva knew u were talking bout that,
are u truning angry wit me? embarassed
about that rhodalyn thing,she started that bull sh*it and i aint gonna take it from her

u sound strange,ciara
what did i do to u,
u talking about DO WE EVEN KNOW U?
how do u mean about that??

am confused here too
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Ciaralover(f): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2006
how do i sound strange, i am telling u the truth and yet u are refusing it, its called criticize so why wont u accept it instead of talking nonsense!!

Yea for correction
Do u mean mukina me and her were just playing and fa a second correction u mean what do u meant about that not how do u mean about that!!Yea why dont u leave holland and come to the U.S for some training in English and good typing.They will start by putting your holland butt in ESOl 1 and in software Application to learn how to type.

SEE YA, GOD BE WIT U!!Thanks fa reading!!HOLLA BACK AT YA GIRL!!
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by diddy4(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2006
whats happening? whats the beef?
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2006
Ciaralover:

how do i sound strange, i am telling u the truth and yet u are refusing it, its called criticize so why wont u accept it instead of talking nonsense!!

Yea for correction
Do u mean mukina me and her were just playing and fa a second correction u mean what do u meant about that not how do u mean about that!!Yea why don't u leave holland and come to the U.S for some training in English and good typing.They will start by putting your holland butt in ESOl 1 and in software Application to learn how to type.

SEE YA, GOD BE WIT U!!Thanks fa reading!!HOLLA BACK AT YA GIRL!!

and what did i really do to u?
did i do something?
what's bring all dis up?

well i wont be surprised if u hate on me too,people alwaus ahte on me,whateva
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Ciaralover(f): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2006
diddy4:

whats happening? whats the beef?
Just trying to make things straight!!!

Yea eve
whatever to ya sef not me ok, thanks!!Why dont u just accept what i am saying b/c u know darn well its the truth!!Stop getting stuff twisted i beg!!
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by bluenubian(f): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2006
hold up, hold up,

someone has got to break this down for me,

is something going on between ciaralover and eve, wasnt it the same ciaralover that was sticking up for eve.

or maybe its not a beef, well anyways im confused.
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by diddy4(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2006
dis cant be a beef. no way. ciaralover vs eveseh? nahhhh, no way. this must be a big joke.

ciaralover, what did eveseh do?
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by bluenubian(f): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2006
well no comment undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Garri And Our Leaders... / Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). / Happy 80th Birthday To Chief Emeka Anyaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.