Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. (40639 Views)

How Do You Handle A Tough Boss Most Especially A Female Boss / How To Protect Your E-currency Accounts Most Especially Your Liberty Reserve! / I Dont What Happened To Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 04, 2017
Any Nairalander in Ohio?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Redman36(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Shaz:
I thought it'll be clumsy to keep all the informative threads sticky so I'll post all the links here.
teach me how to add pictures to post..thanks.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Hephzibah21(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
I get getting a feedback that say I can't post on forums now and should try again in a week time. Can someone explain why?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Solitin40: 6:18am On Nov 25, 2017
☺️
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Solitin40: 6:18am On Nov 25, 2017
Hephzibah21:
I get getting a feedback that say I can't post on forums now and should try again in a week time. Can someone explain why?
Testing
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by nastyking(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2018
How do I make a topic to appear at the FRONT PAGE
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by joywonderful24(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
With the way I see members Jubilating about "FTC" first to comment... is there any reward for that

urgent answer pls
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Ballow125balogun(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2019
Please How Can I Reply A Message
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by vsound(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
You must testify about this

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by vsound(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is the among the rest

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by vsound(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Clinically well tested and approved but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Omojessikat(f): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shaz:
I thought it'll be clumsy to keep all the informative threads sticky so I'll post all the links here.
Okay i'm new here and I am clueless
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Grayworld: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2019
How do I delete a thread or topic I made
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Akachestores(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Hello good morning, my name is akachukwu am new here recently I tried posting my ads and was banned by the spam bot l sell laptop accessories, chargers and the likes. Pls how do I resolve this issue.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Akachestores(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2020
Hello my name is akachukwu, l have an issue,I sell laptop chargers and accessories whenever I post my ads it gets banned by spam bot don't know why need help.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Akachestores(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Hello good morning my name is akachukwu, I sell laptop accessories, I tried posting my ads it was banned by the spam bot don't know why need help
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Akachestores(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Hello good morning my name is akachukwu I sell laptop accessories and chargers I tried posting my ads and was banned by the Spam bot don't know why need help.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Akachestores(m): 6:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Good morning my name is akachukwu, pls why am I been banned by the spam bot whenever I post any ad
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Muftimenk: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2020
lalaboi:
You cannot reply a quote. . . .You can quote a user. . . . . but you cannot reply a quote another user quoted. . . .lol. . .u get me?

if you wanto quote. . . .

screen shot. . . . .

SEE I QUOTED U!

Thanks
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Muftimenk: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2020
kathreen:

HABA! Cayon,
It was from Crayon [/i]or canyon[i] to Sayon but now u're changing to
FREEZINGHOT[/i] Im sure very soon u'll want to become SNOWWHITE.[i] undecided

Lol
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Muftimenk: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2020
dominique:
thumbs up lalaboi. . . the newbies just dey gbadun you smiley
Aswear that guy dey give me joy
But how can I comment in a post without quoting anybody
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Muftimenk: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2020
lalaboi:
good student lol grin
pls how can I comment without quoting you in post and how can I reply sm1
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Muftimenk: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Shaz:
pls how can I save picture that is post on nairaland and how can I also post picture
Thanks
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Olalekan147(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Gud morning nairalanders, am new here but i aint new to this site, b4 i only go through threads to catch funs but now i have an account. I shall be glad if my matter is attended to..
Their is a bank "x" an online payment platform "y" nd sch "z". I was was trying to pay an acceptance fee a sum of 35500 on the school portal so the school is using the online platform, to cut it short my money was debited but the transaction failed, it took me after a month to complain to the bank coz the school told us to complain at the sch bursary dept. meanwhile during the time of the trans. the sch was on strike. So i went there after the strike is been call off, the sch directed me to the online platform to chat wit them and ask about the status of the trans. which i did but i was told the transaction failed, with screenshots provided to clarify it and directed me to go to the bank 4 a reversal, nw it been months since av been going in and out of the bank with no progress made, av spoken with the Bank BM. What do i do guys?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by NobleSeed(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alosiby's house... / Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.