Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare (7038 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / "Error"when Downloading From Fztvseries Using Ucweb / Downloading From Youtube With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by initialize(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2008
Download this software and then you can download anything from rapidshare without restrictions, I mean you can download like a premium member.

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/84983966/RAPID_FILES_DOWNLOADER_V5FULL_2008_REL.rar
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by dragnet: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2008
Phone or Pc??
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by brinebaba(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2008
9ice 1
-does it only wrk with rapidshare?
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by honsule(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2008
Nice question by dragnet.Pc or phone?The software is in a rar folder 4601kb.It might be
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by Fadajasi(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2008
I hope its for phone
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by Mustay(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2008
initialize:

Download this software and then you can download anything from rapidshare without restrictions, I mean you can download like a premium member.

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/84983966/RAPID_FILES_DOWNLOADER_V5FULL_2008_REL.rar

Your Cookie has not been recognized. Please login below, or purchase a Premium Account. Your Account will be activated immediately.
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by DualCore1: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2008
Just think of this. . .
why would a solution to rapidshare be uploaded to rapidshare itself?
that's like u not having winzip and u goto download a zipped copy of winzip. how nice!

whoeva uploaded tht file to rapidshare is getting RS points from y'allz downloading it. Sorry to burst the bubblez, but i can assure u, no RS leecher can ever work as premium.
So the correct solution to ur rapidshare problems is getting a premium account, how hard is that?
its N2000 for a month.
the authorized rapidshare reseller for nigeria is http://www.rs81tech.com/
to confirm tht, goto rapidshare.com and look for resellers.

P.S: whoeva this resseller guy is, he has to pay me for marketing his stuff, lol.
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by dragnet: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2008
was also contemplating such. .placing the bottle opener inside the corked bottle but all the same, I dnt still know why I dnt like rs. undecided

Dual Core, when you bring news of Nigeria being listed on PayPal, someone will pay u grin
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by hancock(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
Do u need to pay that much to download from rapidshare? I normaly download frm rapidshare, megaupload, fileshare, etc with my phone as a free user though i get limited speed of 55kb/s with rapidshare
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by DualCore1: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
hancock:

Do u need to pay that much to download from rapidshare? I normaly download frm rapidshare, megaupload, fileshare, etc with my phone as a free user though i get limited speed of 55kb/s with rapidshare

in my experience, reasons why i use premium:
> 8 download channels with IDM, wit free user its just 1
> no wait time, with free user u got to wait
> unlimited download speed, with free user u're limited
> ability to pause, wit free user u can pause.
>multiple downloads, with free user, its one download at a time
>direct download, free users dont have that.
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by hancock(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2008
I guess u r rite. Been trying to download the Boondocks from rapidshare since sunday . total size of 3.6GB but im half way done grin
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by initialize(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2008
@all

I have already downloaded the software and it's from rapidshare, It's for pc and it works

http://rapidshare.com/files/109364965/RapidShare_Downloader.rar
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by initialize(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
@all

any of the two links i posted will give you a working software for premium download from rapidshare on pc

http://rapidshare.com/files/84983966/RAPID_FILES_DOWNLOADER_V5FULL_2008_REL.rar

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/109364965/RapidShare_Downloader.rar
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by ceejay80s(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
I go upload downloader for rapishare and some others 2morrow.This software na java
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by hansibone(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by DualCore1: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2008
@initialize, now i know the application u are talking of, its a downloader that does not work. hayprof and i used tht application months ago. like i said, u're just acumulating points for the downloader.

The application makes u believe u are downloading at speeds of up to 1000 kb/s, tht's wht it actually shows. u spend time downloading a rar archive and the file downloaded is corrupt. u download a .exe app and it ends up not being a valid win32 app. I must warn tht the application is a resource hog too and has caused systems to crash.
i think i've said enough about this.

toluxa put this link up on my site www.xrapidshare.com
it generates a premium link, so u can use tht if u dont wonno buy premium. last time i tested it, it worked.

hi just2nice, hi hansi smiley
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by stancozy(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2008
Me wit 4shared,am not even a member dere,i just goto share and enta wat i nid and behold,dey just open to me, derz always a slow pace wen downloadn lyk 20kb/sec and below,
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by initialize(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2008
@all

In my quest to make sure that I don't dissapoint anyone with this thread I did some searches and I end up finding this as the solution to downloading as a premium member in rapidshare and megaupload, below is the link to the app.:

http://rapidshare.com/files/79690585/E-lephant.0.0.1.1B.rar

I also attach the image of the app.

Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by grock1(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2008
@ all, anybody wit a solution on how do download from rapidshare on mobile fone?
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by Konquest: 12:27am On Jan 16, 2009

Thanks initialize for the download links! They'll come in handy from now and down the road for me. smiley
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by tjosh(m): 2:10am On Jan 16, 2009
Yes. Dr is a solution on downloading frm rapidshare on mobile. Am currently downloading 4 files at the same time with my XGET frm RAPIDSHARE with my mobile fone. Each files contains 22mb each. . . . Its real fun.
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by initialize(m): 3:23am On Jan 16, 2009
@tjsh
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by initialize(m): 3:24am On Jan 16, 2009
@tjsh

where you go carry this thread com from? About the Xget on mobile; Is it for s60v3 phones or other series?
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by DualCore1: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2009
Get a premium account for N1900 per month or N5000 for 3 months. RS changes algorithms frequently which makes these downloaders malfunction. u'll spend time downloading an archive and at the end of it, u get a corrupt archive.
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by naijafan(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2009
In other words, the solution to downloading from rapidshare is to pay for a premium account! wink
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by tjosh(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2009
@initialize. Xget is a s60 application. . . I jst finishd downloading s60 app A-D 90mb 4rm rapidshare witout any 4cking premium a/c
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by just2nice(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2009
Another solution to downloading free with Rapidshare is using: rapidfetch . cn .With this site,you can copy the Rapidshare link that you want to download,paste it in the url box in the website and the Rapidfetch site will retrieve and upload the Rapidshare file to their server,free of charge and no hidden costs.
Their server limit is 250mb per file .I use it a lot and their service is great.
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by talk2medo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2009
U are right 9ice, have been using this site for long, and it really works. grin grin
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by engrhamid(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2009
Is it d right time to confess@medo? Na wa o!
Re: Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare by tjosh(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2009
@jst2nc No wonder dr wsnt any available server ATM. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How BIS Works On Blackberry Devices(non BB Take Note) ,,,,....... / Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! / 5 Best Blackberry Display Pictures (DP) Downloadwebsites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.