Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Are You Ready For The Nigerian Dotcom Boom? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Ready For The Nigerian Dotcom Boom? (1333 Views)

want to host my blogg to dotcom / Pls How Can I Change To Dotcom With Naira Master Card On Godaddy / How To Add A Dotcom Domain To Wordpress *help Needed* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For The Nigerian Dotcom Boom? by Orikinla(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2008
Are you ready for the Nigerian dotcom boom?

Let me tell you that our own made in Nigeria dotcom boom is gradually crawling into our space like robots and will soon break into a speed that most Nigerians would be caught napping and wondering how it happened.

Please, open your eyes and be ready for the dotcom boom in Nigeria.

This dotcom boom is going to defy all odds and even the lack of regular electricity cannot stop it, because we do not need electricity to run it.

Those whose greatest ambition is to earn a seven-digit salary will be gasping at the new whiz kids of the Nigerian dotcom boom as they see them making in one month what they are earning in one year.

This dotcom boom is going to catapult Nigeria into the Vision 2020 and will not need the banks, government or any economic summit.

It is either you are in or you are out.

Mark my words.

Clue: Look at the cell-phone in your hand.
What are you using it for?
Just to talk?
Then go for a walk.
Start thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Design This Great Website / Google And The End. / Pls Wait For A Few Minutes B4 Submitting This Post. Our Server Is Overwheled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.