Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out (2393 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / @ Eve, And Co / Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2006
Ciaralover:

Just trying to make things straight!!!

Yea eve
whatever to ya sef not me ok, thanks!!Why don't u just accept what i am saying b/c u know darn well its the truth!!Stop getting stuff twisted i beg!!

OK OK oK,i accept
but to say da truth,i dont really know what's going on too
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Ciaralover(f): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2006
diddy4:

this can't be a beef. no way. ciaralover vs eveseh? nahhhh, no way. this must be a big joke.

ciaralover, what did eveseh do?

She seems to get on ma nerves these days!!Like getting two usernames, not making up her mind, and deffinately not spelling words correctly, she use to be ma girl but now its like "hmmm" i dont even kno!!Its too much fa me!!
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:09am On Jul 07, 2006
Ciaralover:

She seems to get on ma nerves these days!!Like getting two usernames, not making up her mind, and deffinately not spelling words correctly, she use to be ma girl but now its like "hmmm" i don't even kno!!Its too much fa me!!

huh,that one
i thought u fotgive m?
so it's stay in ya heart?

okkkkkkkk,guess i didnt do anything wrong,

i thought it was somethign serious
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by diddy4(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2006
you girls should settle this amicably. this was how her and rhoddy fell apart and they were great together. you girls shouldnt let this go down any further. settle this even if it is on yahoo.
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2006
diddy4:

you girls should settle this amicably. this was how her and rhoddy fell apart and they were great together. you girls shouldnt let this go down any further. settle this even if it is on yahoo.

naah u right,
but i thought it was over,
dont really know how dis came out again?
undecided

i told her sorry
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by bluenubian(f): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2006
@ciara

see that was the same problem we had with eve, but thats her style, so we ve come to accept her and we love her even tho she's a lil different. call her unique or something.
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2006
bluenubian:

@ciara

see that was the same problem we had with eve, but thats her style, so we ve come to accept her and we love her even tho she's a lil different. call her unique or something.

what's unique?

yep i know am strange,that's why am keeping cool these few days,

thanks for accepting me
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by bluenubian(f): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2006
unique- unrivaled, different, special . . . . pick one
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2006
bluenubian:

unique- unrivaled, different, special . . . . pick one

OK,i get it now
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Ciaralover(f): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2006
ok i mon put this all aside
The devil made me do it, he made me not to forgave her

EVE I LOVE U!!Even though like i said u sen me over the edge sometimes but we still girlfriends arent we!!God bless u!
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2006
Ciaralover:

ok i mon put this all aside
The devil made me do it, he made me not to forgave her

EVE I LOVE U!!Even though like i said u sen me over the edge sometimes but we still girlfriends arent we!!God bless u!

THank god,

thanks
i love you too kiss kiss kiss

God bless u too kiss
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Ciaralover(f): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2006
Back to usual, so happy we are on the same page!!
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2006
Ciaralover:

Back to usual, so happy we are on the same page!!

that's right kiss kiss kiss kiss grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts / 21 UNEXPLAINED PHOTO MYSTERIES(NO. 12 IS A SHOCKER!) / Between Garri And Our Leaders...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.