Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Finidng Address Of Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finidng Address Of Family (841 Views)

Incest And Any Type Of Family / Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling / Husband: A Major Source Of Family Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finidng Address Of Family by bridget007(f): 12:53am On Aug 20, 2008
How do I find out the address of someone in Nigeria. My BF has split up with me and we have a son and I want to contact his mama who I have a good relationship with.
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by henry007(m): 12:59am On Aug 20, 2008
ok i think u shld let go
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by LiquidMind(m): 1:08am On Aug 20, 2008
@bridget007

are you white or black?.
You mean a Nigerian dude has left you with a child?.

If you have good relationship the mother as you have said then, you must have gotten her phone already.
Phone the mother and ask her for her address
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by tpia: 4:35am On Aug 20, 2008

gosh, I feel for your son. undecided
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 20, 2008
Harsh!
Some naija men can be such bastards!! angry angry

@post
I hope you find his mama and report him to her.
If he's the kind of son that listens to his parent undecided
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by Joseph6(m): 4:58am On Aug 20, 2008
hope u have gud intentions u sound like a teen who's gone astray
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by topup: 6:11am On Aug 20, 2008
I never thought about this actually. Hmmm. I have seen people to place regular ads in the major news papers and also, why don't you ask your ex? (Is he depriving you of the number)?
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by ifyalways(f): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2008
bridget007:

How do I find out the address of someone in Nigeria. My BF has split up with me and we have a son and I want to contact his mama who I have a good relationship with.
EYAAH
how did u establish and have good relationship with the woman?phone?mail?letters?
get her same way.and goodluck.
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by dutchiemum: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2008
It seems to be the habbit of Nigerian men to split when a baby comes.I got 2 Nigerian kids that never met their dads , but am working on that, because its irresponsible and hurting the child.
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by benincitys(f): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2008
why looking for the mother is she the father of your son , if the guy don't want you, there is nothing the mother can do about it , 
when is over is over move on that is life 
dutchiemum:

It seems to be the habbit of Nigerian men to split when a baby comes.I got 2 Nigerian kids that never met their dads , but am working on that, because its irresponsible and hurting the child.
is not the habbit of Nigerian men it have to do with you who don't want him in your sons life i see this everyday .
Re: Finidng Address Of Family by itstpia8: 1:29am On Dec 21, 2014
update?

lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Stop Divorce And Save Your Marriage / Twenty Spiritual Weapon Of Warfare Against The Enemy. / Parents Abused By Children (Results Of Prohibition Of Corporal Punishment In Uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.