Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,025 members, 7,825,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. (40408 Views)

How Do You Handle A Tough Boss Most Especially A Female Boss / How To Protect Your E-currency Accounts Most Especially Your Liberty Reserve! / I Dont What Happened To Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Raxxye(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
Obechi:

I am a Nigerian, from Cross River State(so whoever reads this won't think I'm prejudiced or brainwashed in anyway) but I av observed countless Africans from the street sweepers, bus conductors, to the academicians, military, legislators, and those in the executive arm of govt. No matter how educated they are,(some of dem had all their education abroad). They stil tend to (in varying degrees) exhibit the flly trait: religiously fanatical or d other extreme Atheism-which is a rebellious denial of God(which in my honest opinion is also a religion), corrupt, ethnic jingoist, uncouth.
I am not generalizing cos not all are like this, but the exception is miserably few. So my question is this; this gully erosion of human character which manifests as greed, ethnic jingoism, religious fanaticism, hatred(distilled and concentrated), deceit,,, is it a universal human problem? If yes? Y is our own overbloated in proportion? Pls no insults,
Since u fall within the majority population with these “flly“ traits(or don‘t u?), u can help tell us from ur own experience.
By the way, u posted this in a wrong section and at a wrong position. Why not start a trait in the appropriate section?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by glitchyyy: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by blord92: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2012
Check this out. http:///77u5sp6
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 31, 2012
I want to change my username from leomyn to neomyn.MODERATORS HELP
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by flexdee(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
Pls can you put me through on how to quote a topic from another member?

thanks
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Emeka72(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2012
If you are referring to how to quote a post and not a topic, you simply try to reply a post, when you click on reply, you will see the insert quote and you click on it and click on the 9ralanders post you want to insert.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by osymerga(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Pls,hw do i post a link to a topic using a phone ? Like newspaper,articles from other websites.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by bulldozer917: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Hey guys i am new here and based in new york I am an author that wants my book which is three thousand pages full be put in my website It will be hosted by a new york based company all i want is a nigerian web designer I want nigeria flavor I want my website to be like diamond bank or jumia or parktel websites I have an attorney in nigeria to represent my interest These are translated into 100 languages including quaran There would be a sentence translation on five major languages russian chinese spanish french and arabic by the way of video If you are up to the task have your attorney ready
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Never mind
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Dalazyou(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2013
i dnt knw hw 2 comment on sumtin
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
How can I change my username?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tomzee2(f): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls how do i locate the front page?? angry
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by egwim24: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
hi guys i'm happy 2 be a member
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by pamcode(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Shaz:

That's for the admin to do.
pls how do i copy and post links on threads tanks
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by swagwu(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
am a new member!
my name is hezky...
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by wency(f): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
How do you reply someone's comment?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by wency(f): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
fifi09:
Got it, thanks!
ur welcome
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Qmab: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hello please, i need to know aw to quote more than a person at a go. Also, how to embolden a part of a comment, change font color, and include smileys successfully. Thanks.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by peterwhyte123: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=Shaz post=2688123]I thought it'll be clumsy to keep all the informative threads sticky so I'll post all the links here. [/quote
thanks
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by oluwafemi2015: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,I'm new in here....can somebody show me around?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Teekay123(f): 2:14pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by AustinStevens: 8:22am On May 19, 2016
Please how do I change my screenname

Thanks
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by emerald18(f): 10:40pm On May 30, 2016
Emeka72:
If you are referring to how to quote a post and not a topic, you simply try to reply a post, when you click on reply, you will see the insert quote and you click on it and click on the 9ralanders post you want to insert.
Thanks
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Shaz:
I don't get you. And whatever it is, I'll sort it on the forum.smiley
6058 7922 3304 142aaa
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by ogeolivia: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Pls how do I comment on a topic??
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by kellitricks(m): 3:03am On Aug 10, 2016
pls help I can't still create a topic with my phone
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by betarise(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
I just want to say that the links did a lot of help. Weldone shaz smiley
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by doubleportion: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2016
Pls how do I insert link to my post and profile?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by happyheart(f): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hi..I will like to delete some posts I made ,how do I go about it pls
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by vsound(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2017
I want to unban my post that nairaland have ban and also want create topic without baning my post again, what should I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / A Damn Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.